It's outtakes from Bladerunner

>the florida project
>three billboards
>the ape scene in the square

>good time
>reddit runner
>brawl on cell block vincey vs guard

For 2017:

Most surprisingly good - London Westminster; the suspect was photographed early so the newspapers couldn't try to say that they didn't know his motives...

Most disappointing - Manchester Arena....it didn't solve the problem of shit music being performed.

Best Action scene - Stockholm...the cell phone footage was fantastic.

shame... would have liked to see that.

>Brawl in Cell Block 99
I thought the face-skinning scene was pretty fucking kino

>>The Disaster Artist was Franco masturbation

How so? I haven't seen it yet.

Yes

>Most surprisingly good
Atomic Blonde (wasn't expecting much)
>Most disappointing
Baby Driver
>Best action scene
BR2049 when he fights Luv. The lighting and sound alone made that one of my favourite scenes of all time

>A Quiet Passion
>TLJ
>Brawl in Cell Block 99

>Surprising
A Cure For Wellness, despite having a pretty iffy plot, was a masterpiece in unsettling imagery. It didn’t look dirty, but UNCLEAN, like you shouldn’t be seeing it, which gives a lot of catharsis when shit starts to get really fucking weird.

>Disappointing
I don’t want to say I HATED Free Fire, since it has a lot going for it. Infact, I’d go so far as to say I liked it. It’s a slapstick comedy with guns, with a fucking killer cast and some sweet violence. It just didn’t have the same verve and energy that the trailer promised. I could also easily put Baby Driver here, since as much as I liked that one it was fucking riddled with flaws and lacked the tightness of Wright’s other scripts.

>Best action scene
JW2’s a great action movie, but the “Contract” scene, where we get a montage of Wick dispatching all the assassins that are foolish enough to test him, is fucking beautiful and gives a great sense of how vast the Hitman Underground is. Special shout out to Atomic Blonde’s stairwell scene, which gives me hope that they can actually blend comedy and action well in Untitled Deadpool Sequel.

Spooky. I was at the Sydney Luna Park like yesterday, and this is the first time I've been to australia in 8 years

>Most surprisingly good
The VVitch - Watched it on a whim because I felt like something spoopy, and turned out to be the best horror movie i can ever remember seeing
>Most disappointing
Dunkirk - Not Bad by any stretch of the imagination. But everyone hyped it up to be some masterpiece and it fell short of that
>Best action scene
I'm racking my brain to think of a good action scene from 2017 and the only one I can really think of is Atomic Blonde stairwell....Either that or something out of Blade of the Immortal (as shit as that movie was)

>Bright
>Star Wars
>Atomic Blonde stair well

vvitch came out two years ago nigga

>I'm racking my brain to think of a good action scene from 2017
how about towards the end of Wind River

Blade Runner 2049
Star Wars. I really didn't think they could make a movie worse than 1 or 2.
The stairway fight from Atomic Blonde.

>BR2049 when he fights Luv. The lighting and sound alone made that one of my favourite scenes of all time

Surprising, isn't it? I was also impressed by the action scenes even though they were extremely short.
K breaking that guy in half and shooting the crowd was also very clean.
It's also refreshing to see someone relying purely on brute force in a fight.

>Three Billboards wasn’t SJW fellatio
Shame it wasn't good, either. Who the fuck approved a three minute scene monologues with a CGI deer?

>Most surprisingly good
Bright
Kong: Skull Island
>Most disappointing
I really wasn't expecting much but Geostorm managed to be perhaps the worst thing I have ever seen
I didn't even put myself through TLJ
>Best action scene
Nothing really stands out much desu

>>Most surprisingly good
>Bright
>Kong: Skull Island
are you 16?

>surprisingly good
i was expecting flaming dogshit and got decent if mindless romps
i'm 34

>The Disaster Artist was Franco masturbation

The only thing that motherfucker does anymore is jerk himself and his buddies raw. I dismissed that shit as soon as I heard about it.

>i'm 34

not quite, i lift and am a buttcoin millionaire so i can enjoy shitposting or watching trash and it doesn't effect my sexual marketplace value or require me to fill the void by shilling myself mouth agape on social media

What part of "surprising" dont you understand? The most surprisingly good movie i watched this year was fucking Thor Ragnarok. It's not a good movie but I expected literally nothing from it

>War on Everyone
>Star Wars
>John Wick 2

>Three Billboards wasn’t SJW fellatio
Now why would you lie, my dear gurlpower enthusiast? You know it won't even work for longer than 5 mins because it's unwatchable trash right from the start.

>>the florida project
Saw that today and hated it. For some reason the one word I can think of to describe it best is inessential. It's got redeeming qualities, but there are other things that accomplish its apparent goals way fucking better and without any of the mind-numbing shortcomings. It felt like a waste of time and I rarely say that about any film.

Like it was trying really hard to be Moonlight but made no compelling case for why I should set aside a couple hours to watch it as opposed to just educating myself about the topics at play by watching a doc or reading about those places. Dafoe was the only ntereting character. The others were probably very accurate portrayals of the real degenerates that live in those places and that's admirable, but why the fuck should I care when I can just see people like that everywhere in the world and online anyways? It doesn't reveal anything or make something out of their reality. At least not enough to make up for how much it drags in terms of pacing.

Moonlight, as unrelatable as I find a black gay protag from Miami, at least had compelling filmic qualities and music. Heck, it felt relatable in terms of how it dealt with issues of loneliness and quiet masculinity, as well as motherly love.

>>the ape scene in the square
I still can't tell if they killed that guy or nah. Was he breathing in that plastic bag? That was a weird fucking movie.

>dust storms
fark I remember that
was like living on mars for a day

>Blade Runner 2049
>Lady Bird
>John Wick 2

Three Billboards was total SJW tropes ya nit

>Best action scene
>BR2049 when he fights Luv
Patrician

>2049. I knew it'd be good, but I didn't think it'd be that good
>TLJ
>Seawall fight scene in 2049

2049, i thought it would be terrible but it ended up being one of the best sci fi kinos ever made

TLJ, it was just fucking terrible on every level. worse than the prequels.

Dunkirk

>unwatchable trash

How so? Humour was good and I enjoyed the music and cinematography. What was wrong with it? apart from the awful CGI deer

>am a buttcoin millionaire
> buttcoin

who isn't ?

>Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets
>Suburbicon
>Sea Wall

>Most surprisingly good
It Comes At Night
>Most disappointing
BR2049
>Best action scene
K vs Batista

>Spider-Man homecoming, first legitimately great movie in the mcu
>three billboards outside ebbing Missouri
>not really an action scene but the first 10 or so minutes of dunkirk

It wasn't, people here just don't like him.

>first 10 or so minutes of Dunkirk
But Dunkirk's action scenes were boring, lacked spectacle and were repetitive.

>t. brainlet

Make sure you write to Nolan and tell him that he needs to put in more 'splosions, gunfights and people with superpowers wearing capes in order to make a good movie.

WTF. That's clearly a satanic temple.

>the brainlet card
If you make a war film devoid of fleshed out characters you give a shit and with no spectacle whatsoever, what's the point?

>Good Time
>Trainspotting 2 (admit it, you've forgotten all about it)
>Brawl in Cell Block 99

>every WW2 film has to involve Americans landing at Normandy, and at least 30 minutes on the Shoah

Fuck off, everyone I know who isn't a retard enjoyed Dunkirk.

Is name calling all you're capable off?

Is spouting unintelligent bullshit all you can do?

>>Most surprisingly good
Mother!
>>Most disappointing
Baby Driver
>>Best action scene
Atomic Blonde