>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

In past years totally but now? Sup Forums stands alone as the only fun board

replace Sup Forums with /lgbt/

Sup Forums is fucking dead
we need a new board to join the three amigos
i was thinking Sup Forums /k/ and Sup Forums

no sweetie

Sup Forums dogpiles in every time a new star wars comes out it's so fucking obvious.

based

The time is approximately 17 minutes past the hour. You have ten (10) minutes to prove, using citations from reputable and non-biased sources, that OP is a frequent visitor of Sup Forums AND that other OPs who've posted this picture, also frequent Sup Forums.

Your time starts... NOW.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums

literally the most soyboy boards tbqh

May Sup Forums rest in peace

RIP OUTLAWS

borrar

/fit/ belongs with Sup Forums more than Sup Forums does. Not by much mind you but still.

/asp/ is the GOAT big dimes board all other boards are seething ding dong diddly vanilla midgets

So is Sup Forums. It's like you've never seen a DC thread

we must secure the existance of our boards and a future for white posters

Sup Forums literally thinks you're a bigger hive of simpletons than Sup Forums

BASED

miz = /asp/
cuckman phil = other boards

>and a future for white posters

whens the last time Sup Forums put out decent memes though? Everything that comes out of it is just a variation of "SJWS ARE CRAAAAAZY". They had esoteric Jahanism but that seems to have died. Show me some Bane-tier or even Sneed-tier memes Sup Forums has put out last year.

does anyone have the one with /fit/

>2014 was 4 years ago

cool, literally my three favorite boards

>Sneed-tier
opinion discarded, clearly you have a shit taste in memes and are obsessed with them

Sup Forums was my home board for so long, then Moot and his army of fat losers janitor sold out and decided they were more interested in building a resume to work for jewoogle and destroyed the board

Sup Forums is my main and I am the first to say the Sup Forumsmblr meme is 150% true.

/sp./ was GOAT around 2010

holy shit that was 8 years ago

You need to leave.

THE OPPRESSION OF THE JEW WILL NEVER RETURN! YOU HAVE LOST

It's new york what do you honestly expect

2008 to the end of 2010 was it's prime.

It all goes by so fast.

I think 2011 as well. LeBron losing the 2011 finals in Miami to Dallas provided great material

the amount of varg threads on Sup Forums lead me to disagree with you

Throw /ck/ in there

How can there be any crossover between Sup Forums and Sup Forums? I'm a Nazi and I have no interest in criminally insane negroes running around after a ball and crashing into eachother.

Sup Forums memed so hard during the lead up to the Trump election that it spawned a right wing nationalist enclave on the ultra leftist website that is reddit.

Which then proceeded to spawn multiple reddit enclaves on this site. Sup Forums is a lesson in what happens when you take memes too far

Holy ding-dong diddly CRINGE

lel

>Sup Forums is a lesson in what happens when you take memes too far

Or mayhaps not far enough. Let's see how far we can REALLY go.

That's an Sup Forums meme and Sup Forums fucking despises it

worked

disgusting
Sup Forums is the cancer killing Sup Forums

who /outlaw/ here?

>Sup Forums is my main
Get the fuck out nigger

>Sup Forums
Back to plebbit, pede

Kill yourself faggot

56% was originally a Sup Forums meme and it's posted there all the time. thanks for exposing yourself as a newfag.

Livin' in ya head, RENT FREE!

no

Leave it up to the prepubescent retards at Sup Forums to post this cringe worthy shit.

It is a Sup Forums meme dumbass.

>cringe
gb2r

no its a Sup Forums meme

Sup Forums isnt fun anymore. Sup Forums really wants to push moderation but you end up with a board like Sup Forums. and Sup Forums should be switched out with Sup Forums or /k/

>cringe
There's that reddit word again.

/out/ is super comfy and untouched by the cancer that inhibits most of this site, much like nature is.

Better Sup Forums posters here than you cancerous anti-art Sup Forums drones
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/400354131/#400360384

>When you're so alone with delusions of grandeur you see a war between "friends" of Sup Forums message boards.

Lose your virginity to a nice Mexican girl and relax.

Sup Forums genuinely believes that meme was made by the CIA to destroy the white race.

We must build a wall to keep Sup Forumstards away. Those filth illegal immigrants are ruining our fair board.

why are polniggers like this? why is everything you guys do so fucking cringey? i legit feel sorry for you

Parroting your idiocy won't make it truth.

no it's not. 56% started out as "you're not white!" which sparingly got used by euros on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and had the same mutt face. Sup Forums took it and raided Sup Forums with variations of the mutt meme and 56%/amerimutt/mongrel meme was truly realized. Thanks for playing newfag.

the fact that you believe it was originally called 56% proves you know nothing about it.

but who is strong enough to defeat such deadly alliance?

finna seething seek sunlight ya simp

WORKED

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>muh ad hominem fallacy

>vitriolic
>hateful
is there a common leftist vocab bank you all source your words from? You people all use the same words over and over

>"no"
>"it started in Sup Forums"
>"so it's not from Sup Forums"
The redditor's logic.

Have sex, I'm BEGGING you.

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

fuck off you needy cunt

>56% started out as "you're not white!"
>leddit reading comprehension

masterful bait

Stop being a faggot

I'm fine with the old Sup Forums friends escaping neo Sup Forums aka /the_donald/

F R A G I L E
I N S E C U R E
D E F E N S I V E
A F R A I D
why are /polphopics like this?

Daily reminder that THIS is the Sup Forums userbase now. The hoard of redditors that invaded it during the 2016 election have driven out the old regulars and established it as their home on Sup Forums.

Sorry we have a vocabulary more advanced than grade three, bitch faggot

it never started as "you're not white" and you said that was euros said when that's wrong. you've clearly never been to Sup Forums or Sup Forums so stop acting like you know things that you don't.

AS WE GO ON
WE REMEMBER
ALL THE TIMES WE
HAD TOGETHER
AND AS THE JANITOR CRIES
COME WHATEVER
WE WILL STILL BE
FRIENDS FOREVER

Nobody likes Sup Forums
/lit/,Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums is an independent board, fuck off

>not the Sup Forums /ck/ Sup Forums /fit/ holy quadrilateral
????

i don't get this post

Sup Forums is too hebrew, i don't want random threads supporting israel

but reusing the same vocab doesnt make it advanced. Its actually something a 10 year old would do

its a daring synthesis

the_donald is based though
they drive soyboys like you crazy