Bravestarr Thread

>The PLANET New Texas

Can we assume that in the future, ALL of the states have their own planet? Like is there a Planet New Alaska? A Planet New Florida? New New Jersey?

Are they all part of a "United Planets of the America Galaxy?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMf2OXJcvhI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=LKxWl4PcBY4
youtube.com/watch?v=SXf_aFLaKCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9n6RuPRQUsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss action cartoons with steryotiped characters set in outer space.

Galaxy Rangers was the best one

There was a New London in a couple episodes that were essentially a failed backdoor pilot for a Sherlock Holmes in Space Future deal that predates the time DiC *actually* made such a show years later.

I dunno if every state got their own planet but presumably enough of them to still want the States' legal protections as there's a judge and marshall system spread around.

Imagine Planet California.

Great taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMf2OXJcvhI&t=2s

This needs a remake like Thundercats and He-Man.

I don't think that's as plausible as Texas hetting so butthurt about the rest of the country going Pinko that they seceeded, which led to an eventual exodus on a 'Murrica rocket and they just claimed Mars.

Probably not. Texas has a collective ego that puts the rest of the US to shame.

>drugs and tatoos galore
>illegal man eating aliens that are treated better by the government than their own citizens
>said aliens breed like roaches and its illegal anyone to speak out against them

This show would trigger a mess of SJWs

Why? the main characters is a native american in a position of power, in any case people would call it sjw propaganda for having a non-white as the lead.

The generic and vague Native American background. The fact that humans are colonizing a planet inhabited by a less advanced alien species to exploit its mineral resources would probably fly over a lot of their heads until someone famous on social media pointed it out.

That being said, it wouldn't be difficult at all to make a few simple changes to head off most of the complaints you'd get without really changing much.

No, it's just that TEXAS is so big that they had to give it it's own planet.

Geez, imagine a remake of this. They'd probably wanna make it a space comedy like... Well, you know.

Or in other words:
>"Texas is to America what America is to the rest of the world."
One could say that they are Super American.

I'm staying the fuck off of Planet Florida.

Texas is just California with worse geography and climate.

No one wants you here fag, you'll just get raped by spacemeth heads and the eaten space alligators.

That can't be right.

America is the superior country, but Texas isn't the most superior state. Everyone knows that's New York.

>The PLANET New Texas

I was always under the impression that they just called it "New Texas" because it was a planet in it's early stages of development that was colonized (mostly) but Texans.
Like, the planet would probably have a "proper" name in maybe 50 more years, but for now it's "New Texas" because it doesn't have space independence or whatever.

Though, I would like to see what sort of hypocritical, disaster, Planet California would become.

Only New York thinks that New York is the best state, and they think that because they are a bunch of snob cunts who think their shit doesn't smell even though they are wallowing in it.

Tell me another state that has a fraction as many comic book greats that were born there.

That's your measure of how great a state is???

Where the fuck do you think you are?

No way fag

Half right anyway.

no show deserves to get the remak-ing that Thundercats got.

New Hampshire, New Jersey, and New York are states in New England, so proper names are unnecessarily. The way these things usually happens is that everyone gets used to the temp name and can't imagine calling it anything else.

80s animation is so good, the US should have just kept letting the Japs doing their action cartoons.

Indeed.

Though this is kind of cheating but still one of the best openings. youtube.com/watch?v=LKxWl4PcBY4

Japanese animation became too expensive for even the Japanese so for the past couple of decades they've had mostly-slideshows and also contract work to the Koreans.

Awesome opening indeed! But how's the actually show? Should I watch it?

Most Japanese outsourced animation from the 80s is still pretty crappy as the shows were just cheaply churned out to coincide with toylines and other tie-ins.

I think it's fine. You can tell by the opening alone how campy it is, but it's got alright characterization for what kind of show it is and a hidden waifu. I'd recommend it, there's a few episodes on YouTube already.

More like Mexico with less self awareness.

>It'd still be the richest of all of the American state planets

>Speed of a puma
>50 mph at best

I'm sorry that the magical powers in a sci-fi western aren't up to your standards of realism.

>New Hampshire, New Jersey, and New York are states in New England, so proper names are unnecessarily. The way these things usually happens is that everyone gets used to the temp name and can't imagine calling it anything else.

That's actually a pretty good point, user.

A planet called "new texas" doesn't seem so outlandish or impossible now.

Boston fag here
New Jersey and New York are not new england. Don't you associate that shit with us

New Jersey and New York are, along with Pennsylvania and, usually Maryland and Delaware, are considered "Mid-Atlantic" states. Mid-Atlantic is a pretty broad term and isn't set in stone though, since sometimes Virginia and North Carolina are called that too.

Whatever the case, NJ and NY are northeastern, but not New England.

>A planet where half the stores and offices are closed and there are potholes everywhere.

He-Man has already had several remakes.
youtube.com/watch?v=SXf_aFLaKCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9n6RuPRQUsM
Skeletor is pretty sassy in the 2002 version, if memory serves.

So if New Texas is Tatooine, then New California is Nar Shaddaa.

No, that wasn't New London. That was just London, back on Earth.