F IS FOR FAMILY SEASON 2

Its on Netflix now case anyone cares

Oooh I've been waiting for this

>Hey Mr are you a pervert
>Kid...keep talking shit and they'll never find your fucking body I FOUGHT IN KOREA

>House of Cards
>F is for Family
Definitely calling in sick today.

>**Phone rings**
>Oh my god that Morbidly Obese piece of shit Pogo wants me back
>Actually dad I think its one of my band mem..
>YOUR BAND IS SHIT SHUT UP KEVIN!

THROUGH

THAT

>classes start tomorrow
Fuck, I guess I'm failing a course, then.

>Can you walk?
>Yes. But I want you to carry me.
I hope S2 has a moment as heartwarming as this.

Frank caring his piece of shit daughter to the hospital

I'm on episode 2, and it seems like there is much less humor, and much more suffering in this season.

>tfw classes are over and i haven't told my work that yet
NEET gods smile upon me

fuck I know what I'm watching today then

Did they go Moral Orel with their series, or is it too early to tell?

It's gonna be one of those days where I don't do shit but watch cartoons and later regret it, isn't it?

isn't every day like this?

This is it. This is the board.

welcome to the party...you are here forever

Thanks.
I'm going in.

Nice, first season was pretty dam good.

Honestly my only problem with the show is that it seems to force the raunchiness sometimes. It has a good story that has been carrying the show so far, yet the creators seem to force in ill timed crude humor at various movements.

I do, thanks.

Well, is it good?

cool

where's Bojack s4 tho

this

This, we should have got a trailer at the leastime by this point.

>"Frank, you need to stop swearing at other people's children!"
>"*sighs* You're right, you're right--HEY GO PLAY WITH YOUR FATHER'S GUN!"
>"Frank!"
>"What? I didn't swear."

Fucking 45 seconds into the first episode and I'm already loving this.

If there's a negative it's too much dicks and tits, sorta lowers the show's standards

Man, Chie let herself go.

Ah fuck, i still havent renewed my subscription, ive been waiting for it for a long tine. How many episodes?

I care. Thanks user, I'll pirate it when I can.

Where's a torrent? I don't subscribe to the Netjew.

There is too much damn stuff to watch on Netflix. I can't keep up with it. Still Will watch.

Good. New Bojack would be better but I've heard they canned it.Better than nothing.

>we didn't even let women take the test ten years ago, we believe it made then barren
>so she even cheated or she's barren

You can just see it all crumbling down from every angle so early and it just gets worse each episode for almost everyone.

No they haven't

>I like dick
>What?
>I like dick, Ginny. I like looking at it. I like stroking at it. I like sucking it. You know when I get that far away look in my eyes? I'm thinking about dick. I'm getting aroused now just talking about it. I want it. I want dick more than I want world peace.
>What are you trying to say?

>Just divorce me my darling

Well their neighbor Vic's life went straight to hell in the matter of one episode

Finally, one of the few western cartoons i have enjoyed in a long time. Now hopefully the rest of season 2 isn't as depressing as the first episode

>the Netjew.
Well anyway it should be online within the next few days whether by torrent or any online streaming sites.

>a few days
dang I hate being poor

Maureen continues to be the best.

> I give up, she's got more balls than Bill.

Poor Bill. I wonder if we'll get to see Maureen being an astronaut in the finale

Netflix shows take longer for some reason, and F is for Family will take even longer because they're releasing House of Reddit first.

link?
i have one afternoon to kill

I actually do.

I care a lot, thanks for reminding me. I'll binge when I get home.

Really? I remember the entire season 2 of Daredevil being up hours after release

I like Laura Dern

Boy they really make use of that Netflix freedom this season.

Yeah, it seems that the show is building her up to becoming "first woman X", given how the mom's arc is about the hardships of the work enviroment at the time and how she keeps bringing up professions like austronaut.

Underrated

>we declare war on people who use the metric system

kek

Damn Bill blew Kevin the fuck out

>Episode 6
WELP

What?

Bill is such a fuccboi

>One minute in
>MC tells a kid to kill themselves and his wife flicks a lit cigarette at him

S'good.

I knew that was TJ Miller as the newspaper guy

Torrent yet Poorfag here

Hope you're into older women.

Soooooo......shota in his underwear episode like last time? I'm at work, haven't watched yet.

Shota is for suffering.

I am

I just want to see the kid's bare ass, that's all. Undies are nice too. It's not like we didn't see the parents' junk last season.

Depends on what your idea of a shota is.

>Kevin isn't saving his cum for the woman

I feel the opening is fucking perfect

Just finished the new season and I must say, it's a vast improvement from what it was before. Makes up for BoJack season 3.

Could Frank put Hank through a wall before Hank kicked his ass?

Frank's a vet, Hank's just an ex-high school quarterback.

Frank could and might murder Hank Hill.

Wasn't Bill the quarter back

Bill was a lineman.

Boomhaur was quarterback.

No show will ever do that again.

No it hasn't made me contemplate suicide

Frank can fucking murder Hank or hit him on accident and keep driving

>Dat fucking ending
F is for Four Kids to put through the fucking wall

They have another kid on the way?

the show is about life fucking up the family. the season ended with a positive (relative) note and then Frank uses the condoms Smokey pokes holes in in previous episodes.

See, I think frank would be good friends with hank up till he sticks his foot in his mouth about him using charcoal.

Hank would forgive people for being "that way". He only has an issue when people shove it in his face for the sake of shoving it in his face. Frank might make fun of Hank behind his back because of the obsession but there wouldn't be some confrontation over the matter unless Frank purposely antagonized Hank after Hank did something to piss him off. And even in that hypothetical situation they would still be for the most part civilized about it and just have some grill competition or something. Frank is essentially a Hank that has at some point in life snapped which is why he comes off as violent and angry all the time, or Hank could've ended up that way if he was drafted too. At the end of the day though since they both have the same endgoals of just trying to provide for their family and make it in this world life would have to go out of its way to not make them friends.

When Bill walks in on kevin jacking off with the butter my sides will never be the same

Finished Season 2 it was pretty good and was a nice appetizer while waiting for Bojack season 4

which I hope is the final season.