Marvel Future Avengers anime begins July 27 on JP Disney Channel. Produced by MADHOUSE

Marvel Future Avengers anime begins July 27 on JP Disney Channel. Produced by MADHOUSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlife.disney.co.jp/program/variety/future_avengers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hDnAvPpUzck&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cucked widow
Based Wasp.

Good grief, those are Bakugan tier designs

Story: During a battle against Hydra, the Avengers rescue 3 kids who were kidnapped and experimented on. These three kids(Makoto, Eddy and Chloe) have gained super powers. The Avengers decide to help train these kids so that hey use their power for good.

Is this a sequel to disk wars?

No, it's slightly more serious. See:
The main characters are like Pietro and Wanda in MCU.

No. Powered up teens and adults.

>Matching watches

so henshin time?

>Blonde girl
Looks smug and cute

Of course one of them is a fucking gook

What else did you e expect? And the blonde American girl will fall for him.

It's the staff of Kaiji/Akari/One Outs and the writer if Disk Wars.

Based madhouse gonna save marvel animation

So what are their powers?

Where's Cap's kid?

are these the only marvel heroes the studio is allowed to have as main characters, this was the exact same lineup of avengers they had in disk wars.

Kid on the left looks passable, because he looks like an actual person. The other two are out of place. The previous series kid designs were a lot more grounded.

So basically a Japan-original Marvel superhero team? Sounds kinda cool I guess. Hope they don't spend the whole thing rockin' civvies though. They better get full blown costumes and names down the line.

>marvel can't be assed to do decent cartoons
>outsources the entire thing to japan

Honestly it's for the best.

>are these the only marvel heroes the studio is allowed to have as main characters, this was the exact same lineup of avengers they had in disk wars.
The goal is to introduce Marvel characters to kids the same way the old Spiderman TV show did in Japan. Basically they are focusing on these lot because they need them to be ingrained in the minds of Japanese children who barely know them. There is no way to offer comic books that are untranslated.\

Marvel even gave a short comic directly pointing out that Japanese children don't know who they are.

So it is too early to branch out to less well known heroes. Not yet.

Also, I hope the mods would let the show have a thread here in Sup Forums. Because the last series completed bombed in Sup Forums, no one there was interested.

>mods
>caring
Sup Forums is now Sup Forums, mods don't give a fuck

>Sup Forums is now Sup Forums, mods don't give a fuck
Good. It was sad back then that threads with hundreds of replies get deleted and thread starters had to pretend the thread was about something else.

>So it is too early to branch out to less well known heroes. Not yet.
Marvel Disk Wars may have had these same Avengers as the main characters, but they showcased pretty much every relevant superhero and villain in the MU (except for the FF). I'm sure this series will do the same, expect entire episodes dedicated to shilling Spider-Man, the GotG, Dr. Strange and others.
Disk Wars also had relatively obscure villain, like King Cobra and Graviton.

Oh yeah, that too. The previous series is actually a fairly decent crash course of the Marvel universe, which is pretty much what the series existed for.

Nip*

>That scene where Hulk's Pokemon trainer schools some casuals on who Beta Ray Bill is

>Rank and File Shounen Protag #920438
Boring stereotypical Fire-powered protag. Probably melee centric of some sort. Charges straight ahead into combat without thinking. Probably is a boisterous idiot who loves to eat.
>Secondary Antagonistic Rival Boy
Look how stern and serious this boy is. No smiles for this coolguy. I'm gonna guess he's either a Psychic or a Speedster.
>Girl
Girl. She probably uses Magic of some sort. If Coolguy isn't a Psychic, then she will be. Prepare to Masturbate.

Calling it now. Cap this.

Do you have that particular problem as well, when people use an incorrect racist slur?

>expect entire episodes dedicated to shilling Spider-Man
The Spiderman was actually more well known in Japan due to the old Super Sentai series, so the show basically had Spider-man cameo to support the main cast. Basically like how comics used to work.

>I'll never get my Scarlet Witch magical girl anime

Feels bad man

Is that supposed to be New York? Since when is Avengers Tower right next to the shore and surrounded by a huge park?

The blondie's hair makes me think of antennae actually. Bug themed superheroes aren't exactly new to Marvel or Japan either.

New tower built in Japan.

Why would the Avengers move to Japan?

Tony wanted waifus

Apparently a manga version was published back in April. No luck finding any scans though. Would be interesting to see.

>Makoto, Eddy and Chloe

But they already have Wasp

try and do something about the kaiju infestation since the x-men stole all the local japanese superheroes

And the Avengers are mentoring the newbies. All the more reason to pair the girls together like in the last show.

What about em? The names aren't weird or anything.

>Future Avengers

Were it not for the pic, I would've thought it was going to be about these guys.

Seems more interesting than Disk Wars but those OCs make me hesitant.

I found the kid bios on the japanese disney site. If google translate is to be beleived, the MC can controll airflow, the brown one can control technology, and the blonde can morph into other creatures
dlife.disney.co.jp/program/variety/future_avengers.html

Madhouse? Really? Why does it look so shitty then?

Isnt there a Justice League manga coming up as well?

I sorta liked Disk Wars so this is a blessing for me. The current animations in DXD shit is. Well. Shit. Japanimation saves us once again.

At least they're not Marvelmon Trainers this time around. They're characters created to fit into the Marvel world instead of the Marvel world being modified to excuse them. Already makes them better in my opinion, but I guess something could always go horribly wrong.

Better than I expected, but less than I'd hoped. I can live with it. Here's to hoping they all get properly suited up.

Because they're drawing it like a kid's anime. It's the designer from Claymore, though.

Well at least it sounds better then a thinly veiled toy commercials for what was basically pogs

Makoto (MC): gained the power to control wind due to Hydra's experimental genetic manipulation; he has a headstrong personality and rushes into things without thinking.
Eddy: gained the power to control mechanics due to Hydra's experiments; he is responsible, quiet and intelligent.
Chloe: gained the power to morph into different creatures due to Hydra's experiments; she is self-confident and has an honest but blunt personality.

>No costumes.

These kids are fucking retarded. Their families deserve whatever's coming to them for raising such retarded shits.

Hydra already knows who they are. They're experiments.

None of the other terrorist organizations do and it's not exactly like Hydra to give those other organizations the edge over them.

What's stopping someone from the Maggia from putting a horses head in one of these kid's beds?

anime hulk plz

I'm like 80% we had Disk Wars threads here on Sup Forums, so don't worry. Anime based on Marvel Comics is at least as Sup Forums related as the MCU.

So the MC is Japanese and the girl is most likely American. Wonder where the brown kid's supposed to be from.

>I'm like 80% we had Disk Wars threads here on Sup Forums
You had it. They get deleted by mods and the threads disappeared after the first week.

>Wonder where the brown kid's supposed to be from.

Probably Wakanda/Africa so they can bring in Black Panther down the track.

Anime stereotypes

His name is Eddy which makes me think he's most likely Hispanic or South American.

Full name is probably Eduardo.

>Makoto (MC): gained the power to control wind
Air Bending revisited, that's fine, I guess. Hopefully he'll be punching with tornadoes fairly quickly.

>Eddy: gained the power to control mechanics
On paper this is a good/broken ability, but I've rarely seen it used very creatively. If he makes transforming robots or something that'd be cool.

>Chloe: gained the power to morph into different creatures
This sounds neat, but I wonder why they say "creatures" specifically. One might assume she could turn into animals, but what if they mean monsters like the classic Kirby Creatures? What if she can become other super beings, like a Hulk or an Asgardian?

I was hoping for no less. I especially want Makoto and Eddy to have the usual arc we've seen in Medabots, Naruto, etc where the reckless one has to learn to be more cautious, and the stern one has to learn not to overwhelm themselves with things they can't always control.

>What if she can become other super beings, like a Hulk or an Asgardian?
Well that doesn't sound overpowered at all.

>Tfw they'll never get dubbed, localized or recognized in any way, shape or form after it wraps up.

Disk Wars got an English dub. It just hasn't and likely won't air outside of certain parts of Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDnAvPpUzck&t=10s

If you're going to be culturally insensitive, at least do it properly.

this looks like Beyblade tier crap

Just bring back EMH already.

This one doesn't have as odd of a plot for the Avengers as Disk Wars. The plot this time is that the Avengers are training a group of super powered teenagers to eventually join the team, which gives me USM vibes. Apparently the MC was experimented on against his will to gain his powers and I'm interested in seeing how a kids show will tackle that, especially since the promo art makes him look all happy go lucky

They're a Japanese kid's idea of what American kids are named, but also have to be easy for them to pronounce

jfc his expression is crazy even by anime standards

There weren't weekly ones but I saw them pop up quite a bit every once in a while, I remember around the time surge popped up in the X-Men storyline there were a few threads every few days. and they lasted quite a while with a lot of activity.

When I saw the main character I mostly thought "Beyblade". His hair reminds me of both the new and old series designs.

That kid looks like a Black Airbender with his arrow shaved head. Which he might be depending on the mutation.

MC is probably just happy to have super-powers.

I enjoyed the movie didn't know it had a comic. How was it?

In the movie he just had electricity powers that he could shape into a panther aura

They only showed up as guests in Avengers World. They didn't really do anything

And be personally trained and taken care of by the Avengers.
Limitless resources and fame.

Judging from Bucky's experience the Hydra stuff can definitely be disturbing, but you take the good with the bad.

I'd be stoked myself if I got to chill with Wanda. Especially during her grieving period over Pietro, you'd better believe I'm going in.

>Tony and Banner will build random shit
>he'll keep going "oh yeah we already have those in Wakanda"
Show hasn't even started and I already wanna punch the little shit

Please go back to Sup Forums and stay there forever.

Fun Fact I'm partially the reason we know some of the voice actors in the dub. Since I asked on Twitter.

>Charges into battle without thinking.

Not like it was a very hard guess though.

>this could have just been Avengers academy

>Wakandan
>Named "Eddy"

Fuck, not this shit again.
to

Since it's by the writer of Disk Wars I hope it also has a bunch of obscure character references.

It's Japan so probably Brazilian.

I'm gonna miss Cap's rebellious brown boyfu

Yes, it looks terrible. Basically, Batman and his amazing sidekicks.
See

Those character designs are...interesting.

MC2 was cooler

oh! so the kids are Hydra experiments, being trained by the avengers to become a JP hero team.

not a bad premise.

The kids seem to be of different nationalities. One of them just happens to be Japanese. If they're with the Avengers they'll probably operate globally.

More where that came from. Not sure how old it is. Wonder if she's a fan.

>Those character designs are...interesting.
Very clear signs of a Japanese female artist. Tiny heads, disproportionally large hands. It is the genderflipped equivalent of large breasted blonds.

>That Wasp
JP always seems to do great Wasp Designs.
Wasp in Disk Wars was pretty alright. Maybe I should go back and finish it.

>It just hasn't and likely won't air outside of certain parts of Asia.
Just like Heroman then.