Paranoid jap

>paranoid jap
>mexican into bestiality
>cousin you have great chemistry with
Which one do you choose Sup Forums?

the asian

Do you guys actually have relationships with your cousins or what?

The other 10 women.

The jap, she's cute

She-Fourarms.

Good choice.
Have fun getting cucked
>asking someone on Sup Forums if they have a relationship
Harem isn't kosher.
fag

the jap of course, in the end all women are paranoid, and seeing what the black haired guy was put through, dodged a bullet with that cousin

julie was really cute and would be great to anal. but i would have to go with magic cousin, as long as she lolified herself, otherwise whats the point

Dude, Gwen is hot as fuck and very clearly wants to slob Ben's knob. Cousin or not, you gotta tap that shit.

you know what they say, blood is thicker than water and cousin dick is thicker than any other

This

Stretchy half ayy best girl.

The only correct option.

it's a toss up between the mexican and Gwen

>cousin you have great chemistry with
Dude, i'm from Alabama and even I find that offensive.
You go with the Jap. Because she and Ben had great chemistry together.

Being constantly on the verge of breaking up isn't "great chemistry". Also self deprecation is pathetic.

I thought she was indian not Mexican

wow look at those soulless black eyes

When you're Ben, having one is not enough

>I thought she was middle eastern not French
>I thought she was african not Argentinian

kek

Sexual relationship? Yeah, I do.

Tell us more

thats the point. its a robot

You may be reading too much fan fiction.

I did until she started getting stomach pains.

I thought she got pregnant so I stopped all contact. Only saw her on the day of our grandmother's funeral. She currently has a daughter with her boyfriend. To this day I fear she is going to let our past relationship slip out

The asian since the cousin grows up to be ugly and bland as fuck.

but she does magic

Yeah, but I bet she would refuse to magic herself back to her 11 years old persona.

>Mexican

She's a Native American from the US dude. Are all brown people Mexican to you guys?

not if she wants to keep getting dick. give gwen 10 ass, or go to bed empty

as someone who IS brown, they are the same. literally the fucking same except mexicans have more white blood. indians dont magically change just because of an imaginary border. my dads side of the family is more indian than any indian getting drunk on free government money and my moms side is whiter than any white person giving the indians free gibs

The cousin grows up to be pretty hot by the time she's 30

Let's put it this way: Most Mexicans are more Native than the 1/8th "Cherokee" white people here, but not all Natives are Mexican. It's like calling a black American Jamaican because they're both black and speak English.

Did you get her to be your cousin with benefits?

"native" is just what you call indians living in the united states of america. a more apt comparison is calling a black american a black american, albiet one who lives in texas as opposed to nevada.

its literally the same people, genetically. thats what i mean. not culturally, no. my grandma came from a mountain village. bitch is indian as fuck. actual indian. blood indian. not "indian" because shes brown and has a big nose and straight black hair. indian because shes an indian like the ones who live further north.

like if you are 1/16th cherokee and your friends mom is mexican, and you both take a dna test, youre both getting hits on the indian points because its the same race of people. those inuits though, super weird.

kind of the same as having nordic blood. your dna test isnt gonna say you have norwegian ancestry or swedish. you and your buddy are just gonna show nordic dna. imaginary borders dont matter

bump

Ester, the Stretchy Eskimo lady

Or K8-E but background characters don't count

good choice