>mfw my girlfriend looks almost just like her and she's part Cuban

>part cuban

el monstro oscuro...

>you will never get crushed under neon Joi's giant finger

she will never fist you like a horse could

>you will never get crushed under neon Joi's giant foot

FTFY

eh

She's pretty, but still a filthy commie whore. Mistress maybe but not waifu material.

Thank god. Imagine how hard it would be to keep a girlfriend like her satisfied. At least being single I'm only dissapointing myself.

>you will never get swallowed alive and journey through neon Joi's giant intestinal system

FTFY

My nigga. If I had a giant hologram g/f, I'd have her eat me every day. Makes you wonder if they programmed a fully functional digestive system in there...

...buckets

>some spanish whore will never be your gf
good

In a few months she'll be 30. You know what that means.....

Somebody is sick of fucking her

pics or not true

Cute as fuck, but look at those bags under her eyes. She's gonna look like a hag in ten years.

She's already a hag. She is 29.

this

why do you idiots have to ruin giant girls with violence?

cuddling>crushing

I'll recognize your dubs, but no way in Hell would I ever do that on here. I already did that with my ex's sister who looked like AnnaSophia Robb many years ago and I'll never do that again.

She’s so pretty

>I already did that with my ex's sister who looked like AnnaSophia Robb
Hahaha that's good. Totally understanable user.

>ethnicity
>cuban

Every fucking time.

qt3.14

I followed her on instagram to jack off to her, now I'm just depressed that she's not my gf

Yeah those black lives matter posts really made me jelly.

This happens every fucking time I follow an actress on instagram, I just want to wank off to them but I get too emotionally invested in them and their lives.
Why can't I have a qt3.14 actress gf?

How long until real JOIs become a thing?

I honestly think we saw what Jesus really looked like in that scene

Anya > Ana

>eye color: brown
dropped

I'm honestly really fucking jealous of you.
I'm crushing on a girl who's like a 9.5 as well.
You must be really fucking good looking??

>implying brown and grey eyes aren't the norm
>implying blue and green aren't the abnormalities

>implying blue and green aren't the abnormalities
I have brown eyes, but why them being "abnormal" make it a bad thing? They look beautiful.

Good. Knock Knock was a shit flick, and she literally convinced me she was a whore for agreeing to it after reading the script.

I'm just kidding about her. I think she's a fine actress, even if that movie was awful.

I would say tender things to that lady

Women say I have broad shoulders and a strong jawline so take that what it's worth. It also helps to have a good sense of humor and wit.

I want her to hold me and tell me what Keanu is like on set.

JUST PUT ME IN CRYOGENIC SLEEP UNTIL HOLOGRAM WAIFUS ARE A THING
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

fake teeth

Those are some beautiful eyes.

Sorry to break the news but Ana De Armas is a Jew. De Armas D'armon Darmon are Shephardic Jew surnames.

grey is the norm? Grey, pure grey is the rarest ey color. It goes from common to rare like this

brown, variations of brown(like hazel), blue, green, grey. In between are mixtures of the non brown colors.

I honestly have all that and am 6'3 but I have brown eyes so I feel like a mongoloid.
Aw well, thanks for hope.

You can tell wich one would be the most fun in bed by this

Pure Grey is no where near the rarest eye colour

Sauce?

they definitely fucked

Who do you have your money on? Going by your gauge, I'd say the girl on the right while Ana would be a little more bashful, but in a cute, none prude way.

Not him but you pretty much nailed it. I hate to admit that the one that's not Ana takes the cake.

What do you call those dance moves?

slut frolic

Underated

Seems like Ana would be way more conservative and not do much, knowing her body alone is enough for some guys to cum buckets.
While Mackenzie seems like she'd be down for whatever, and be more interactive. Also hips don't lie, and Ana seems to have the least amount of rythm.

prancing
cavorting

better question is can a man use those moves or is it gay?

no kidding, but knowing how to dance gets you women even if you're ugly as sin. I'd know

this movie was hard to watch for someone who's been very lonely for very long

dance class was the most useful class I took in college.

She looked good in the 50s housewife outfit.

Never say never.

Ana can never be rated too high.

Was this a pinnacle of cyberpunk genre in movies? It's like Ghost in the Shell done right.

doubt

One time on set, she messed up a little and they had already done a few takes, she got a bit annoyed and angry, and ended up saying "okay, well, it's not like we're saving lives here."
Keanu got all serious looking and told me "that's not true. We DO save lives."
Keanu is a really amazing person.

They saved lives by filming "Knock knock"?

You're a brainlet, hazel is the rarest eye colour in the world. Even where they are the most common(south-central europe) they're still fucking rare. Like 90% of northern europeans have gray/blue eyes

>probably ugly
>probably fat

neckbeards in love always inflate the looks of the nasty bitch that lets them fuck them

>I'm crushing on a girl

t. pic related

>cybercafe

Too old 4me

something about mary

holo waifus?! in the future this better be a thing that would be glorious!!
shes so cute

Which Ana kino should i watch tonight fellas? im deciding between Wardogs and Hands of Stone...

I just watched Hand of Stone and holy fuck she's fine and has a nice ass.

women are beautiful lads

>tfw keep reading people say that the Joi scenes should have been cut

I genuinely think that part of the film is what makes it special. Like it's one of the coolest plotlines in a scifi film.

They are, how can I love them and hate them so much at the same time?

Why are Dutch people so awkward?

truest statement itt
though i have always wondered if they do it consciously to make themselves look better(why would anyone anonymous do that) or maybe they are delusional to the point that they really believe that their 5/10 thicc(fat) gf is really a 9/10 celeb lookalike

Oh shit, DROPPED hard, fuck this fake whore, I'm not going within 50 yards of this cunt, I hope she dies.
kys fag

this honestly is mesmerizing, could watch this on loop for ages.

They are. They really are.

she does have a really nice pair of tits and latinas are my go to fetish

Where's this from?

looks like some blade runner bts footage

noice