>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Post cute Lapis x Steven pics/fics/greentexts. Especially Yandere Lapis

NOW PUT THESE KIDS TO SLEEP, WILL YA?

>Peridots are still being raped inside fluorite

A Sug general will be created!

I love Lapis Lazuli

Fucking sleeves, how do they work?

What did they mean by this?

OP is a fag

JASPER IS COMING BACK GOODNIGHT

>Lars left to be raped by gem monsters

Gems should smooch

post more Lars goddamnit

Lars obeys Steven's every command, just like Lion does (for the most part).

Lapidirts should kill themselves.

>calling someone a fag
>posting the worst gem this show has to offer

>implying Steven won't come back to see Lars having had wrested control of Homeworld from the now shattered diamonds with the help of freakish allies

impeachment when

It's almost as if the "clothes" she is "wearing" are part of some sort of sophisticated projection.

One day, but not today.

this is bait

kill yourself

Oh shit. A Lars/Lion escape that actually could work.
B
R
user
V
O

Art of Fluorite raping Peridot when?

Daily reminder that when Fluorite finds the next "right gem", the resulting fusion will look like a beautiful butterfly.

Also su critical is already complaining about this??

Looks like OP didn't take that post too well.

What will be the gem types under her command?

How scary will they be?

The artist is jankybones, they draw the best Lars!!

Pink Lars rape green text soon

>A lot of things have changed for Lars in the last few hours.
>After dying his freind Steven brought him back from the dead and now Lars was alive again but different.
>His skin and hair were bright pink making him look very feminine and kind of pretty.
>He was now immortal and was basically not even human anymore.
>But even with all that the one thing that was bothering him was that his feet were very sore and hot.
>After getting in a big fight poor Pink Lars lost his shows and socks leaving him completely barefoot.
>Pink Lars had pretty large feminine feet and Lars always found it embarrassing having his feet exposed.
>Now he was running away from danger with a Sapphire gem who herself was a bit slow and weird.
>Despite being immortal running across rocky and sharp grounds with his bare feet hurt and the ground was very hot burning his soles.
>After finding some shelter Pink Lars and Sapphire took a breather.
>Pink Lars sat down on the floor and rubbed his feet "Ow that hurts..."
>Pink Lars kept rubbing his sore feet they felt so hot and sore from all the running.
>Sapphire took notice to Pink Lars and said "Are you ok Pink human? your gravity connectors seem damaged."
>Pink Lars said "No I'm fine its just my feet are sore."
>Sapphire then said "I can help you if you want, your "feet" as you call them are overheated and sore I can help with my ice powers and cool your feet down."
>Pink Lars blushed a deeper shade of pink around his cheeks and said "You mean like a... foot massage?
>The sapphire smiled "That sounds about right so shall we begin?
>Lars wasn't too sure at first but his feet were still burning sore and despite his embarrassment he decided to go ahead with it.
>"Ok just don't do anything weird."
>Pink Lars sat back on the floor and Sapphire went up to his big pink feets.
>Sapphire rubbed her hands together and a cool ice chill came from her gloved hands.

>claiming to enjoy the existence of the most annoying gem in the show
>calling MY post bait

If Lars has Lion's same powers, why can't he just spit portals? Steven never even bothered to tell him to try.

That dumpster fire of a mass fusion was like a billion times worse than knockoff red sapphire.

reminds me of the delicious handmaiden/feudal lord discourse

>Implying Steven could control his powers enough to pull this off
>Implying Steven would kill anything
>Implying Steven would be heartless enough to leave it on HW
>Implying Lars could even go into the Pink Dimention

>Sapphire said "Just sit back and relax pink human ill have you feeling better in no time."
>Pink Lars winced as he felt Sapphires cold hands connect to his bare soles.
>Her hands really where ice cold.
>Sapphire kept her hands in place for a few seconds to let Pink Lars adjust to her freezing hands.
>While at first it felt too cold after a few seconds Pink Lars got used to it and it started to feel kind of nice on his hot sore feet.
>Sapphire then started to slowly move her small hands up and down Pink Lars soles making sure her fingers gently rubbed up and down from his toes to his heel.
>Pink Lars who had been stressed and scared all day finally began to relax and loosen up.
>Sapphire smiled as she saw her massage was working on Pink Lars as Pink Lars once stressed scared face now looked so relaxed and calm.
>Sapphire made sure to get all the sore spots she brushed her fingers down the middle of his soles gently stroked his toes and rubbed her thumbs into his feet to make sure Pink Lars had the best massage possible.
>20 minutes had passed and Pink Lars was so relaxed he was almost drifting off and was almost half asleep when Sapphire said "Hey Pink Human, I need you to lie on your chest now."
>Pink Lars complied by lying onto his stomach and putting his arms under his head as he waited for Sapphire to do her magic.
>Sapphire then took hold of Pink Lars feet and began to run them again making them feel cool and relaxed Pink Lars loved this so much this was just what he needed.
>Sapphire was so good Pink Lars even began to moan a bit.
>Sapphire giggled as she watched Pink Lars enjoy himself.
>After an hour Pink Lars had fallen asleep after his comforting massage.
>Sapphire kept on massaging his feet for hours during his slumber she really liked this Pink human.
>She was hoping after they escaped maybe her Pink Lars could became good friends and she could help Pink Lars relax any time he needed a good foot massage.

Lars is Lion 2 now. He'll probably get home on his own by accident, warping.

I will prob always post this each thread.

Are they forgetting that up until now, Lars has been a complete piece of shit and Steven is the only one who consistently believed in him even at his worst? Besides, he's not portrayed like Steven's servant at all.

Every fucking little thing sets these people off.

SU critical it ain't that deep

she will get revenge on YD and WD, become Steven's best friend, love and forgive herself, form a happy fusion, and learn to accept Earth and all of its flaws as her birth place instead of being ashamed of it

YELLOW DIAMOND IS HOT NOW

Wait? Could Lars go through Lion's mane?

If so, isn't the solution here to murder somebody, have Steven reanimate them, bring them through Lion and out Lars's head, then get Lars back to earth.

You have to leave somebody else there, but there're plenty of death row inmates that'd rather be trapped forever on Homeworld.

I never thought I'd see the day where /sug/ had a glut of positive discussion on Lars. Would any of you have believed it just a month ago?

Whut are you talking bout?

They were arguing over an assumption anyway. Steven only needed him to kneel so he could put his damn foot in his hair.

It isn't bait? You're a fag then.

Does that means future Lars episodes will be named similarly to Lion episodes?

>Lars
>Lars: the sequel
>Lars: live streamed

well a thing to remember, there is a limit to how far Lion can travel via portals.. Just going from Earth to the Moon exhausted him.

that said, they will probably escape by Lars just screaming his way inside a docked ship and everyone stealing that

I don't care. Is your unnecessary complaining about tumblr any better than their dumb complaint? I don't follow whatever blog that is for a reason. Don't bring it to me.

>get the picture?
Well, actually no. I don't get the fucking picture.
Can someone explain what that random assembly of words was supposed to mean?

>Implying white diamond needs subordinates
>Implying she doesn't cross the universe in a giant leap, landing superhero style on a new planet.
>Implying she doesn't run headlong at the planet's current leadership structure, slamming her six foot lady cock through their mouths and killing them instantly.
>Implying subordinates would do anything but slow her down

how would you feel if someone called you a fag? fag

Lapis is for Steven.

This is literally the first set of episodes where Lars showed any positive character traits.

>If so, isn't the solution here to murder somebody

Already impossible by character morality. The real question is: why hasn't Steven created an unending flow of watermelon soldiers? They are incredibly powerful, require virtually no effort to create and can self-proliferate. With a few days of production, he could easily crate millions and flood the Homeworld catacombs, ordering them to return with the gems of fallen opponents.

>Lars: Illegally Downloaded

Even if she's never friendly, I hope Jasper ends up having some cute interactions with Steven. I'm a sucker for fanart of that.

She was always hot.

How will Peridot feel when the very thirsty Caterpillar moves into the barn?

She better be tolerant because FUSION IS BEAUTIFUL and should never be questioned ever or you're a bigot

Shit, Lars is banging pearls now?
Lucky bastard.

Whats she thinking?

Were you the user who said they would a Pink Lars rape greentext but had done a Lapiven one before? Post the Lapiven one.

why do they leave carnelian live, isn't technically a wrong colored jasper? she's also tiny like amethyst

Never let them know you don't like it, faggot.

>Flourite is retarded
>Flouride causes brain damage
Pottery.

I think the irony is that ever since the Island adventure ep, everyone thought Sadie would become a warrior and more useful than Lars. But wouldn't you know it. Lars is now potentially immortal, with powers, and redeemed. Sadie's gonna have to do quite a bit to catch up. Man... I hope Sadie dies so Steven can properly continue their ship.

Was that too morbid? I think it's fine.

HUMAN LARS IS GOING TO GRAB MY TITS VERY SOON!

I predict Lars will save my life.

Doesn't seem so sophisticated to me, can't even properly simulate clothing.

A few of the gems in the zoo are messed up. I guess they just let it happen there and made use of them unlike on Homeworld. Maybe specifically because they weren't on Homeworld where that would be more disgraceful.

they're saying having a philipino reenact a vow of servitude to a white male is problematic

nevermind that a big theme of the show is that loyalty begets loyalty and that Steven is essentially being groomed to become leader of the rebellion so Garnet can step down

Best Diamond desu, I want her to tell me I'm worthless and electrocute me

Probably nothing.

When other Homeworld Gems discover that she's been working with the Gem equivalent of Maleficent.

Oh my God... What if White Diamond is voiced by Maleficent's VA?

>a gem that predict what just happened.
It's this like Down syndrome of sapphires?

>"I predict that we'll be discovered and attacked by floating robots! Shocking!"

>Maleficent's VA
God is she still alive?

Damn OP, all you had to do was not act like a fag and that post's present prediction would have been wrong.

>can't even properly simulate clothing
According to who's aethetics? Yours? Do you honestly think Gems care how a filthy organic would wear clothing?

How about a cult that professes under her name? I mean why not, she is probably a monstrous lovecraftian being who fully comprehends the laws of time and space.

A user earlier was looking for this!
I hope they see this, if not imma copy it for them.

just remembered Holly Blue Agate called the Beta Kindergarten gems "off color Betas."

What's more disturbing about her is that she seems to just live in predictions. Garnet Sapphire could break out of that if she wanted to.

SAME

human zoo seemed to be a very disgraceful place to be stationed. it doubles as the prison for the excommunicated rose quartzes, and everybody but Blue Diamond thinks the whole place should just be blown up an forgotten about

Blue Diamond wanted to preserve Earth Gems because they remind her of PD, were you not paying attention?

How much?

She will hear the screams of her long lost sisters and destroy that fucking abomination once and for all with her robot

Everyone gushes about BD, but YD is where it's at!

>I now intend to fuse with this freakish no-gem one day

She looks like she's enjoying this.

kill yourself

Maybe Jasper really DID know PD personally instead of just being an adoring face in the crowd. She was the only perfect gem to emerge out of a shitty kindergarten, after all. That earned her a reputation and maybe PD took notice of her too if she was particularly attached to Earth.

do you think she even knows there's something wrong with her?

She's slow

enough to play tonsil hockey, but not so much that we start encroaching on vore territory