Fuck....early viewers are saying it's good

Fuck....early viewers are saying it's good.

What do we do if this gets a certified fresh? Say that RT doesn't matter??? Fuck..that means we'll have to stop bragging about RT scores.

Wait I know! Let's just say WB finally caved and started paying reviewers.

Fuck fuck fuck....this CANNOT be good, Bros...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS7_O62AKkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this really how you chose to spend your free time?

Damn, what am I supposed to do with my Evans shoops now, Sup Forums? My boss is going to fire me for not shilling hard enough.

What if it's actually good and we admit it's good and stop being autistic about it.

What if the DCEU and MCU both coexist with solid movies.

Nice false flagging, companywarfag.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is not accurated

I hope it's good, but I don't trust early viewers. I'm curious what rotten tomatoes will say on the 31st

NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Just gonna keep making this thread huh

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

>replying to bait instead of reporting and hiding

This is why Sup Forums will always be a shit board. You faggots could learn something from /jp/.

It's gonna be worse than BvS, better than Suicide Squad and about as good as Man of Steel. That's my prediction.

MODS BAN THIS MAN RIGHT NOW

We don't deal in impossibles here

If it's "good" than it's "good" for the same reason girlbusters is "good" and Iron Fist is "bad"

God bless this manocentric maleocracy.

>this coming from a reddit spacer

As someone who prefers Marvel, I don't care if WW is good. Hell, I relish it.

If it means DC goes back to doing origin stories for at least half of a crossover cast BEFORE doing the crossover (which will inevitably be terrible, as there is no prior behaviour or backstory to build on), then cool.

Maybe Hellboy 3 will be uncancelled if the DC films pick back up, and act as a catalyst for the superior Darkhorse comic films.

>It's gonna be worse than BvS
Of course it's going to be worse than the absolute peak of the genre.

Delete this fucking post.

Hello OP.

It will mean that people who pretend that RT just hates DC movies will have to confront their delusion.

> Fuck....early viewers are saying it's good.

Review Embargoes

The studios only allow the positive reviews to be released first.

Regardless, I suspect reviewers will be falling over each other to praise this film like what happened to the last Ghostbusters movie.

>strawmanning this furiously
(you)

Try again

RT doesn't hate DC. The numale feminist bloggers that get on RT hate Zach Snyder. They'll give WW a fresh for sure, as long as there's no whitewashing.

Man, why the fuck DCEUfags are so fucking insecure? Seriously, the worst fucking live action fandom of this board.

Why this constant need of validation?

Rev up those Evans gifs friend. You have a long night ahead of you.

Hahahahahhahahaahah

The worst by far are the unironic MCU defenders that show up in every thread and attack you for every single criticism you have. I'm still trying to figure out if they're shilling or pretending to shill.

>if its good
hooray, the dc movies have finally stopped being miserable garbage fires
>if its bad
the cycle continues
also, epic falseflag. really shows that the dc fags are the only ones actually interested in this bullshit Sup Forums company wars thing.
how about we just watch some good movies together?

Behold, the billboard-worthy publications!

Its okay Marvelbro. We're already spamming IMDB with bad reviews.

>how about we just watch some good movies together?
I've been trying to, but Marvel has done nothing but shit since becoming Disney puppets.

Nice. Fuck DC and fuck Trump.

RT doesn't hate DC

EVERYONE does

They're a cancer and need to be removed

DCUfag LARPing as "Marvelshill"

literally no one gives a fuck about the studio wars than DCfag autistic 13 year olds. Go to Hot Topic for a spell, and take a deep breath and you'll be fine.

If you want to post undeserved scores, why not Dr Strange?

quality

So we're going to take the "RT doesn't matter" route?

>really shows that the dc fags are the only ones actually interested in this bullshit Sup Forums company wars thing.
That's some serious irony, user.

you've gone too far, user

MODS

Hello OP.

Welcome to March 14th

Marvel comics are hot garbage and Sup Forums is for comics, not capeshit.

How dare you

I would never pretend to like DC

>this meme again
I'm getting de javu.

Fuck Marvelbros.....I'm so fucking scared......what will I do with my Evans folder?......

If any DC character deserves to be the first, genuinely great non-Batman related film then it's fucking Diana.

If FOX can get their shit together with the X-Men, DC can as well.

I got faith.

I don't care. I can't get to a movie theater anyway because my car is broken. I still haven't seen Guardians and at this point I may end up missing it in theaters.

Yondu dies

We'll shitpost about high RT scores just as readily as low ones.

10 HOURS UNTIL OP KILLS HERSELF

What kind of idiot would ever want a movie to be bad?

This. Marvel shills will be slitting their throats starting at midnight tonight.

You think people care about the actual quality of the product here?

Nah. Good movie, bad movie, we'll shitpost nevertheless. We only care about how many people we can piss off, how many threads we can ruin and how much space we can take up with our shitposting.

This. We are legion. Don't like it? Fuck off.

It's not fucking fair

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

we need more people like you, user.

Hello OP.

MOOOOOOOODS

Yeah and Diana skips out World War 2 because she approves of the holocaust or something.
Who gives a shit. I just need to be entertained for a couple hours so that I can momentarily forget about the unmitigated bleakness of my life.

who hurt you

Life

youtube.com/watch?v=SS7_O62AKkU

Yes, it's indeed also gonna be worse than Batman Returns but that's beside the point.

isnt she basically bullet proof?

why does need needs the bracelets and shield?

>terrible franchise finally produces a good movie

Wow, WB's finally catching up with Fox.

shield to protect other people
she slams her bracelets together to make an EMP wave thing

Not sure if you remember because you were probably 5 years old at the time but the Nolan trilogy was pretty much the only good capeshit during the 00's.

I saw Spawn in the theaters.

I remember the real old dark ages of capeshit.

Many reviews of Lady Ghostbusters said the same thing. If a reviewer doesn't want to be branded as a misogynist, they'd better fall in line.

DRUMPF BTFO

You mean the same way BvS was branded fascist?

But you won't give that to BvS, will you?

Falseflag OP aside, early viewers loved B VS S too

and that ended up being good, what's your point?

This will never not make me angry. Why does this idiot call a movie that's extremely critical of racism, capitalism, collectivism and moral elitism like BvS fascist while probably giving shlock produced by Trump lackeys like Perlmutter and Iger a pass?

>her

pls be in Paris

Reminder

The genius of BvS is how well it predicts its own media response. A self-fulfilling prophecy if you so will.

On one hand, I'm happy DC has made a good movie even if I have my reservations about it.

On the other hand, shitposting is about to go into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE and I'm not entirely sure if I'm ready for that.

I will never stop being baffled by the people who loved Suicide Squad. How bad can someone's taste be?

I'm still hopeful for Wonder Woman though.

it's almost like normies like any capeshit shat onto their lap

>all these no-name publications
>none of them even gave 4 stars
kek

it won an oscar

Wait til I see it to form an opinion and not take reviewers opinions as fact?

RT scores can be funny, but never a true judge on what I'm gonna like.

Suppose so. I just find it a bit depressing. It's obvious that the general audience that's gonna expect a generic superhero flick is gonne be dissapointed but professional critics should be able to take a step back, turn on their brain and ask themselves "Wait, what's actually being conveyed here?"

I mean, it's not like the subtext is so incredibly vague and obtuse that you need to be a film scholar to get it.

I hope you don't actually believe BvS has subtext that actually merit discussion. One of the main criticisms is how enamorated by its own depth the movie is while exploring surface-level ideas that they don't even commit to in the end.

>implying this will get above 18% on RT from both audiences and critics combined
As expected of DC. Always pretending they're at the top when in reality they're groveling at Marvel's feet, begging them to share at least some of the market. It's pathetic, really.

Regardless of how bad Wonder Woman is I doubt it will be received worse than Suicide Squad or Snyder's films were.
People don't care about Wonder Woman as a character, they care about what she stands for (muh female empowerment and whatnot). She is not popular, she is iconic. As long as the movie has enough sequences of Gal Gadot flying around and punching men in the face, people are going to be fine with it. She can't act for shit, the movie looks terrible, but who cares ?
Do you really see people getting up in arms because of a Wonder Woman movie like they did with BvS or MoS ? Of course not. The only people that care are DCtards who've been praying for a critical success since MoS and the people that genuinely want this movie to fail so they can mock them and DC. Audiences don't care.
Not to mention the whole "if you don't like it you are sexist" thing. Feminism is the driving force behind this movie and everyone knows it.

Really, it's guaranteed to be at least a 50% on RT. It could be Catwoman-tier for all we know but it's definitely getting a higher score than the last DC movies based on these factors.
And for the DCEU children that spam this board with their company wars, a 50% is enough reason to yell KINO and MARVELFAGS BTFO.

BvS has more substance to it than the entire MCU put together. And it does so through tell by show, as any well-made film should be doing. It doesn't tell you straight why Batman is fucked up. You're supposed to put the pieces together yourself observing what they SHOW you.

A far cry from the level of filmmaking found in Marvel where if Iron Man is sad, then you'll be sure that Cap America will point it out so the people who focus test the film give it an A score for understanding the story. BvS was not made like that. It wasn't made with the intention of being retard-proof. It tells by showing. A basic principle of filmmaking that is today lost amidst poor hammy dialogue and lack of faith in audiences.

I agree with this. Though I've already seen it getting some online backlash from hardcore feminists due to "heteronormative narratives" and "mansplaining" and whatnot.

I expect a lot of people triggered over the plot twist.

Holy hell you sound mad. I call this preemptive damage control.

>It doesn't tell you straight why Batman is fucked up.
I don't think we can even agree that he is.

Disregarding Marvel entirely, I seriously pity you if you think BvS is a good film. It fails spectacularly on every conceivable level

Yep, the part where Lex Luthor designed logos for all of the Justice League was pure kino