Ywn live in Nathan's house and chill and drink beer all day

>ywn live in Nathan's house and chill and drink beer all day

Was he a robot, too?

>Bad guy who did nothing wrong

>ywn tear up this fucking dance floor

What race is he?

Guatemalan american

I'm guessing you fell asleep before the end?

The house scenery of this movie was completely flat and boring i thought. Kinda like watching a Nolan movie — its just too neat, unrealistically.

I've known a couple guys who are in that world class, qualified genius category. Laid back and easy to talk to, but they invariably make you feel like either a pet they keep around out of boredom or an insect they're prodding to look for reaction.

Smart people fucking scare me, man. I'm not proud of it.

Ive known one or two obscenely rich people in my life and its sort of true. Like theyll have mail and shit laying around but usually it looks like no one even lives there

would i be under obligation to fuck robots too or i could pass on it?

>ywn build your own waifu to dance with and do bad things to at night

I know that feeling. They aren't doing that, but I know what you mean.

P O W E R F U L

Would he make a nubile tight cunny robot gf 4 me or is that too much to ask?

Say what you want, but I think it's the best Black Mirror episode.

yea a lot of people describe me that way pretty frequently, good to hear someone on the other side describe it

do billionaires really dance by themselves like that?

You ever see The Talented Mr. Ripley? It's about rich people rather than geniuses, but that's still a big part of that movie.

i stopped watching half way through. i was too scared to see how it ended

you just need to beat the fuck up them that will show them their place

I need to know what her robot asshole was like, does it exist and could I fuck it?

how much money would you have to amass in order to leave the world behind and live in a moderately nice house in seclusion innawoods? obviously id be restocking my supplies, food, and drink in town.

not enough since life is worthless without a woman

ok. then with a woman. and her bull

can someone explain to me that scene where we see Kyoko looking at something, kinda like a video feed, just after her interaction with Caleb.
What was she looking at? also what was she trying to show him under her skin?

that asians arent human

DAILY REMINDER THAT OSCAR ISAAC IS A CRYPTOKIKE WHOSE FAMILY WAS THROWN OUT OF GUATEMALA FOR BEING DEGENERATE JEWISH SUBVERSIVES

Life will always be worthless if you think it can only have worth with a woman around.

Entire movie I thought he was going to do something evil, like kill mr. autistic.
Turns out robot just lied.
Nathan was just a chill alcoholic genius who did nothing wrong and got murdered. At that point I had no sympathy for the autistic fuck getting locked in a room to starve

>GET DOWN SATURDAY NIGHT