Thoughts on this actor?

Thoughts on this actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gvj8ZEnNrQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great in galaxy quest

Great dancer, should dance in every movie he's in

He instantly improves any movie he's in.

poor-man's Ed Norton

Based rockwell

this
loved him in Iron Man, 7 Psychos and The Way Way Back

Based Sammy is based.

Moon guy. That movie sucked and he was bad in it.

[red]idk m8[/red]

This. A lot of renowned actors have a handful of shit performances which some might blame on the director or production in general, and Christoph Waltz once said there's no defining a great actor (because there's a lot of different factors, particularly directing and editing, that dictate the end-product, so actors can be great in one film and shit in another film), and while I generally agree Sam Rockwell is an exception. He has never given anything less than kino, even when playing that random cunt in Iron Man 2 (a film which failed in almost every regard) he was fucking fantastic. Even playing a random nobody side guy (quite literally) in Galaxy Quest, he elevated it. He's up there with Viggo Mortensen and Michael Shannon as the gold standard other actors should aspire to be and the industry is a better place just for having him in it.

Those are my thoughts on that actor.

Great in The Way Way Back.

this

Is this movie any good`?

youtu.be/Gvj8ZEnNrQY

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind was the first time I noticed him. DVD has some great outtakes.

How did you make your text red?

yes better than new star trek (series+movies), better than orville

I felt like The Way Way Back was massively mediocre, in all ways except his performance. Like, not necessarily bad. Just mediocre. And Rockwell just about pushes it over to being an alright movie.

Wizardry

[red]huh[red]

I think Sam is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills every role he's in and doesnt afraid of dancing.

Forgot the / on the last red. Would have worked otherwise

Love him, he's my new Harry Dean Stanton.