Do you still buy physical media?

Do you still buy physical media?

Buying a Blu-Ray is like buying a Spork instead of a Knife and Fork.

What?

Only of my favorites in case I can't use my computer/internet. So I only have a couple.

No, I stream all my kino on Netflix.

If I'm actually going to pay money for a product, yeah. Most shit is just pirated though.

Only if it's cheap or in a collection with sweet, sweet extras.

I buy my favorites on UHD because I am finally to a point in my life where I have a home and a dedicated home theater/bar area in the basement. I have a Plex server as well that I run to my 65" Sony, but that is for casual stuff that I don't mind compression on. My kids aren't old enough to share a lot of my favorites with, but when they are I think I will find it enjoyable to experience some of these for the first time again through their eyes.

yes I do, big whoop wanna fight about it?

typically, only if I know it's impossible for a higher quality version of the movie to ever be released, i.e some earlier digital films that were shot in 1080p

nice

yes

>kino on Netflix

Yes.

No, Bluray cases look ugly and tacky.

>not buying steel-books exclusively
top pleb

no i just pirate everything and keep it on an external hard drive

Only for my anime.

this

are you picky with the audio quality on your rips or do you get YIFY?
the only reason I get blu ray is really for the 10/10 audio

The only problem with not having the actual bluray is most of the time you can't get all the extra deleted and behind the scenes extras that I will never ever watch when it is viewed online.

i get bluray if its kino, but if its a film i dont really care about, then i watch it and delete it

>not being proficient in photshop/indesign and creating your own flawless blu-ray cover sleeves, allowing you to choose your own handpicked posters for each movie
baka