"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself...

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Comic book movies have definitely changed. What was Raimi thinking?

Something something kikes something something Raimi etc

This only works on Sup Forums

Wow! What an original post! I'm ssssoooooo glad we lost a thread for this??!! Such an original joke and not a lazy unfunny forced meme!!!!! Upvote!

Hey, why don't you go back home to > and show your fellow Big Guys!!!! I'm sure they'll spare some (you)s.

cry me a river

Remember when Sup Forums use to be good before Sup Forums invaded? Good times.

no

>92794590
Just go back to Sup Forums already.

and you go back to plebbit

>92794679
>reddit
Woooooooow, what an original comeback!!! Good for you, it must have taken you days to come up with that.

Why not ask me if I'm a big guy too?

Just kill yourself already, retard.

>92794804
But if I kill myself then I won't be able to enjoy such QUALITY original threads like this one. How can one live without such original dank maymays like this.

Truly this is the kino of memes (Kino is a term from Germans meaning cinema for those uninformed).

You let Sup Forums live rent free in your head.

>92795403
Sure, Sup Forums. Whatever you say.
Here
*reaches into pocket*
Have a (you).
Don't spend it all in one place!
It's what you wanted wasn't it? Isn't that why you are doing it? For the (you)s?

bye faggot

>"WHITE POWER"
What was raimi thinking?

>92795563
Fine! Okay. Okay. Okay.
I'll play your game, Sup Forums.
*clears throat*

Hey guys! Remember that part in then Raimi Spider-Man movie where Peter tells Aunt May that Jews caused 9/11 and that we need to vote for Trump so Holocaust 2.0 can happen? How did Raimi predict the election????

>92795636
Upvote

faggot

>92795794
Sorry, but I'm not OP.

HAHAHA LE XD HE'S NOT HYPERLINKING LMAO LE COMEDY GOLD +1 REDDIT GOLD FOR LE GOOD SIR PLEASE

>ALAS, poor Uncle! I knew him, Aunt May, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!
C'mon Raimi, this was just silly. How were we supposed to take him serious when he was trying out these goofy quotes to active his web-almonds? It just didn't really fit the tone of the rest of the film, imo.

>92795929
Thank you. Thank you. I try my best.

But I'm afraid I can never achieve such original comedy like yourself. The way you pretend to be mentally challenged is so incredible. It's almost like talking to a young child with autism. Truly a Kino performance.

You should star in the Bane and Cia Guy spin-off.

>92796036
You doing the meme wrong, user. It's suppose to have racism in it (maybe some sexism sometimes). That's how you make it dank. How New are you?

fucking EP*C

He's right though you idiot

>You're a big guy

What's with the fatshaming?

Go be triggered somewhere else

>92796390
Why don't you show this totes original joke to Sup Forums? I sure they've NEVER heard this one before....

Shut up nigger