Nope, Im sorry but for some ungodly reason THIS of all things about DCEU Flash triggers my autism: The blue lightning...

Nope, Im sorry but for some ungodly reason THIS of all things about DCEU Flash triggers my autism: The blue lightning. Granted its a minor change on the same level as the Sonic's arms complaint but when someone cant even get complimentary colors right its shitty design. HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!?
youtube.com/watch?v=oN9mQXIe4QA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uwOSX_KP2Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not complementary colors, it's analogous.

Yeah I knew that didnt sound right, thanks for the correction

It was yellow in BvS, wait for the movie for explainations. I'm sure it's because he can't totally control his powers or some shit

Older flash comics has Barry with speed lines or low colored blur selves.

Nowadays it's lighting.

No, it's fine. You are are autistic, that's all. Look I don't like it either, but kino haters exaggerated this thing too much. I'm more mad about the actor, but you should be confortable with the idea that the color was different in bvs, it could be just a small decision, but it also could mean that the taster he goes the color would change. It's bullshit, but it may calm your autistim since is fairly logical. At least you are not the idiot that thinks the symbol should be blue.

Wally had the lighting first. It's the speedforce.

While in pre crisis, the speedforce doesn't exist.

> It was yellow in BvS
No, it was only seen in black&white in BvS. All other footage we've seen has had blue lighting.

I'd love the yellow lightning mainly because there's already so much fucking blue in the DCEU films as it is, it'd be great to see some vibrancy added through both the Flash's personality and the palette he brings.

>kino
Good job, mate, you just discredited anything you could ever say.

Yes, it's a fairly modern thing. Problem is there are too many here that think cw flash is acurrate. The lightning thing started to be heavily used by Waid and then Johns went, for the lack of a better therm, full retarded

youtu.be/uwOSX_KP2Ng

Sorry but it's yellow mate

The color of the lightning indicates how fast the speedster is moving, you moron.
>yellow is the slowest speed
>red is faster than yellow
>blue is faster than red
>white is the fastest
It follows the same concept of heat and flames. this means that the Barry Allen in this universe is super fast, that's why his lightning is blue.

But it's literally just about hating zack Snyder. Haters of his movies are predisposed to hate everything and stuff that doesn't bother anyone in other media by other authors triggers them.

I cant recall that ever being a thing in Flash comics

but I thought it was
>Red weak connection
>Yellow is moderate connection
>Blue is strong connection
>White is Godspeed level speedforce connection

this is not canon

Inspire great hope.

>silver lightning compliments costumes silver lightning
>somehow proving your point
Blue lighting on a generally red costime does not look good. It has nothing to do with Snyder or being accurate, the problem is it looks like trash and doesn't compliment the charactrr.

Hell if we want to get into specifics, it makes the character less distinct, tying the red, yellow and blue colour scheme to not just Superman but Flash as well

Godspeed is bright yellow. Even white lantern Barry had yellow. There is no white.

Red is Zooms negative speed force.

It can be any color desu. Heck green or black.

Red and Yellow are not complementary.

And red and blue had been a thing, there's a reason those are the colors of so many flags or superman's main colors. It's as complementary as the yellow, it's just that you are not used to it aka autism

It is on the tv show and since the show is popular, the movie might be borrowing from it.

Get out

It's not on the tv show. All lighting shown on tv is yellow or blue.

Purely cosmetic.

>There is no white.

What did you mean by this?

I think they may be trying to hint at or touch on the concept of a Doppler shift or a blue shift in vision. It's a problem that comes up in things of this nature pretty often, trying to blend accuracy with visually appealing. And what you most often get is something that isn't right or appealing on either account.

Then again it might just be an effort to differentiate between movie and television Flash and avid any claims of "copying". Or just ego trying to one up a television show with something different and cooler.

Or some mixture of all the above.

Silver.

Only silver and yellow and blue are shown and red.

That is only reeve worthy if Snyder is involved

Blur and random lighting.

>the show never showcases barry's speed in interesting and impressive ways like this any more

reeeeeeee etc.

The blue lighting is pretty cool.

Wrong.
>In the first season, Barry had yellow lightning and reverse flash had red lightning.
>By the third season, Barry now has red lightning and Wally has yellow lightning.

Tv shows Flash having throwing lighting bolts from his hands and time remants. That's not in the comics.

Time remnants are fairly close in concept to Bart's speed scouts

Yeah only in the tv universe.

Not anywhere else though.

If we made a movie the way carmine intended, it would be blurs of himself or time skips.

Nothing Barry does in the books. They do get the vibration through wall things right though.

The time travel requires threadmill since post crisis.

Threadmill never existed in nu52 until dc you then rebirth. Dc you however is erased zoom wise.

Rebirth has it always existed again until Barry broke it Post Flashpoint.

Time travel in the series isn't even a feat of speed, Barry has been doing it since he is barely twice the speed of sound. For example, zoom was Mach 14, quicksilver in the avengers was slower than Mach 1 and Mos superman flies at 900 times the speed of sound, way faster than any speedster in the CW. The TV show, is just a mess when it comes to feat and powers

nah, it bugs me too. it just doesn't look good together with his costume.

GODSPEED on the tv show WHEN?!?

Next season is about the thinkerer.

GodSpeed is the nu 52 answer to hunter zolomon

Godspeed was Rebirth tho

god speed is a lot faster than ZOOM

why would you want that, he was a shit villain built for TV show normies trying to jump into flash, the whole arc was

>event that produces a ton of no-name barry can fight for one issue while dealing with the main cast more
>New OC introduced
>Mystery Speedster villain introduced
>Barry hanging out at star labs a lot
>Barry hanging out with chocolate wally
>TWIST: The New Character is also the New Villain

Not much difference.

Not really.

They explained barrys speed gt lowered due to others taking speed from him. Then he got the speed back.

Hunter Zolomon is using time not speedforce and when wally needed to use most if the speedforce, Zoom still looked like a blinking Blur.

Needed even the quck formula.

Yet still too slow.

just finished watching season 2 and starting to think about reading some. anybody wanna point me in a direction to start on flash?

Can beat Rouges at ease. Break Lantern constructs easy, hits the hardest.

And lastly hard for the trinity.

Also sonic booms like the Hulk.

Anything nu52 or rebirth. Or pre crisis for Barry.

Or Flash Rebirth.

Honestly most of it's pretty decent. I'm a sucker for the classics, so I would say start with the Silver Age stuff like DC Showcase The Flash. If you want to know more about the Speed Force and the metaphysical aspects of the Flash, look for the runs by Mark Waid, Geoff Johns, and Grant Morrison from the 90s. Pretty much everything in the Flash canon (and by extension much of DC's large-scale setting) is built on these two eras.

Where the fuck are you getting this from? There are no codified power levels when it comes to Speedsters. They are simply as fast as the story needs them to be.