All those innocent Peridots forever trapped inside Fluorite

>all those innocent Peridots forever trapped inside Fluorite

Whenever I see Fluorite, all I can imagine is her devouring her gem victims in order to satisfy her lust. Disgusting creature.

I swear I might drop the show if they claim being Fluorite is a positive thing

You know full well that garnet will praise the shit out of that abomination.

Fusions can only be consentual though. The Peridots knew what they were doing and wanted it.

>Join us, you have no choice, you disgusting Peridot

It's canon that you can trick someone into a fusion and keep them prisoner.

It's aso cannon that such a fusion is inherently unstable.

this plus Peridots are weak without their limb enhancers

free them

>Flourite promises it's just one fusion
>"come on you don't want to feel alone do you"
>gem relents, joins in fusion
>ends up shackled inside
>like Jasper in Malachite
>The gem starts to like the fusion the longer they're in it
>finally they're trapped inside, waiting to pull another gem inside them just like they had been drawn in long ago

Malachite stayed together for months and would have stayed together indefinitely if Alexandrite hadn't stopped them

In one of the books it says that the more limbs/body parts then fusion has the less in synch they are. It was used to explain why the jasper/lapis fusion had hand feet. Hopefully they explain it in the actual show though

Flurorite talks and moves slowly because acting too quickly could force an unfusion, she's constantly fighting to keep the Peridots prisoner

Fluorite is genuinely disgusting

Shit, it IS canon that staying inside such a fusion evebtually makes you crave fusion. As was the case with Jasper.

okay who is the artist who keeps drawing these things, I've seen similar pics for Topaz and both Blue and Yellow Diamond

>more limbs/body parts then fusion has the less in synch they are
>two set of arms
>three sets of eyes
>all those legs in a caterpillar segmentation

This shit is creepy AF I hope for the best and kill it

No idea but he needs to keep up the good work.

lars is mozgus

Rhodonite could be considered a problem fusion for similar reasons:

She's a fusion of a pearl + ruby and has basically been like this for who knows how fucking long and is still basically a chimera/abomination.

In that "good" permanent fusions won't remain weird gobble-dee-gook weirdos and will eventually fuse into a more stable form with a rational amount of limbs.

I think for pearl fusions there's something of an impossibility for them to sync perfectly because the pearl gains much more esteem and runs a higher chance of desperately always wanting to be part of a fusion compared to their partner. Seeing Pearl's sentiments about Sardonyx it seems to me that pearls are thirsty as hell to feel as validated as they do in a fusion.

The reason she doesn't stay an Opal forever is because Amethyst is impossible to reconcile with long enough to let them lose each other inside the fusion. Amethyst is fucking gross and despite the fusion Pearl can't mesh with her personality at all.

I don't think fusions become better looking with time. Garnet has remained the same since her first fusion. It might be that compability is set.

It bothers me to no end that the cojoined twins aren't cluster type experiments. Since it implies that those things can come to be naturally and thus greatly lowers their abomination level.

No man she looked all fucked up

Her colors were fucked but she didn't have an extra set of arms or legs either.

Literally the same, what changed was the costume.

Rhodonite probably just hasn't unfused very much and developed the relationship between her component gems

>Garnet has remained the same since her first fusion. It might be that compability is set.

Garnet looked at the very least a "little" different from what she looks like now.

yeah mixed colors, like unmixed paint.

Perfected form Garnet looks like a normal gem

I like Fluorite actually, she has a very Miyazaki design that is cute and neat.

True, but relatively speaking it's not so bad.

Malachite had only two components but was almost as messed-up. More so if you consider she didn't even have feet.

And Rainbow Quartz had four eyes, even though her components loved each other.

I mean, for a fusion of six gems, Fluorite seems pretty OK.

Lars is an Off-Color now...

Huh. The (female-coded) gems were saved by a male (or someone who desperately WANTS TO BE male) while they were cowering in fear, and who now seems poised to become their leader.

Sometimes, this show doesn't seem so progressive after all.

"Eeek, it's a bug! Kill it, kill it!" That's you. That's what you sound like. Like a 50's stereotype of a girl.

>cute
No.

I guess that Ruby has her very own Pearl, huh?

>those things can come to be naturally

GTFO. Forced fusions are horrible, twisted monsters who are practically mindless and do nothing but shamble around looking for... god-knows-what. THAT is the abomination. Rutile is just a little physically awkward.

>I like Fluorite actually, she has a very Miyazaki design that is cute and neat.

She looks a lot like the wicked witch of the wastes from howl's moving castle.
On that note: I love that Miyazaki can draw old, OLD, god damn women who're all wrinkly, but still very cute.

Im in the same opinion of the OP

This looks like a monster

Eh. Alexandrite has a giant tyrannosaurus mouth underneath her face.

Fluorite looks like a children's book version of a caterpillar.

I guess "monster" is a relative term.

They pick their clothes and hair whenever they fuse or respawn. Garnet's fundamental anatomy hasn't changed any.

Extra arms and eyes may just be a Ruby/Pearl thing. I suspect each gem basically has a "slot" different limbs are stored in, and sometimes the slots overlap and the fused version only has a single copy. E.g.:

>Amethyst and Pearl both have their eyes in the "Eyes 1" slot
>Rose has her eyes in the "Eyes 2" slot
>An Amethyst and Pearl fusion has one set of eyes, since they fill the same slot
>A Rose and Pearl fusion has two sets of eyes, since they fill different slots.

Like with HOX genes?

some dude namned charcoalman

What is she made of anyway?
3 Peridots, a Pearl, a Ruby and a Jasper?

I'm more interested on how strong is she supposed to be.

She should be off-the scale powerful. But she's small, proportionally speaking.

All the Off-Colors are cute as fuck.
I hope we see more in the future.

>"Six Gems, maybe more if I find the right Gem"
>People treat this like a bad thing
I think ya'll just mad 'cause you're single

>It bothers me to no end that the cojoined twins aren't cluster type experiments. Since it implies that those things can come to be naturally and thus greatly lowers their abomination level.
They're two full gems that happened to become physically fused
The cluster experiments are broken pieces of full gems, huge realm of difference there

Why wasnt Rhodonite more aggressive since she is half Ruby?

Her pearl half seemed to have the dominant personality

You people just hate anything you can't fuck. Jesus, no wonder boys are being phased out of society.

God that thing is creepy.

Im a girl

girls are still like that
it didn't become the 70s and magically vanish

Junji Ito

sugar accidentally pulled some ito tire horror

>still very cute
Sure user, maybe to you. The witch always came across as fantastically ugly to me.

My very first thought on seeing Fluorite, from the 2min preview leaks, was that we're eventually going to see an episode focused on her meeting Garnet and Garnet being APPALLED, possibly ending with Garnet attempting to poof her.

>Peridot, you have nothing to fear. These gems are simply refugees. Welcome them with open arms and hearts into your barn and nothing will go wrong.
>Here spend some time with Flourite, she seems especially fond of you!
>And always remember, fusion is our strength!

I'm mad because there's no such thing as a healthy polayamourus relationship with equal love all around and those Peridots were taken advantage of

>Garnet, don't make me do this. Please don't leave me alone with her.
>I don't feel safe.

Fluorite needs to be put down.

>Six...Maybe more if we meet the right gem~
Unironically the most disgusted I have ever been watching this show

I'll deal with this.

So, are Rubies meant to be coded as black? Because if so, there are some pretty grim implications behind most of them being dumb, impulsive and easily moved to anger unless fused with Pearls or Sapphires.

>Its ok Peridot just close your eyes and let it happen.
>It may hurt at first but you will grow to love it.
>Now spread your legs and accept Fluorites massive fusion cock.

There's just something unsettling about that. For a six-person relationship you'd assume that adding more wouldn't be on the agenda but here we are.

I saw a theory that one of Fluorite's gems is diamond shaped which brings an interesting question: if a gem joined in fusion with a diamond would they ever want to leave it?

Agreed. As much as I find her voice soothing, she's disgusting.
If I were a Diamond, I would unironically shatter Fluorite.
Fusion should only be allowed at a maximum of 3 (maybe four) gems outside of battle/military contexts.

>merkel.jpeg

yep the dog jasper fucked clearly gave consent

Why does everyone hate Fluorite?
You do know its meant to be weird as hell right? just because you cant stick your dick in it doesn't mean she's bad.
Also not all fusion is sexual you dumb asses she's a living family not an orgie you sickos.

Jasper also didn't seem to be consenting anymore when she was being dragged into the ocean as Malachite. I wish the show would linger more on how fucked up that made Lapis considering we saw the effect it made on Jasper. The single boat scene didn't encompass just how fucked up Lapis would have to be for forcing the fusion's stability all that time.

It's definitely a gem version of Mormons though, just asexual.

You mean men, boys abound these days. Also get this hook out of my mouth.

>Garnet please PLEASE don't make me stay in the barn with her. She has this weird look in her eyes, she watches me when I sleep!
>She keeps touching me and won't stop dancing around me.
>She keeps calling me "Seventh" and I really don't know why. I keep telling her my name is Peridot but it's like she doesn't want to listen. I'm so confused and scared.

This hits way too close to home to be able to laugh about.

>Why does everyone hate Fluorite?
On top of having an ugly design, she's just an old creep. She flirted with a fourteen year old boy despite obviously being coded as an elderly woman. Rebecca Sugar needs to keep her kinks a little bit more sealed away, this "gIANT WOMAN!!!1 TINY MAN!!!!!" shit is just getting skeevier and skeevier every episode.
>she's a living family
Do you have any proof of this? implies otherwise, and is basically the definition of polyamorous undertones. Regardless, with the exception of battle fusions between the same gem types, all other instances of fusion have either been obviously romantic in nature or had clear, rape-y undertones.

>coded
The fuck is this retard-speak? The world's getting so stupid I can't ever tell if someone's b8 or not anymore.

Jesus, I really want to give her a hug now and tell her it'll be alright.

>Shhhhhh ittttsss oookkkk mmmyyy sweeeeettt littttllleee seeeeveeeth.
>Juuussstt clllooosssee yoouuurrr eyyyyeeesss annndddd leeettt mmmeeeee looovvvveeee yoooouuuu mmmyyyyy waaaaayyyy.......

The concept of assimilation and loss of self-identity is scary as fuck

Question: How come people are saying that Flourite has Peridots in her when the triangular gems that she has have facets, and the Peridot we know doesn't have a faceted gem? Are people just memeing or what?

>old lady voice
>old lady hair
>old lady mannerisms
>"Gee, I wonder what the creators implied with these characteristics? They couldn't have meant that she was meant to be seen as an old lady (in spite of her being a rock alien) by human audiences, could they?"
This is what I meant. Stop getting triggered over a single word, dumbfuck. It'll turn you into a brainlet.

Nightmare is that you?

>Someone on Sup Forums getting upset over kinks
Nice try.

>>"Gee, I wonder what the creators implied with these characteristics?
Who are you quoting?

>Implying I CANT.
>Implying figuring out where and what would happen isnt the best part.

Rubies are neurotic. Pearls are also neurotic. Therefore Rhodonite is basically useless and overcome with anxiety 99% of the time.

So scary it became the most terrifying alien in all of fiction.

>Log date 7-5-234. This is Peridot, certified Homeworld Kindergartner Number 145
>Nothing has gone to plan, I'm currently all alone, the other Peridots have gone missing and my only sources for communication have been lost.
>My limb enhancers have been gone for days and I've been hiding in this hole for just as long.
>We thought it was just going to be another normal excursion into the kindergarten. You know, just doing some data collection for our diamonds in a currently defunct kindergarten to determine whether the land was still viable
>We though we were alone.
>We thought wron-
>I hear something in the distance...

Rho probably started to fuse because they liked it, but then Morganite found out and freaked.

But now they're fused out of fear. Her component parts are scared shitless and that's keeping her from becoming a harmonious entity like Garnet. So it's unhealthy now, but can be good in the future.

Flourite smoking hookah when?

Except Sup Forums got really upset over that lolifag who self-inserted himself into the PPG series so he could have Blossom as his waifu.
My point still stands, in spite of everything. Disgusting gem, worse than Smoky Quartz in both design and personality. Shatter soon.

Look here you little fuck, if Fluorite wants to fuse with you you are going to say yes and you are going to enjoy it. I've had it with your anti-fusion bigotry

Sigh....I love The Thing but it really did fuck up people views on unification.
Now everyone thinks the idea of everyone being one being is a bad thing just because of one little horror movie.
The reality is being a part of many others and becoming an even better version of yourself is true unification and a good thing.
If all of humanity could be whole then the world would be a better place we combine all of are positives to create one perfect being.
And I ask you what's wrong with that.

It feels like Fluorite was intentionally made out to be creepy. Her accompanying soundtrack, the way she acts and talks, everything. It will be amazing if it turns out she's another hidden threat.

You

>>Except Sup Forums got really upset
>board is one person etc etc
You must be bored to b8 this hard itt

its a meme by this point

t. Seele

(you)

Because all of mankind's mistakes and wrongdoings are forcefully laid upon one innocent being.
It's like imprisoning a criminal's next-of-kin just because the criminal did a crime.

>no, please... just let me watch Camp Pining Hearts.
>I don't want to go down there. Please let go of me.
>oh dear
>JESUS FUCK LET GO OF MY LEGS.
>STEVEN
>HELP