Who is your favorite black actress working today?

Who is your favorite black actress working today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsDLkDmzhJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting black men you racist. The stereotype that black women look like men is very racist.

I just want a qt ebony gf, Sup Forums.

Octavia Spencer and Nathalie Emmanuel

i thought i was the only one

Osa Lovely

black ghirl pubey?

>not Brittney White

leslie jones

>all these lightskin niggas

She's so goddamn gorgeous

skin diamond

I chose Octavia Spencer She is probably the best black actress in the last 25 years

i think this, but then i realize meeting her parents is going to be extra awkward

>nia nacci
>neo nazy

You're only going to meet the mom though.

Zoe Saldana is my #1 hottest chick alive

How do I find a black girl who just looks like a white girl with black skin?

Xosha Roquemore

ethiopia

Regina King. But Thandie Newton made a huge jump after Westworld.

My gf, vid related

>black actress
>mixed

every.fucking.time

Do instagram whores count?

is that rich evans

Bug girl

CCH Pounder is the only good one.

excellent taste

afro-caribbean qts are Top Tier

>Not Anya Ivy
I'm not especially into black girls, but fuck she has the prettiest smile and I could drown in her eyes

Good taste

Yes

Jessica Lucas

Well black people are right about somethings to do with how their race is represented.
Darker skinned actresses have a much rougher go of it in media, typically. European beauty standards have been just that for a long time, and even blacks fell for the meme up until recently. I remember some bitch complaining about the casting call sheets for Straight out of Compton and basically the only criteria she met was for poor ghetto trash type girls all the rest had to be light skinned with natural 'good hair'.

Are you fucking blind? I get having differing tastes but this is the one black actress I hate seeing more than any other actress out there. The fact that a log could give a better performance than her doesn't help either.

who

Not them but I like her as well. With black girls I feel like it isn't objective beauty. It's like I can see how she could be seen as ugly and at the same time still think she is qt

fucking love sam jackson

vanessa morgan

I don't see how that's specific to black girls unless you're going at it from the pov of a tryhard racist that only ever makes a few exceptions for black girls that he considers attractive, and even then only with the caveat that others might find them ugly, but sure.

Also, Westworld was actually what made me hate her as an actress. She was a worse and more obnoxious character than the sperglord British scenario writer and Thandie Newton's character combined. I wonder how much I'd have hated her in Dear White People if I'd ever seen that.

When is her BLEACHED movie coming out? I've been waiting for this niglet get pounded by aryan cock for a year now.

I just mean I typically follow objective standards for beauty, and it tends to be black girls that don't meet those criteria but in some instances I still find cute, despite seeing how they don't meet those criteria

Zoe Saldana
or prime Thandie Newtown, like around Mission Impossible 2 time

>even with makeup
Holy shit.

That makes more sense, gotcha. Post some girls you find objectively beautiful?

Please stop posting images of a bitch so pug-faced and ugly that they had to include that Maori Kiwi abomination in the film to keep her from being the ugliest thing ever seen in the MCU.

Shit, this thread might actually convince me of the need for more black women in entertainment.

The most un-PC thought I have about this stuff is that maybe there are universal human desirability traits, but not all humans share them equally. Lighter skin might be one, because even among populations where everyone is darker than any white person, the lighter-skinned people are still considered better looking, even by really dark-skinned people. Anime is famous for showing that even Asian people, well-known for having small eyes, prefer large expressive eyes when they have their pick; and I think it's actually the case for everyone over the entire planet, that we prefer larger eyes to smaller ones. Maybe if you're an African girl you're just kinda screwed because you come from a background that didn't have the right selection pressures to make you competitive.

I mean genetic outliers will always be more impressive and more sought after for every race, whether it's skin tone, eye color, or hair texture or color.
That's not the issue at hand though, it's that the wild type gets shoved all the way to the wayside as far as what we're told is beautiful in entertainment. It's more about exclusivity than preference.

We see more Halle Berrys than Gabrielle Unions (who is still hot as fuck somehow).

Thandie is the Black Waifu Of The Year

>those black chicks with the chemically/hot iron/who knows what treated hair.

With those strands popping out the side of their head. So unnatural it's rather pathetic.
It's worse than mexican chicks who dye their hair blonde

t. minority (lol you can't call me racist)

That's what everyone meant when they were saying Thandie? Fuck she was hideous.

Thread seems like a spin off of the nicki thread. Halle is good along with that Nathalie from game of thrones, she's really the only attractive one on that show

She was not hideous 20 years ago.

I don't understand this gobbledygook you book-readers are talking, but I'd just like to say that I sincerely doubt that I would prefer super dark, super fat black women with afros and wide, flat noses if only I were socialized differently or if they were rarer.

cch pounder
youtube.com/watch?v=lsDLkDmzhJQ

no matter how many times i watch this i laugh. its what i imagine Sup Forums posters act and look like

Most black actresses are but we're told they must be attractive by the media to offset some sort of bias. Lupita Whatsherface is kinda meh but for some reason she's generally described as the most attractive blacktress who ever lived. I just don't see it.