Villainous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/869262751238987777
youtube.com/watch?v=N4XAUdxfF3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She'll never rawr at you

some user request this in the previous thread

she's perfect

How long are you guys going to make these threads?

until we have our own board so get used to it

looks confused
thanks user

i erase the tears any better ?

I want to fuck that bear

yup it is
thanks

Yeah She does; thanks mate.

You are fucking sick mate
Even the furrys seem to respect him

What is even goong on with her? Is she embarrased? Doesn't look embarrased so why is she crying?

Pls don't fuck the bear

Any drawfags here? Requesting Dr. Flug as how Saki looks in pic related

What's the verdict on the show as a whole? From what I've seen there's some funny bits and it has some potential, but it's also sorta LOL SO RANDUMB as well, like overall it's still a bit meh

Is that fucking Dobson?

I feel like it's a solid 7/10 with ample room for improvement. There is a lot of potential here. I don't feel it has yet deserved the massive amount of praise and the constant threads that it has received, but the whims of Sup Forums are seldom predictable.

No it's Markiplier.

in the original pic she look terrified that's why she was crying some user ask if somebody can change her face into a more flirt look

Hes been trying to be a voice actor for years, one of the reasons i want this show to get picked up is so he has a steady gig.

I don't really go in for his brand of humor, but from what I've seen he's a genuine and hardworking guy, so good for him.

Why is Dementia so mean?

Markiplier could easily land a real voice acting job that gave him lines of dialogue if he wanted. I very much doubt this show is going to be his golden ticket, considering his millions of dollars and high amount of fame.

You madman

She lives in her own world.

>no real dialog = no cash
Tell that to Frank Welker

Has anyone done the "no way fag" pic already?

Here's 5.0.5.'s true form confirmed by the man himself.

twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/869262751238987777

Post YFW this happens

>5.0.5. was an evil potato experiment gone wrong

They have the same personality and (spanish) voice actor so it wouldn't be a surprise.

That begs the question, why can Sup Forums have a board for Sup Forums comics and cartoons? you would think there are more user outside of the USA the justify something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4XAUdxfF3Q

Daily Demencia Devotion

I meant Markiplier already has millions of dollars. He could make his own damn show if he wants to voice something.

Mine, too.

That makes a scary amount of sense.

Until Villainous stops being popular, that's when.

So about another week or two unless we see some movement from CN
>Its a good ride

Why is he so perfect?

If you had the power to make the show happen, but had to get rid of either Demencia or Dr. Flug, which one would you get rid of? One of them has to be removed in this scenario.

Why do you do this? Is it just to hurt others?

So after that moment she floats by saying something to the extent of we all float. Was that an IT movie reference?

Keep Flug, remove the reptile

Sorry, but my heart-dick has to take priority on this one. The Lizard has to stay!

Remove waifubait

So there's already a dedicated useless image dumper. How quaint.

I'd get rid of Black Hat desu, I like the other two a lot more.

Sup Forums has chosen the cutie.

What's the name of this doujin again?

Also, seconding request.

You won't see me during the week, I have work.

We need a break

>Sup Forums has chosen the cutie.

So Sup Forums has chosen Flug?

Emergence by Shindol. It is suffering and an exercise in sadism by its author. I hate that I love his art so much.

Emergence

I want this to be a thing so bad. Maybe like a new outfit for each season

These threads got super boring, but I'm glad that we still managed to have some good old fun. Looking forward to more news of the show and potential full series

You don't need to sound like a teenaged, passive aggressive bitch about it

She has multiple outfits in the shorts.

Did anybody draw Demencia without her right shoe?

>It is suffering and an exercise in sadism by its author

Oh believe me, I know.

Still, no doujin has managed to horrify me as much as that Gurren Lagann one where Simon is shot to death, Nia is raped by a giant drill cock to the point of mindbreak, and Yoko is forced into being a cow. The part where the beastman opens his mouth to reveal Simon's crying head to Nia fucked me up. It's from a specific doujin circle that love to torture female characters, but I can't remember what they're called.

It's the bag

Sauce?

I can't remember, it was several years ago. Best to avoid it anyway, it'll just leave you feeling bad.

>art style and pacing looks like a combination of Bunnicula and Mighty Magiswords
>Like Magiswords, Villainous has a famous youtube personality voicing a character
>Like Magiswords, it's starting out as shorts.
>people say it's not like Magiswords.

It doesn't look like magiswords

Keep telling yourself that.

I will, because it's true.

You may want to go check your eyes because only resemblance I see is the bunny and BH doing body horror.

Since when Harmoknight got a cartoon?

>simple head shapes.
>'funny' faces.

You just described a majority of cartoons.

Add to the facts listed here.
It may get a cartoon that last for a little bit, make an app where you collect Flug's inventions, and it'll vanish without a trace.

>A cartoon has traits that all cartoons have

I know 1-2 villainous threads per day may be annoying to some, but this is searching 3 legs to the cat.

I'll give it pacing, but yeah they are going to have pacing issues when they can have less than a minute to get some of their cartoon across. Hardly all that similar to Magiswords who have pacing issues even with 5 minutes to get their cartoon across. But art style is a big no as a whole when comparing to Magiswords.

Pointing out the youtuber voicing a character doesnt really take away with Villainous because it's just bear sounds.

I dont see any issue with starting out as shorts.

All cartoons have a famous youtuber doing a gimmick role?

>that pic

FLUG IS NOT FOR BULLY

I'm not pointing out that it's a bad thing. Just... a team dedicated to good and evil (Mighty Magiswords = Good, Villainous = Evil) with a stupid looking mascot character (Grup and 5.0.5), a woman to waifu (Vambre and Dementia) with quirky traits, while a youtube celeb voices a character (Catto and 5.0.5)? The Similarities are there.

B U L L Y N E R D

How does that relate to simple head shapes and 'funny' faces?

Fair enough, but I think it's still kind of superficial in comparisons. Take the youtuber aside and you could pretty much relate that formula to a lot of shows.

Is this real or fan art?