youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lzyksxxx4k
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=qhwO6aUBdD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ameri-mutt """"""""comedy""""""""""

who the fuck is this guy and why does Sup Forums meme him so much?

from the brief youtube video's i've seen of him, he looks like he's trying to be a millenial Andy Kaufman.

Someone who had an interesting show but throw it all away because he couldn't keep his alt-right autsim in check. Pity.

A mass murderer.

where is this from?

How fucking dare you

2018 he's... forgotten...

Some guy that became an e-celeb by making his mom angry, got a show on a shitty channel, and threw it all away because of retarded nazi larping posts

Amerimutt is one word

jews control the narratives

JEWS ROCK

haha if only he had the right opinions we wouldn’t have had to censor him. pity

He could have just kept his stupid mouth shut and subverted from within, the retard

those Jews in Germany could’ve just converted yknow. I mean, nobody forced them to be Jews.

Anyone have the latest scoop on Sam? What's he up to? Is he living in his car, does he have a blog or something? Is he dead?

>Unemployed

apparently he made like $600k from litecoin so now hes just chilling

Certain Sup Forums posters seem particularly hung up on this exact joke. I wonder why.

Unless he happened to invest like $15k into it a year ago, I highly doubt that.

Two of those guys look like soyboys and the other one looks like a kike

The Chap guys are really smart though, they've watched a lot of videos about communism on youtube and can even quote Chomsky

What's the video where he rants about toxic people?

Smokaine

bigots are bad for business. don't be mad when no one wants to work with you because your mere presence drives people away

youtube.com/watch?v=qj_pvarIN40

he was mining litecoin for longer than a year. theres video evidence. also why is that even hard to believe? its went from like $4.00 each to $300 each

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

How does Joe Bernstein's voice not instantly drive you away? Seriously, I hear his voice, I instantly loathe him and every value he represents.

how did he kill all those people with a headlock? jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lzyksxxx4k

@ 0:17

and that was > 3 years ago. he got in pretty early.

600,000/300 = $2,000
$2000 x 4.00 = $8,000
If he mined, it makes sense, but if he invested in LTC, considering he said he was broke, he would've needed to invest $8,000 in it.
If my boy Sam is swimming in LTC money more power to him, that's great.

see

Oh shit, nobody told me you're MICROMACHINES

it's a normal voice. i'm not sure what i'm supposed to be hearing

ive seen this post many times

ROSS
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

>Where's the ramp? What are your parents doing, how do you leave the house?

Damn, well good for him.

and he STILL got away with it

have you?

>"UuuuUUUUMMM...so could you liiIIIIKKKE.... clarify whether or not you're in the alt-riiIIIIGHTT and whatnoOOOOT?"

kino at it’s finest

Im just glad the bitter markyfag has stopped posting. must have finally realized that nobody on Sup Forums is going to hate someone for fucking cunny whores

It's pretty clear the "rich from crypto" thing is actually true, and he's been saying he has an office building and multiple employees, but hasn't gone into detain of what he's actually working on, other than vague mentions of the video game that's been in progress for years.
It is interesting because if you watch his more serious HydeWars videos he seems knowledgeable about business and planning, and takes what he's doing seriously.

>Health CARE

>The Sup Forumstard keels over laughing

Why does he pretend to be broke all the time? For sympathy money?

yes

Am I insane or did Sam (the warden) used to have a deep pitched-down voice when he says "You just did a nickel in the droid"? I've watched the skit a million times and it's high-pitched now but I swear it used to be deep.

See:

when does he pretend to be broke? i've literally never seen him talk about money. except that one time he was in an expensive clothing store and he made fun of people that buy $4000 jackets.

it was deep when he was fatter.

where? i have been browsing this board for almost 3 years now and i have only the vaguest clue who this dude is. Sup Forums is the only place i've seen him.

When he called Tim Heidecker he said after World Peace he was so broke he couldn't afford health care.

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU

Not even sure why this was a difference.

His voice is high pitched as fuck and he constantly uptalks. Holy shit you must be a massive GRIDS carrying faggot not to notice this.

How do you go from to

youtube.com/watch?v=qhwO6aUBdD8

>I'm a jew

AHA

HA

HAHAH

HA

HA

Partially out of mockery of his detractors constantly saying he looks like a peniless hobo, the sympathy patreon bucks can't hurt either (though he's admitted HydeWars is mostly shit and tells fans to only donate if they want)
He posted a stupid video saying that he's spent his last $1000 on arcade cabinets to refurbish and this place was filled with shills making fun of how pathetic he is.

Is Jason Genova a good replacement for Sam Hyde now that Sam's forgotten?

t. Bern victims

sounds like he was memeing. health care is a partisan issue.
i'm canadian

maybe he was just memeing him. it’s not like sam is a shitposter or anything

Same difference.

It's sick, it's piss, it's revolting, it's insulting.

kpeacebye

>an interesting show
More like "unwatchable".

No idea what you're talking about

I don't vote and I sympathize with Trump.
You one of those little altwhite nazis? Lol you idolize a jew, Sams a "kike" and you don't even know it

Prove it

>the droid
Detroit, you dummy.

so let's assume i haven't had my head up my own ass for the last 2 years wtf is GRIDS

test tube gub gub snail man