So here goes my idea for Star Wars episode VII, because the Force awakens was crap honestly:

So here goes my idea for Star Wars episode VII, because the Force awakens was crap honestly:

>Rey and Keylo are beign trained by Luke
>Rey is Lukes daughter, her mother died giving birth to her
>Han Solo left when Keylo was little
>Leia is doing Republic stuff
>both kids are best friends
>keylo is the stronger force user while you can tell he's got some daddy issues (hothead)
>as they grow old enough Luke tells them there is only one thing to finish training
>they have to fly to the planet where the crystals of the lightsabers are mined and find their personel one
>the location of this planet is quite the secret since it was destroyed in the clone wars
>luke went trough republican archives
>while all this unfolds you get told that there are a lot of terroristic acts happening throughout the republic
>they say it's remaints of the empire doing it ("first order" bit actually give them a good name)
>so Rey ond Keylo are on the move
cont.

>as they travel to this planet they have to make stop on the next "civilized" one to fill their supplies
>in a shady market/bar keylo gets drunk and starts a fight
>he uses his force which is bringing attention to them
>rey forces him out to their ship and they leave
>an informant of the first order is a witness to this scene
>they know land on the crystal world and start scavenging the ruins of the factory
>they find the crystals - rey takes a blue one and keylo a red one
>as they reach the mines the first order starts an ambush
>after the fight them off and manage to return to the planet where they stocked up
>it was raveged by the first order and the wise man of the city tells them that they will return
>they deside to stay and fight
>they craft provisinoally lightsabers
>what follows is basically Seven Samurai in space where a ragtag crowd of farmers and outlaws try to safe the community
>big fight commences
>in the end the big boss of the first order shows up and reveals that he's a sith
>he turns keylo over on his daddy issues and rey withstands because shes actually more stable
>rey manages to flee with some of the outlaws and returns to the republic
>the end

>and keylo a red one
There aren't any red kyber crystals but aside from that, pretty good story.

Please. Dont ever write anything ever again. Ever.

that would just make me want to watch Seven Samurai again

MFW this will never be the movie we get

not bad but too subdued

It wasn't a good story.

OP, don't attempt writing again. While it's better than The Last Jedi, it's still bad.

samefag detected

Jesus Chist that is shit.

It seems like a bad Naruto fanfic. also >a star wars movie with no space battles?

See OP its so bad you made me fuck up my greentext

Fight me!
>space battles
You got 2 more movies for that. Also if you put one in there some internet trolls just will complai about the bombers you designed and how they don't make sense in a franchise which never made sense

>star wars movie with no space battles?
Most of them were shit

Technically 3 movies because the entirety of the events in your story could easily be summed up in the opening crawl.

Shit wow dude, kys

>the entirety of the events in your story could easily be summed up in the opening crawl
That's true for every Star Wars Movie

Here's my shitty idea:

>Between ESB and ROTJ, Leia sleeps w/ Lando
>Leia has a force-sensitive child from this relationship: J'Quizzian Calrissian
>Han is disgusted, but raises his wife's son like his own
>Han and Leia still have Ben/Kylo later
>sibling rivalry develops between the brothers
>Some real Cain and Abel shit
>J'Quizzian's light saber is always at least 3 inches longer than Kylo's, for example
>Out of anger and jealousy of his older brother, Kylo turns to the dark side
>jJ'Quizzian becomes a powerful jedi
>this is ironic bc kylo is white and J'quiz is black

Don't know about the rest, but it's a start...

Still 100x better than OPs. Full of witty social commentary. Would fund

>J'Quizz's lightsaber style is called 'WeWuz'

Red kyber crystals dont naturally exist they have to be bled through dark force. Also this plot would has the same issue as the new movies, its novel in any interesting or meaningful way. Yes Kylo and Rey's should be explored deeper, their contrast is the most interesting thing in recent star wars but Rey meeting Kylo as a child results in a weaker plot. Ideally the new movies should explore the seductive side of the dark side and other ways that balance in the force may be maintained.

>Red kyber crystals dont naturally exist they have to be bled through dark force
How does it feel to actually know such bullshit?

>seductive side
Can someone learn this power?

>J'Quizzian's light saber is always at least 3 inches longer than Kylo's
Kek.

This is is standard Google knowledge that would be run through any remotely credible lore committee. Disney already dispensed with consistency however so who knows if it's even relevant anymore.

It's shit but I like your idea of the first order being terrorists essentially. Could easily just refer to them as The Remnants (since no one knows what the fuck to call them or even what they want) and have them just pop in and out yo blow shit up now and then as they try to recapture Imperial armories and whatnot. They wouldn't be the focus though, just soldiers who can't do anything else in a galaxy that didn't want them.
I'd also just reinvent Keylo and Rey altogether as they're shit and their stories are shit but their interactions are interesting.

>is that grandpa with a glowstick ?

This story basically doesn't have a middle.
The only conflict they get into before the end is a bar fight.
Aside from that it's also pretty basic

It's master Clarkson

Yeah that would have been great.
Star Wars was a simple movie, the soft reboot of it should have been too

Enough with the fucking robes. The biggest thing I'd try to sell is that Luke's Jedi Order is not the same higher society Jedi that allowed themselves to be subverted by the Sith. One important way of doing that is having them appear differently. They wouldn't have the same deeply ingrained values so clothing would be all over the place - a wild archaic mix of oriental, western, and sci-fi aesthetics, How SW is supposed to be. The Empire destroyed most of the Jedi records so Luke would effectively be starting from scratch with pointers from ghost Yoda and Obi-wan.

here's better idea for Episode VII
It's called "Heir to the Empire"
The opening narration goes something like this:

"It's five years after Return of the Jedi: the Rebel Alliance has destroyed the Death Star, defeated Darth Vader and the Emperor, and driven the remnants of the old Imperial Starfleet to a distant corner of the galaxy. Princess Leia and Han Solo are married and expecting Jedi twins. And Luke Skywalker has become the first in a long-awaited line of Jedi Knights.

But thousands of light-years away, the last of the Emperor's warlords has taken command of the shattered Imperial fleet, readied it for war, and pointed it at the fragile heart of the new Republic. For this dark warrior has made two vital discoveries that could destroy everything the courageous men and women of the Rebel Alliance fought so hard to build. "

No soyboy siths and/or mary sue bitches need apply.

>thrawn decides to hire a crazed dark side user
>how will he protect himself from the man's force powers?
>he'll fill his room with a bunch of terrariums containing a tiny lizard that projects a space where the force cannot be used
>mfw

So this feared warlord who is a master of strategy has to protect himself by turning his ship into a fucking zoo. Also he carries one around in a backpack.

I mean I know everyone likes Zahn's work but nobody told me it was supposed to be a comedy.

implying you wouldn't turn your ship into a fucking terrrarium if that was the only known certain way to protect yourself and your crew from a mind-controlling nigh-invincible future-predicting psychopathic killing machines.