It Hurts!! Final Comic: Pasqualo

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/gd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a fucking ride this was

Just read it.
Am I right in thinking he merged with her, OR he let her replace him somehow?

we got a thread up already but yeah its good

I'm thinking the latter.

charlotte sacrificed herself so wilbur could live

The way I'm reading it, in the old universe Pasqualo thinks he's garbage. He moped and cried and generally felt like a burden to his friends. Aurora, despite "knowing" what would happen was always positive and selfless. So when he recreates the universe, he recreates himself in her image so he can try and be the selflessly supportive person she was.

you stupid fucknut
see

Fuck.
And topping it off with the final track from Depression Cherry was a gut punch on it's own.

Sorry, I can't find it when searching for the name of the comic. If it's active, go ahead and link it and anyone interested I guess can just move the conversation over there; if not, post a link there so people can move to here where people can actually find or filter the thread later, whether it's through Sup Forums's search or through an archive.

yeah it was a thread where we were waiting for the release

But if Pasquelo is a girl who is Katie gonna date now?

I know what literal thing that happen is that he made a life where Aurora took his place so she could exists and have a happy life, sacrificing himself

but you could really easily interpret this ending as Pas's lifelong massive depression being cured by changing his gender :^)

brb writing an essay

pas was a trans lesbian all along. fucking sjw garbage

They just confirmed the girl was Aurora

oh. is she dating mark, please tell me she's dating mark

Poor Katie, always second. Always felt bad for her.

>Mark is a grandmaster chess player

Classic Mark

best character desu

well now that the apocalypse will never and can never happen due to the impossibility of pasqualo-aurora interaction, I guess Katie is now just seen as a crazy girl and will die alone.

implying she doesnt marry pasqualora

Katie was into Pasq's crybaby faggotry, that no longer exists in the universe for Katie, she's going to die all alone in a fall out shelter eating beans. Pretty sure she was already in the shelter before shit hit the fan.

Maybe, but she never struck me as a lesbo, and I figure her doomsday-prepping would just lead to her hiding out in her little bunker and allowing her life to pass her by as she waits for the apocalypse that isn't coming.

>Pretty sure she was already in the shelter before shit hit the fan.
Yeah, she was absent from school the day before the talent show, to my recollection. Tipped off early by Jen, who knew what was going down, somehow.

But Katie was right about everything, so it stands to reason that would remain the same. People may still think she's crazy like they did in the previous universe until she gets proven right again about whatever there is to be right about in the new one.

What if Pasq created a universe where Katie isn't obsessed with the apocalypse

She wouldn't be Katie then.

what if aurora-pasq's unbreakable optimism helped keep katie grounded so that she doesn't bug out at the drop of a hat and there wasn't an evil bitch cyborg to feed her premonitions about the post apocalyptic future

Harmony kind of looks like that one girl from Ava's Demon

What is Auroraqualo's upbeat cheerfulness was her reaction to a vague, undefined sense of guilt that haunts her in the darkest hours of the night?
>tfw she tearfully breaks her demeanor secretly confiding to Ally that she worries about being burdensome to others

stop it pls

There has to be a cyborg bitch, universe is the same except for the swap of Pasq and Aurora, that and the school uniforms.

This was a good webcomic. Here's some sketches Gob made from some crummy requests I did:

>Pasqualo's Dad's ultimate wish

She cannot be allowed near Mark

>Aurora singing xmas tunez with a homeless vagrant on the bus

>A Pasq Ally tea party

Ally's face in the last panel always kills me

So she's definitely also Sailor Moon. Like there's no way she isn't also Sailor Moon.

so pasqualo changed sex so aurora can be alive and everyone happy and not trigger the apocalypsis right ??
or what iam missin ?

>Girls have japanese schoolgirl uniforms

Pasq you fucking weeb

Pasqualo gave up his existence so that all his friends, including Aurora, could be happy.

Pasqualo gave up his existence and put Aurora in his place, so she can have a happy life and not trigger the apocalypse.
He also probably made the universe more fair and akin to his japanese animes, like he was mentioning.

Aurora 2 may or may not be destined to become leader of a squad of magical girls, along with Ally, Tubsy, Mark, and Poop.

wow, thats cool

I'm pretty satisfied with this ending

So is it that pasq give his chance of life away for aurora or that he made himself a girl so that shit wouldn't happen?

He put Aurora in his place and he chose not to exist. Also the world is more anime.

what a ride
I can't believe its all over. I used to always look forward to this comic updating, but all good things must come to an end I suppose.
Thanks for taking us on this amazing journey Gob.

He's gonna make some new shit soon too I guess. I'm glad the story had a proper end though, many webcomics simply stop updating.

Is that the definite answer from gobby?

I know how you feel, I need to find myself more web comics. Lost Skadi, Battle Pug and now It Hurts.

I feel the same, Dr. Mcninja is gone, It Hurts is gone and Octopuspie is on the way out! At least some of these authors are still working on other stuff though.

It is if you have reading comprehension. He is trying to be as selfless as the spider. He had limited choices. Earth couldn't survive with both of them.

>tfw Gob does bittersweet endings better than a trained professional who's had 13 years to end his story

>person with no corporate employers or industry restrictions writes a "better" ending

Hold the presses!

Green-eyed brunette Aurora is superior, but at least Aurorasqualo can exist peacefully.

You said it. But it's okay, Katie got along well with Aurora too after she got over the whole trigger of apocalypse thing.

This comic was so fucking good., I cried at the ending. God damn gob, I can only hope the next one is decent.

AHAHAHAH I didn't even notice that when I was reading, thank gob for being a true weeb until the end

you think there'll be a physical release at some point, or..?

Theres already two volumes available for purchase on the store, so I don't doubt it at all, I'm kinda holding out for a full like all-in-one volume myself

please disregard that I am dumb and didn't remember the books where already a thing.

she was all over aurora man
she had several lesbo vibes

so is this the Eva of webcomics?

also gob get in here and hold us you son of a bitch ;_;

So, was this universe's Jenny the previous Pasqualo? Or did the previous Pasqualo become this universe's God? That would explain the dipshit retarded rules like "you don't go to heaven if you touch your dick"

In terms of concluding the story, I would say it objectively accomplished this better than Evangelion, because Pasqualo actually learned something, we saw him learn it, and exercised his will to utilize his learning to do something good with it. Shinji halfassed his existence right up to the end, and then we're told he learned something, but he didn't really, shit just kind of happened around him, the end. Eva told, It Hurts showed.

Not to say Evangelion isn't still one of the most important and influential animated works ever created in the history of man, but you know, shoulders of giants and all.

How would one go about reading the proto-version of this comic? I keep hearing about a "previous incarnation" of pasqualo but I'm not familiar with the source material enough..?

gob (creator) said that they are non cannon to It hurts!! and should be seen as their own little story
just read it on your own

Here you go.
gobolatula.com/gd/

However, one or more pages was removed as it contained awkward sexual content the author doesn't want anyone seeing anymore

>that spoiler
excuse me back up please, explain

thank you user.