What did you think?

Comedy was solid, acting was great, best whodunnit I've seen.

9/10

It's not a "whodunnit" tiy dim faggot

Is it not, cause through the season I was wondering whodidit.

Did I watch it wrong?

couldnt the story fit in 30-60 minute? i dont want to watch 10x60minute netflickshit show

First three episodes or so were fucking hilarious one of the only things in recent memory that actually made me laugh out loud. Once it became meta it got bad

It'd probably be worse if it was that short.

The enjoyment partly comes from the variety and number of characters that get enough attention/screentime to plausibly be the one who did the crime

Of all Netflix properties to shill, why this one, this fervently?

I really liked it, the humor was great.

How did he do $100k in damage? spray paint comes off paint with a few minutes with a caramel wheel. Unless the car had shit paint with no clear coat left, it will literally buff right off

Which parts, I don't remember many of the jokes in the early EPs.

Was the "I'm not gonna say one of my students is hot, but oh my god dude" in that area?

Mackenzie was a cute

You'll be screaming "WHO DREW THE DICKS?" by the finale.

It's kino. And surprisingly one of the best portrayals of social media/high school life I've seen

Each episode is only 35 minutes except for the last one

It's kino. What makes it good is how with almost every character, you knew someone exactly like them in high school. It's a very relatable show.

>surprisingly one of the best portrayals of social media/high school life

I liked how flustered the MC would get whenever he had to accuse a teacher or explain his theories to one

wasnt it already spoiled that it's some chick?

is this really spoils the show, like when telling that bruce willis is a ghost too?

There's a second season, so you're only left with questions.

The 2nd season isn't expanding on the same mystery. At the end of this season. They left it a little vague but you shouldve maybe spoiler tagged that anyway

Going into it with the idea that its probably 'some girl' won't ruin it though. There's a good few female suspects afaik

pretty good

she was a slut