TV shows for finding out your gf of 4 years has been cheating?

TV shows for finding out your gf of 4 years has been cheating?

how did you find out

Wilfred

Breaking Bad

Cheaters

If you were a better man she never would have cheated. Should have learned how to eat pussy

Shrek

Bojack Horseman

Couple friends independently verified tonight. Had no idea.

Just need something other than alcohol to get me through it.

TV shows where normalshits fuck off?

Blade runner, the original and 2049

People get bored user.

*breaths in
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
*breaths in
la creatura AHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Back to /r9k/ you subhuman parasite

hold her down and defecate on her it will give you the emotional advantage

2049 only, Deckard was a Chad in the original.

Kill the both of them.

Try the film Wizards, by Ralph Bakshi.

should have seen the signs, user.
You'll get over it anyway.

Blacked.com

Chuck

You could humiliate her if you arent afraid of confrontation l0l

ah-bloo-bloo

you never suspected anything?
how many relationships have you been in and did you love her
did you ever feel insecure before, like you weren't good enough

Already politely requested she find a way to kill herself repeatedly. I think thatd be a nice turn of events tbqh familia

It's hard but ditch her and move on

Also exact some horrible revenge on the both of them.

Sure, I felt all of those things, I was just manipulated by her to think those feelings were false flags.

just looks petty though.
he should forget her. she cheated, end of. plenty women who wont cheat so move on

binge watch sopranos, fantastic show.

The Black mirror episode "White Christmas"

Thats pussy as fuck
Make it public to everyone what she did play that victim card user, make it seem like you are the sweetest most caring guy out and all you wanted in just a girl to settle down and have kids with.
Then fuck her best friend or sister

>telling him to cry for attention on social media
thats pussy as fuck desu.

TV shows for waking up in the middle of the night and having your day ruined every day?

Sorry man, that fucking sucks. I'd recommend something that takes a lot of your mind to understand. You'll get over it brother.

He will actually achieve something if he does that tho, and besides the girl is gonna try her hardest to make it seem like it wasnt her fault

Damn, bro, that's horrible. Hope you get through it and all, what with actually having fucked a woman at least once... heh heh, y'know

t. 41 year old virgin

>I was just manipulated by her to think those feelings were false flags.
how did she do it?

t. whore apologist

>people unironically responding to frogs
what the fuck happened?

ah-bloo-bloo

>should have seen the signs, user.
what are those signs?

>dating a 4 year old

You sick fuck

If your mother was a better woman your father wouldn't have raped her

>he's posting on Sup Forums
>he's not a post-ironic pedo
top baka

>normalshits

Fuck you.
I'm glad your whore of a girlfriend cheated on you. Hopefully it happens to you again

post her nudes

Black mirror season 1 episode 3 “The Entire History if You”

wrong website faggot. serves you right

why do women cheat.

why not just break up with soyboy

If OP doesn't mind losing some friends on the way. I've gone down this path and lost some good friends. It makes you look petty

Alternatively, it feels so fucking good

Not OP, but after me and my ex broke up, I binge watched Sopranos scenes on Youtube, despite never having watched the show. It was the only thing I seemed to enjoy haha

nothing funnier than literal pussy-whipped bitchboys who think because they turn into some kind of personal molestor for a roastie, that it's gonna help them
we get it, you have a small dick and pretty much have to give oral in order for the girl to make a sound, but don't pretend you're some kind of king fucker, because if you can't dick your girl to stay, you're the reacher and as such can get dumped literally whenever
because chicks can slap their pussy on their own 10 times better than you ever will, what they truly want is your time and dick
hence, eating pussy is for literal bitches and niggers are right about that
t. chad

You got cucked, you are a cuck.

Dont

comfort

>who think because they turn into some kind of personal molestor for a roastie,
what?

It's gonna hurt now OP but you have my best wishes. Let this be a lesson that you should trust your instincts when it comes to this kind of shit.

Big bang theory. Bazinga!

Don't tell your any future women you are interested in that you got cucked, they will lose respect for you.

I mean I can see why. 4 years. Shouldn't you be married at this point. Not gonna wait for you forever

hahahahaha get fucked asshole

Kill her. Dead serious. Kill her. Do it.
Laugh it off now, but the thought will come up in a few nights.
"Kill her".
"Ha... bunch of weirdos... but... man... that would be crazy" then you start to fantasize it.
Do it. Ruin her life like she ruined yours. Castrate her. Open her jaw as wide as you can, and stomp down on her upper half of her head.
Cave it in. Kill her.

Honestly you'll probably be able to give a woman a better orgasm with your mouth and hands than with your dick

BASED CHAD BTFO OF THE BETAS

I fully understand how this is reasonable, I cheat on people who I'm hoping will propose all the time

Skip the first gay part and get straight to the fucking

Ah, so that's why the losers on Sup Forums love 2049 so much...

Kooky tings liek this one's make me come here xD

Bumping. Please consider entrapping her in an enclosed space with a couple pitbulls, a wild animal or a darknet procured psychopath. Consider also predicament bondage with power tools. Do you have swarthy friends who could run a train on her?

Live Flesh, Pedro Almodovar. I'm warning you, it's going to hurt.

Beta detected. I chortle heartily at your hearty impersonation of an Alpha Male Pack Leader. I'm too busy spreading my seed to even expand on my thoughts, cuck. Heheh

Time. You’ll get over it. You had friends good enough to tell you, you have friends good enough to help you with this.

i haven't seen a legitimately edgy post on this site in quite a while.

Can you post her feet

Keep laughing. I'll kill you too.
You'll be somewhere, you see me. You do that semi-nod but are too awkward to hold eye contact. So you look away, but smile.
I follow you.
You're outside now. I follow you to your car. You can hear steps closing in, as you open the door to your car your face goes crashing into the car window.
I had hit you in the back of the head with a wrench. An eye popped out of it's socket, you have a deep gash in your skull. You smeared the window with blood and you're screaming your lungs out in the parking lot. Bawling, screaming like a banshee. It's sickening. I want to puke. I want you to stop. You can't see, your eye is purple and shot out, your pupil twice as big as the other. Your fingers in your hands, they're scrunched. You're wriggling away on the ground, still screaming, instinctively trying to crawl.
Somewhere.
Away from the pain.
I yell, I want this to end. Make it all go away. I stomp on your ankle. I stomp and stomp and it fractures. You're urinating. My face is red, eyes bloodshot. I hate you.
I kneel down, get on top of your back. I grab you by your hair, slam your face into the floor. Over and over. You're crying. Fear consumes you. Fear of a child.

> better orgasm
literal permavirgin lingo

You monster!

There's orgasms and there's orgasms m8

Alexandras Project

I'm a virgin and I think that you are a permavirgin and not him.

>break up with gf a month before i planned to propose to her
>immediately start watching sopranos
These anons can be trusted. Excellent drama is a great escape from that kind of overwhelming sadness.

there's virgins and then there's smelly virgins who can't admit they're wrong
your bullshit "line of thinking" comes to the logical conclusion of everyone preferring to just play with themselves and never having sex
good luck damage controlling about this

> I'm a permavirgin and I fell for the lies of some saddo who perhaps managed to push it into some uggo that one time
thanks for the proofs

You disgust me. Consider time alone. Despicable human being wishing pain to be inflicted on a whore who in no way affected your life.
You deserve to have a pitbull maul you. Lockjaw on your genitals. You won't want to live if you manage to survive. If you do, I'll be in your hospital room at night.
I'll tear your stitches and rape the hole in your nether regions. I'll feed you the yellow fat in your flesh.
You too will pray to die. Mangled on the floor. I urinate on your gash. Search your pockets and take your wallet. I drive away. I don't want your money. I give it to a homeless man before ending his life

Not him, but I'm a virgin and only a virgin would write something like this. Calm down my fellow virgin there is no need to be angry just because some guys are lucky and have sex like the guy you are responding to.

uninterested in you
spending less time together
"girls night out" picks up its frequency
"Im cheating on you"

What? Some orgasms are better than others. Have you never finished a wank and felt disappointed at the climax

hey buddy, you ever heard of vibrators?
shiiiet, those things give the bestest orgasms of all time, so you better forget about it
go clean up some rancid pussy from the pub to compensate and never see it again, why don't you?
LMAO

Always.

>hey buddy, you ever heard of vibrators?
>shiiiet, those things give the bestest orgasms of all time, so you better forget about it
>go clean up some rancid pussy from the pub to compensate and never see it again, why don't you?

McFucking wew lad, I think you might be overthinking things a little bit

ppfffhahaha yea yea cuckpedal away friendo
> get sniped on your bitchboy pussy cleaning redditorPUA ways
> "hm overthninking it?"
nah m8, there's guys who girls want to get dicked by and then there's pussy eaters
it's just the way it is
your (you)s confirm this btw

it unironically is. numales can't empathize with byronic heroes so they say things like "deckard's unlikable" or "ford's performance sucks"

what does cuckpedal mean? Is it really a verb?

If your friends hasn't supported you, was they your friends at all?

well imagine pedaling away from something, backpedaling if you will
now imagine being a little bitch who doesn't get laid for shit, on top of that
congratulations, you're a cuckpedaling

I don't think either of us are gaining much from this back and forth, so I'm going to close this thread
If you're after advice then you should cultivate a range of skills
Please do reply though, I'm sure you couldn't stand not getting the last word

How didst thou get thine satisfaction, sir?