What are some good films about celebrating another birthday alone?

What are some good films about celebrating another birthday alone?

posting the ultimate alone-kino

poor kanye

What a cute kid

fuck me, this one physically hurts.

>two burgers each

nigga i would eat all 12 if i was there. fuck those ungrateful kids

I'm legit mad. fuck those kids

What's so bad about being alone?

He's not alone, he has a loving mummy who went out of her way to bake that cake and go to that effort for him. When you're older you'll realise it doesn't matter how many people are around you, but how much each one of those people care about you.

Finally realizes how fake his Fakebook friends really are.

Lying humblebrag Roastie cunt. Bet she framed the grandpa pic as well as she expertly takes selfies. It's sad you fags fall for this shit.

>bob ross resurgence was over 2 years ago

Shit like this depresses me

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The worst part? His family made a killing off selling t-shirts and other trash about how much they love their "papaw" or whatever. Don't look this shit up, it'll just make you angry.

I am certain that I will never in my life experience this.

>he made 12 burgers for all 6 grandkids
>each grandkid got 12 burgers
>that's 72 burgers
>he made 72 burgers for only 6 grandkids
Why did he make so many burgers??

But when you're young it's necessary you make connections with others. You can't just live with your ma as your only socialization your whole life.

Why are these 20 year old men celebrating their birthdays with their moms?

QUICK MATHS

i'd eat all those burgers if I were her

why is grand canaria not in cuba in stead of mexico?Christ didn't know neither did we so we suffer at the hands their horses

>grandkids don't show up to their papaw's house for dinner
>one grandkid does and tweets about it
>it goes viral
>the other kids sell t-shirts about their papaw making money off of it and most likely still don't go to visit him

i've spent every bday i've had since I was 18 at a family meal
we all go a restaurant (my brothers, parents and I) and that's it

same

family first, user.

Go to sleep Jaden

Same here, surrounded by the only people I truly care about

Same.

>tfw grandpa died alone, I didn't see him for months because I was a lazy piece of shit
The thought of his last minutes...he wasn't actually alone but just thinking of him suffering...I'll never be truly happy again

Happy Birthday, buddy.

lol fucking nigger
if I had seen this shit I would've gone to his party just to drag his baboon ass outside and make him bite the curb dumb fucking chimp

t. cuck

MOMS GONNA FREAK

finally, thanks ;_;

nobody has ever wished me a happy birthday outside of family

its what happens when you're raised by a single mom

please end my suffering

same here

Happy birthday user.

This is actually really true. Many times we focus on the negatives instead of the positives. He has a loving mother and a world of posibility as his fingers, and his youth.

Pretty good birthday.

I had birthday today. 3 people congratulated me besides my aunt. I didn't do anything, but my mom made cake. Who will play me in my biopic?

This is me with my godfather. We were having some time when i was a kid but then almost never seen eachother except when he was my teacher at the new school (he didnt want me to tell anyone) bc im a turbo introvert that avoids people and have my own life i guess. One day i was phoned by my dad and by accident he was with him and i randomly got to speak to him this once. He died like some months after. Never talked about it since.

>and a world of posibility as his fingers
nope

It's gotten to the point where I don't even celebrate holidays 2bh

happy bday lads

Happy early or late birthday!

He's handsome. Probably got fit and has a gf now.

>He has a loving mother and a world of posibility as his fingers,
Do you mean he should grab his mother by her pusy?
based!

Happy Birthday user !

because if they're like me, you could only consider their friends real life friends if you count spending 500+ on a plane ticket or driving 15+ hours and meeting up 3 or 4 times in the span of 3 or 4 years being a real life friend

Thank you, appreciate it user

MAKE IT STOP

Last Jedi

I am certain it would've been preferable dying in a war as a teen before we could truly realize how hopeless life is

>slowly turning into a stealth affirmation thread

I'll bite. Happy birthday, various anons. I don't even really celebrate birthdays anymore, but I'm also nearly 30, so outside of my family and close friends (there's at least two), it's a pretty uneventful day for me. But that's all right, it's just a day. Don't put too much weight behind it.

If you're lonely or unsatisfied in life the only thing you can do is reach out. If you do then maybe your next birthday will be a fonder memory for you.

Makes me sad because he looks like one of those chilled out 'intellectual' nigger types who likes jazz and will dance if i throw a few bucks his way.

Based

Have you tried?

Take this reddit cucks dick out of your mouth once in a while

no wonder kylo ren turned out the way he did. cut the umbilical leia jeez.

You know, dying face-down in the mud shot by a sniper from god knows where after spending a year with your feet rotting away as you're shelled by the enemy every day sounds like a pretty close approximation to what hell must be like, but at least those men were deprived of information and brainwashed by their states to a point where they could charge a machinegun nest without too much hesitation. I can't help but imagine that even if a lot of them died horrible deaths, at least in their heart of hearts there was some relief in knowing their were fighting for something dying for.

Modern men on the other hand have little to strive for other than acquire capital and indulge in pleasure. I'm starting to think it's easier to recover from a nuke than widespread nihilism.

no

>ma
leprachaun detected, post potatoes or GTFO

Happy birthday :)

Then maybe you should, if you truly care about gf.

But you're not alone. All your pals on Sup Forums are right here.

this must be a joke right

this guy is probably 30 by now

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

yeah the store ran out of 3 candles so she had to pick a 2

I don't think so

It's too late

I had a similar experience with my pawpaw because I was like 19 and couldn't handle watching him die slow. I regretted not being there with my dad and uncle for his final moments. A few years ago when I was 37 and my mom got really sick I sat by her side for two weeks at the hospital and barely slept. I was there when she died.

What's this from?

dude you’re old af wth...

someone should update this and add a 2018 year
maybe even a 2020 year

It's never too late. It's all in your mind.

Why did I open this thread? Why did you? It promised only sadness and it has delivered only sadness.

unfortunately however this is not always the case

Was she a good mother?

What if you're in your twenties past university and very limited social circles?

I don't know what is sad about celebrating birthdays with your family

grow up

The problem isn't celebrating them with your family. The problem is when there's nobody beyond them.

>tfw I'm only one year younger than this guy
I remember seeing this image as an underage every once in a while and never once thought that could ever be me.

It's probably his 8/10 girlfriend taking the photo and there's a dozen people on the other side of the table. This is as misleading as a CNN news report.

then broaden your social circles dingus

You don't even feel sorry for the parents? Grow up.

Then the way I see it you have two choices:
The better one would be to expand your social circles. Join some kind of club maybe.
The other one would be to simply use tinder, and this obviously not to find a hole but a girl to go on a date with. Tinder is basically the closest thing to a "dating site" that normal people will use.

Some parents (mostly mothers) actually want their kids to stay at home, and be children forever. A child leaving home is traumatic for some. I blame the parents more than anything.