Hey fellow pedes, get in this thread to help trigger the libtards!!!

Hey fellow pedes, get in this thread to help trigger the libtards!!!

>ywn mindbreak the second to right via sodomy, pounding and pounding until his pathetic macho conservative facade shatters into a billion pieces and he accepts his natural role as your gay little fuckhole boywife.

They’re not even Trump supporters...
Jesus Christ when they say the left can’t meme they fuckin mean it

BASED
A
S
E
D

The only thing more pathetic than the Sup Forums shills are the anti-Sup Forums shills.

>When they say the left can't meme
Who is they? I can't imagine anyone retarded enough to come up with such a retarded catchph-

Oh you mean these guys?

That's unironically a girl tho, you fucking massive fag.

IF you hate Sup Forums coming out of it's containment board so much why the fuck did you make this off-topic thread? Shame on you.

>MOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!

>/leftypol/ isnt even saying soyboy anymore

SAD

What are you trying to prove by this picture? even kids support Trump?

For the others, pic related is the kind of scum that shits up Sup Forums with these threads. They get BTFO on pol then need to come to other boards to make themselves feel better.

they are people who come here exclusively to "fight Sup Forums" but they don't go to Sup Forums because they're too scared so they make shit threads on other boards and when they get btfo complain that it was off-topic and that Sup Forums is shitting up the board.

My favorite part is how to make a comparable image to the original suddenly this guy is a full skinhead.

that board is the embodiment of soyboy

Which is why it triggers them so

why would a cutie hang out with them then? she could be fucking chad or a bbc

>the left can't meme
It's true

GO BACK TO POL YOU FUCKING FASCIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s a girl retard

Disney is a large corporation that makes bad movies and the people who watch them are low IQ mongrels.

>haha i post unflattering pictures of my political opponents, did i win the argument yet mommy?

this is what Sup Forums actually believes

uhhhhmmmm sweetie...

we heard you didn't like star wars, bitch

>pol believes the facts
no shit you fat fucking virgin. cry more.

pathetic

SEETHING

They were counter-protesters at the anti-Trump rally. It happened in my city. They are Trump supporters.

why do you post these threads on Sup Forums then? it's not fucking Sup Forums related so why do you keep spamming it.

BASH THE FA-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NONONONO AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*wheezes*

Look at the guy with the iron cross. Those are Sup Forumstards. I’m a Trump supporter but I’ll admit it.

also more of these pedes

Leftypol is so pathetic LMAO

are they supposed to be intimidating?

Fedora Kingpin and Discount Varg are alright.

because we get BTFO on pol to the point of finally almost killing ourselves. we need to come here to try to triger drumpfltiltskins. nazis watch out!

>Those are Sup Forumstards. I’m a Trump supporter but I’ll admit it.

Sick tattoo antifa cock enthusiast

Its not about intimidating anyone, its about making themselves feel strong

>They’re not even Trump supporters...

"Go back to Sup Forums, racist!"

Notice how these slimy little nerds always say it as Sup Forums, anyone who actually uses "Sup Forums" just says pol or maybe /pol. They are from reddit, clear as day.

Based falseflagger

that's just some 8gag faggotry, nothing about Sup Forums

someone post the edit where everyone has that one guy's face

>makes offtopic threads about Sup Forums all day to bitch about Sup Forums crossborders
One day I'm going to leave this fucking sewer.

>fucknuts put his name in the name field

>anyone who actually uses "Sup Forums" just says pol or maybe /pol
This is the average Sup Forumsack in 2018.

Explain why they're Trump supporters. What evidence do you have? they're holding a US flag? there's a Gadsden flag behind them? That means nothing. You would see those at all other sorts of rallies. Not a single one has a Trump hat or any other Trump paraphernalia. Sorry for being more concerned about facts than memes and buzzwords like you btw, it just seems like you're bullshitting and not very intelligent.

Does he actually think he looks goodm

Reporting in guys, lets trigger these cucks

Yeah, leftist memes aren't good like all le ~epic~ alt-right memes are awesome, amirite? xDDD

KEK how can all those butthurt (((cucks))) (((kikes))) and ((((((((soyboys))))))) even compete? xD lol mememagic

These are literally no worse than the average user. There are far worse board meet up photos than this.

yes, he also hates women for being sluts that choose chads and black men instead of him

he also hates these same chads for being truly evil

because there's literally no other reason he's not getting laid

that's really what this all boils down to

SEETHING

>*eats tofu*
Post a pic of your thin, hairless wrists, numale.

why so upset, jonathan

>you would see those at all other sorts of rallies

yes, white supremacist rallies, you know, Trump's most vocal group of supporters?

Delete your account.

You're trying way too hard. Are you a sweaty bulldyke or just a worthless numale?

now you're just being deliberately obtuse

>That level of denial

Pathetic.

epic bait

Sup Forums>>>>>>>>>

why the hell are all theses guys so swarthy or have no chins?

>Sup Forumstard
>being more concerned about facts than memes and buzzwords

are you baiting or are you just incredibly stupid?

>literally 0 evidence
As expected. You and all your other little buttbuddies should probably commit suicide together now, you've been BTFO and made it clear you can't argue to save your worthless lives. Sorry I made you guys cry, but you're not on reddit anymore...

those are the people calling you a "soyboy". ironic, isn't it?

reminder that op is a tranny from 8gag

>low IQ commie
>can't present any evidence and resorts to psychological projection
it can't be!

Because it's leftist propaganda/shitposting. Not too bright are yeh?

>most vocal group of supporters
Yes, goy, all proud white people love Israel

Whatever you say bro, here are more pathetic trump supporters in case you didnt have enough.

not arguments, ty for playing

>it's leftist propaganda/shitposting
these are literal trump supporters though

>t-those are the people calling you a "soyboy".
I can tell you're either female, or a low t numale/tranny. Either way, you should buy a gun, and blow your fag brains out.

pretty sure you’re falseflagging, not even Sup Forums is this retarded

>T-T-They’re not Trump supporters

why is Sup Forums just Sup Forums bait shit 98% of the time

>mfw it's a butthurt reddit tranny making these threads

Roadhog. Violate the NAP and he'll go feudal on your ass.

Mungo the gentle human sized giant. Near perfect 100% IQ and the strength to match. He can survive with only 12 hours a sleep a night.

Commando Cody. He's got more experience in applying for the military than anyone else. Can detect the difference between a clip and a magazine miles away.

The Gentleman. He eats people who disrespects his ladies for breakfast. Literally.

Michel. The femme fatale of the group. No tits, no vagina, and most importantly no mercy.

False Flag. He's a chameleon. He can almost blend in perfectly in online communities all over the internet, he speaks 1 language, but he's very good with using google translate. He's never seen a black person, until today.

>all proud white people love Israel
Trump does, he loves Israel, and Jews.

no one watches tv anymore, and no one gives a fuck about live action film and television. or even youtube shit. It's all about anime