How are they going to wrap up the whole series in 6 episodes?

How are they going to wrap up the whole series in 6 episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tH6FUHkqWCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dance off.

they're apparently going to be 90 minute episodes. they are doing the 6 episode thing because the actors are paid per episode and they're jewing them out of money

>Everybody dies
>The End
>Rains of Castermere over credits

I lose my bet if that happens

How are they gonna drag it out for 6 more episodes is the better question.
All that's left is the big """"epic"""" battle where all the good guys line up and hold hands to defeat the evil monsters with the power of Friendship, Love and Tolerance.

Hard to believe a show like GoT in it's final season will need to resort to filler

Air fake episodes in Fall-Winter of 2018.
Jon Snow already drinking his ass off because he knows the show is ending.
Then wrap up with 2 hour long episodes.

this guy gets it
they're gonna do some gay musical scenes to waste time but rush the story. before you say "no way" well, look, fucko, it's been done before, for example: spiderman 3. they basically killed the story and ruined suspension of disbelief with that hole gay dancing scene. after that they just rushed to the end fight. bravo, raimi, a true minimalist genius.

Lots of incredibly fast time skips with armies moving over half the country in 5 minutes
Also I imagine lots of things will get cut, my predictions:
>we never see Dorne again
>Melisandre is gone
>We get 10 minutes for Theon to save Yara/Asha from Euron then that's it for them
>Ghost is never mentioned again
>Faceless men/citadel plotare never mentioned again
>No consequence for Sam stealing his father's sword
I have very low expectations

Longer episodes. That wont exempt it from being shit though.

Well it's down to that, Jun Snu becoming fire jesus, or Bran time traveling, so no matter what I wouldn't get your hopes up

Poorly.

>everyone dies
unironically this

this goy gets it, except there will be an After-Credits scene, similar to Marvel's hype tactic, which will tease the spinoff series telling the story of what happened during Wobert's Webellion.

bravo, HBO. the jews are wealthy and pwoerful for a reason. you goys are so stupid and weak and unfocused so you will never make $$millions$$$ off a tv show like GoT.

that's pretty good.

Well his father and brother are dead, so I would say that he's already safely avoided the consequences of that

the only thing i would dispute about that is your prediction for Ghost. i think we'll see him again for 3 minutes before he dies in an extremely contrived way

Oh fuck I forgot it was those who got burned. Yep, he's already got away scot free

>YFW THE GOTCANCER WILL BE OVER IN A YEAR

Bran is the Night King. He realizes that the only way for the world to come together is if theres a single bigger threat to humankind. Since hes the Three Eyed Raven he sees the countless deaths as necessary collateral compared to all of the people that would be saved if all of the kingdoms were united. Also, since Bran is now a mind time travel wizard, I think hes actually all of the Bran Starks that there ever were before him.

Poorly. But it's not like there's much plot left, even if they bothered with it, which they haven't for a while now. It's mostly just throwaway lines, filler idiot ball scenes, and people dying now.

I was thinking ''How are they going to wrap it all up'' then I realised, they are literally going to never mention or show anything other than everyone fighting the white walkers.

itll be a musical per say
bcuz itll be a wedding
jon and danys
and they will allow two whole songs played fully while they slow dance and then group fun season
the producers demanded it and hbo agreed

t. shameful writer for final season

Jon and Dany and Jaime fight army of dead
They win
MAYBE 2 big characters die.
Happy ever after ending

Not really hard. There isn't going to be anything amazing about S8. We all know where it's going, the series is basically over for anyone who can bring this to its logical conclusion.

Clever girl.

*group fun dance

Nah Bran's going to get nerfed early on, he's too powerful. Either that or become unwilling or unavailable to help in the fighting

D&D is too fucking stupid to take that risk. They barely killed anyone in season 7.

They're just gonna start killing off characters. If you hadn't noticed, they did that last season. Basically just knocked off a bunch of the side characters. Obviously this will be funny and trigger all the bookfags that still think every character deserves some special endgame and not just dying or being written off the moment they're not needed.

What I want to know is what is HBO going to do without it's main cash cow?

They aren't going to do it effectively. It's going to be upsetting.

They already explained how; every episode is minimum 90 minutes and the last two are over two hours each.

There will be SOME Magic source or something that fuels all the stupid magic in the world. There will be a rush to protect/destroy it. Big war over it and one person dies destroying it and the bad guys all drop dead as do the dragons and other shit.

End scene will be a dismantling of the Throne and ceremonial swords given to all the participating countries as a symbol of peace. Some LOTR style rip off. Screencap this post

>logical conclusion
>logical

Characters, motivations, premises, plot lines, are all out the window at this point.

Here's what D&D want for a the concluding season:
>zombie army vs regular army
>zombie dragon vs regular dragon
>zombie leader vs regular leader
and they'll pad it out with their favorite actors crying, screaming, frowning in front of the camera.
They want the love story too though, but it won't be happy, it'll be some cheesy and sad Romeo and Julia shit, with one or both dying.

There might be some body double/cgi boobs too.

kek

There are two main wars left. The North vs White Walkers and then eeerybody vs Cersei. She’s the final boss.

Haven't you read the leaked script?

oh lawd, pls gib

>Bran time traveling
This is the only possible outcome.

John becomes the new night king like orlando bloom in Pirates of the Caribbean

>leaked script
doesn't exist mate

>Cersei

is on Arya's list.

Poorly.

Pretty sure one of the books themes is that nobody is special and can die at any moment unceremoniously.

>How are they going to wrap up the whole series in 6 episodes?
jewish work ethic

She didn’t get to kill everyone on her list. Jaime has to be the one to kill her.

I'm 100% sure there will be two more seasons.

Except it's been 100% confirmed that this is the last season.

Now that Stannis is gone, /ourguy/ Euron Greyjoy will take it all.

He may not be the warlock with Valyrian armor from the books, but he's still the most entertaining character left.

Google it.

Bran's going to drive the Mad King, well, mad to ensure everything still happens for some sort of stable-loop timetravel shenanigans desu.

They already have 3 GoT spin-off series in development.

Bran will be Brandon the Builder

Anyone else concerned that it's going to end in a LOTR style battle of GOOD vs EVIL to wrap it up, even though GRRM specifically stated he didn't make his story that way. Unless there's more to the WW intentions and they make a pact for peace or something.

>Unless there's more to the WW intentions and they make a pact for peace or something.
Not gonna happen now that it's been established they're just a frankenstein's monster that got out of control.

Low expectations. It's grown far too popular for them to do anything creative storywise, and its clear the writers are lost without the books to guide them. I'll be happy when its over.

Hopefully we can read the proper ending when Sanderson or similar finishes GRRMs manuscripts in >2030.

Badly user badly

What the hell was even the point of making the WW?

kek
Imagine being a tall ginger QT with huge tits, but you'll never be in anything other than X-men because you can't act.

If you're the kind of person with lots of time in the car, working out, or doing menial tasks where you can wear headphones, I found the GoT / ASoIaF episode of "the Poz Button" to be really accurate.

so the children of the forest could fight men. but they lost control of them.

>It's grown far too popular for them to do anything creative storywise
Are you implying they were creative storywise at any point (at all) outside of the source material?

youtu.be/tH6FUHkqWCk

Forgot the link

I'll have completely forgotten everything about it by then

i'll only binge watch finished series from now on

>Bran is going to drive the mad king
Yooooooo, what if the only reason the mad kings was mad was because bran was trying to convince him to kill the white walkers but he burns his own people in a fucked up hodor seizure episode.

Also I think Jaime will be the one to kill the knight KING, bringing a poetic justice to his nickname, the kingslayer. After that they will bring down

No, as I said they have done a poor job of writing the story beyond the books, so there is little hope of expecting that to change. But added to that is the sheer momentum of the fanbase - they couldn't do anything creative now even if they wanted to.

Jaime and Cersei are going to die together. If it doesn't happen I really will never understand what is going through D&D's heads.

GRRM is telling them whats going to happen. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he is telling them false things so his books can be different and the series ends terribly.

Why are you implying that he will ever write the next books?

>implying

My hope is the books will diverge significantly from the show, and we can get the proper trope-subversion story, without all the plot armour bullshit they've come up with since (Jon not dying at BotB, Arya not dying to the Faceless men etc)

Having everybody die would be the best way to kill any hype for a spin off (which they definitely will do). Nobody will give a fuck about roberts rebellion knowing that 20 years down the line everybody is dead and it doesn't matter.

The last season will air before the TWOW book gets released. Sorry bookfags.

were they both supposed to?

>bringing a poetic justice to his nickname, the kingslayer
Well, they could go for the more ironic approach with him killing their current "Mad King (Queen if you like, Cersei) since it's obvious she's going nuts. Or this i guess would be fitting too

Would be cool if Jaime also became the Queenslayer.

The way things are going, Dany will overthrow the patriarchy, and all of the brown foreigners will live happily ever after in the People’s Republic of Westeros

This.

I won't be happy unless I see Dany get raped by a horse.

i think it'd be a cool scene if dany's army, unsullied and dothraki, fought the army of the dead, and as the living died, they'd be raised during the battle so you have unsullied and dothraki killing each other until everyone is gone.

Unironically the only way the Jews can save this is if they have everyone die and the white walkers win. Last 10 minutes is the Night King walking over the corpses of the characters and sitting on the iron throne. No music. Cut to black.

Watchmen

this is what *should* happen

What about Davos not dying at Blackwater or Tyrion not dying in the first, second, and fourth seasons?

Everybody has plot armor now, and it's been that way since ASoS ended.

No he will kill Cersei to forge Lightbringer.

>they'd be raised during the battle so you have unsullied and dothraki killing each other until everyone is gone.
>if you fight your enemies they'll win
Will her love for Jon melt away the ice in their hearts?

This is all I'm looking forward to

>Benioff
>jewish
too much yuropean blood
>Weiss and Strauss
110% jewish

but user, you forget the spinoffs

Who else /Jonerys/ here?

Watch out, the mods might delete this thread while leaving every Reylo general alive.

I handsfree came when they started fucking.

Nah they are going to make more prequels

>get me Kit Harington, but cheaper
>I know just the guy

If you think the series ends in any other scenario than Jon killing a power-hungry Dany and reluctantly taking the Iron Throne to ensure stability and the greater good, you are absolutely retarded.

I have never watched GOT, should I? Or should I not because it gets worst over time?

It gets worse over time, sure, but the first four seasons are worth watching anyway.
Lotta titties, too.

Like how they wrapped up the last few seasons, kill off everything that takes too much of the budget, dumb it down a lot more and just rush it through and basically tell the audience to go fuck itself as Dabid and Dun suck each other off.

Same, Jon's ass was perfect.