Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheHero
youtube.com/watch?v=gfhzuNmMi-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A Star Wars fan talks about his Eye Disease for 14 minutes

TLJ was bad, but I think calling it an eye disease might be going too far

Oh boy, I was expecting to laugh but this caught to my feels for a while there

Seems fair to me. Gouging out one's eyes is the only cure for the The Last Jedi

I'm 2 minutes in, just asking: does this vid end with a gunshot? if so, I'd like to abort bread now.

see, that's what I said: they ruined the happy end of ROTJ. they destroyed the fairy tale.

poor lad is obviously not in a good place
he's absolutely right as well

>it's another 'suicide faggot uses his depression as a weapon to make other people feel bad'

nigga should kill himself.

By rather vindictively destroying Star Wars, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Dr Who and the rest feminists have made a vast number of vulnerable, low status men incredibly miserable.

I hope they are very pleased with themselves and get all they deserve.

that's really sad
it's absolute dogshit
a franchise killer

this but unironically

omegas literally only had shit like meatpies, energy drinks and system shock/star wars and now women are taking those away too. its not funny in 10-20 years when the omega uprising starts and billions of technologically surprisingly adept, vicious 16-40 year olds start to fight back

the last kino was too much for plebs

this
he has a point with how rian johnson will forever be known as the guy who ruined luke skywalker

>jj can fix it

Came to laugh at a nerd, ended up feeling bad.

Wasnt this a topic of the entire last season of South Park, when Cartman was threatning to kill himself?

holy shit.. this video crushed my feels. i really hope this guy will be alright.

Are you stupid? Lucas ruined star wars, not women. You just sound like an insecure soyboy, you thicc headed knuckle-dragger

>14 minutes.
lol no thanks nerds.

wow nice try mouse bro
kill yourself immediately

2bh I was completely fine with rian deconstructing star wars, but never realized how much luke skywalker meant to people.

yeah

he really subverted our expectations

The fact that a man is so wholly invested in a fictional character perhaps represents the nadir of humanity. People need to believe in something real, not fairy tales.

haha i know right

fuck childhoods

were so badass

what the fuck is there to believe in then

kill yourself mousenigger

Once upon a time, people were invested in making the world a better place rather than pretending to make other worlds better places.

This is what happen when you replace religion with Disney™.

Kind of hard to believe in real people if they all turn their backs on you. That sort of this is all too common when a person becomes disabled, 90% of their """friends""" check out.

I didn't want to say it like that. But yes.

not an option anymore desu

That's why I don't fault him for falling as low as he has. The choice is between delusional optimism or delusional fantasy, or depravity itself.

oh...

Can you make a human immortal? No, not really.
Can you dramatically slow aging? No, progress in medicine extended our lifespans by 20 years over a century, but it won't go much further than that. That said, absolutely everything else is useless: you can't transplant a human brain into a robot and keep it go forever, you can't travel at light speed, you can't fix bone fractures or restore severe nerve damage at will, nor you will be able to with cybernetic prosthesis, you can't grow vital organs in a bottle. You can't even have a real good cpu in 2018 because all the progress of the past 20 years was built on literal insecure lies.

We peaked, dude, we can only go downhill.

Somebody with a Twitter account should send this to that faggot Johnson.

is she an angel?

just asking for a friend

what the heck kind of accent is that?

member when anakin burned to death and said give my son my lightsaber when he grows up? hahaha really subverted my expectations

>Once upon a time, people were invested in making the world a better place
lol

this guy is just a nazi fuck lmao, sorry you didnt like the movie cause it had women in it sweetie

If you only knew how people used to be.

This page is kinda representative
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheHero

To be honest he is right, there are people who are depressed and have nothing to hold but fictional characters
Like when i'm doing exercise so I will never be fat again I keep thinking about that episode about Yusuke in a cave and how he never gave up

youtube.com/watch?v=gfhzuNmMi-k

It is like when people lost their shit about Man of Steel superman, even superman has been raped many times in movies, but Luke had not

I'm a Jew and I gotta say: lol.

that page gave me cancer

>Video games are going to be completely feminised
>Nerd Movies are being feminized
>Nerdy TV shows are being feminised

I just don't understand why women are intent on feminising geek culture? They don't even like geek culture, aside from a few comicon Stacie's and their beta orbiters. Women need to create their own female centric subcultures.

This guy sounds like a massive pussy

I would love to see one of these kids snap and shoot up someplace dressed as a Stormtrooper

Civilisation only exists because of myths and so called "fairy tales". Without them, we descend into self-destructive nihilism where nothing has value

New Hitler when?

This is so cringy.

Try adding more buzzwords and you might fit in. Until then you know which website you need to fuck off to

The Last Jedi is an entirely abysmal movie, but this guy is a bitchy faggot

They want to psychologically control men since they can't do it physically.

Correct.

When did 'cringy' become an acceptable term for an male adult of homosexual disposition to use? I want to know.

some real psychos on this thread
how weak can you be to not empathize with pain?

cringe exists weither Sup Forums hates it because reddit used it or not you hive minded faggot.

>words
Huh?

No user. Civilization can only exist when we base them on history, not fantasy.

cringe

based

people liked star wars. no one reads comics

so THIS.. is the POWER.. of nu-soy-wars.. whoa...

>confirmed for never having watched (or worse: not understood) The man who shot Liberty Valance
You must have learned your quintessential John Ford before you're allowed to post here, user.

this is why people are even more butthurt

Ah, but even though it's a legend (like Paul Revere) it becomes history by claiming itself to be true. Nobody claims Luke Skywalker is 'true' and that makes all the difference because the truth cannot be rewritten by corporate overlords to appease their masters.

>history
How can we progress if we're only looking back? It's like worshipping an idol instead of a LIVING God.

Because they hate geeks nerds and betas.
They want to destroy them with the power they never had before but wield now.
I feel as though history is somehow repeating itself.
Like in the past, all of the intellectual were killed off by women and their caveman nigger boyfriends and that's why we regressed technologically back to the stone age.
It will certainly happen again if they continue to fill the gene pool with stupid, ugly niggers.

Because we can only progress by working on what our ancestors have built for us.

But they already psychologically control men? And I don't think feminists need to control nerdy shutin beta males, who are already disenfranchised and powerless.

Original=Star Wars
Prequels=Nu-Wars
Sequels=Soy Wars

Why shouldn't this be how we term them?

give me a tl;dw please

But they're dead. Also, there is no basis for what they did. It's just what they did: it's not objective. God is objective. God keeps society together.

Because "nu" is a new term, same with "soy". The prequels are too old for one of them to apply.

Watching luke finally snap makes so much sense it's not even funny.

The character was apparently more popular than Han Solo. Somehow. I think Han was fourth.

>h-help me...i'm depressed because star wars wasn't good
>i wanted to see luke again and i did but it wasn't good im gonna kill myself

I'm talking about the glue which holds society together and which informs our concept of morality.

>disney buys SW & destroys cinema´s beacon of hope
why are jews so evil?

When he starts saying the thing about Yoda when he was in hte military... for me this fake...

Knowledge can only be carried on from generation to generation. If it is ignored, then we have to relearn what was lost over and over again, thus preventing learning at all.

>But they already psychologically control men?
They can't accept boy's clubs, user.

Corporate movies are a very weak glue to hold society together.

Oh for fuck sake, THIS IS A GODDAMN MOVIE. Can't even take creative risks without sperglords insinuating you might play a part in the potential suicides of kids because you took a fictional character in a different direction. I'm really not sure there's a more autistic fanbase.

Morality is a fucking meme. Used as a shield by scoundrels and a vehicle by tyrants.
At the end of the day, all the matters is survival, even if it means eating your first born.

If only nuStar Wars had as decent actors as this.

"mhmm delicious suicidal male tears *sips*" - Liberals

>being passionate = autism
kys

If he'd withheld the insults this video could have gone places and been acknowledged by guilty parties. As it is, it's only ever going to circle the underbelly of the internet because he straight up called Kennedy a cunt.

Golden rule of criticism: be classy with it, even if the one you're criticising is a cunt.

>Golden rule of criticism: be classy with it, even if the one you're criticising is a cunt.
You mean be a good soyboy and don't offend anyone?

When I first found out about what they did to Star Wars with TLJ the word I first thought of was mean.
It's just mean what they did.

ad hominem.

This isn't just a fucking movie you normal piece of shit, this is fucking star wars.

I bet this negroid likes whites semen

MONEY MONEY MONEY
MUST BE FUNNY

>make the story happy or I will KILL MYSELF
holy shit. I'm glad star wars sucked