What did they see in each other?

What did they see in each other?

Teenage hormones.

Why did they keep Jinx a black and bald witch when theres this superior iteration?

Because Tumblr.

What does Tumblr have to do with it

>REEEEEE
>THEY WHITE WASHED AFRICAN WOMAN
I wonder

Their dicks

>Jinx
>Dick

Man, must you make yourself the victim at all times?

Because they're the source material and the show is a very unfaithful derivative. So they stuck to the source rather than the show that had to make designs more palatable for kids.

>He doesn't know

>Him: Good guy, actually capable of doing things, succesful to the point of bragging
>Her: Bad girl who secretly just wants to be a cocksleeve for a boy who doesn't act like a bratty teen

Cyborg's dick.

k-know what

You know people would throw a shit fit if any single character was whitewashed. Even one-note minor villain characters. There'll calls for firing and death threats.

redemption and acceptance.

The fact that he could strip her nude in a milisecond

You mean you really don't know about Jinx and dicks?

Easy prey

She is Indian not black and cartoon Jinx is more like Shimmer anyway, dumb casual. Why would DC want two Shimmers?

No, in an attosecond.

I wonder if this is something DC girls take into consideration when dating a speedster

Except this design for jinx features prominently in the cartoon, super hero girl show, and TTG. If this were a race thing wouldn't that be rectified? of course it would. Meaning the design isn't the problem but rather the comic wanted to portray Jinx how it always portrayed jinx while the show had no such obligation. What you're doing is akin to crying that hiemdall doesn't look like idris elba. But of course since you have to be the victim you shoehorn in identity politics where they don't apply. Grow a spine and stop being so sensitive.

Tumblr would way prefer the normie cartoon version you thin-skinned baby.

Given that they complain about that specific "whitewashing" (you know, despite the gray skin and all) nearly every day... no.

>Go to tumblr
>type in jinx
>nearly exclusively the cartoon and TTG version because it's the design they grew up with
>buh-buh muh boogeyman. I'm the victim!

I'm talking about the people actually discussing the *show* - and not posting the *art*, of which there is obviously far more. Discussion of Jinx almost ALWAYS devolves into race-based shit.

>Art of the new jinx over shadows discussion of the show and the og jinx completely
>Clearly they're talking about white washing more because I'm the victim.

Why would DC have one Shimmer?

What if she was Linda Park

But nobody cares about fanart. Or at least nobody with actual intelligence.

Indian, Comic Jinx is Indian.

>turning Linda into Traci 13

terrible

>Nobody care about the fan art that completely over shadows any other topics concerning jinx. because that would make me not the victim and that'd be stupid!

>Moving the goalposts

what if she was Lincoln Park?

just shut up Sup Forums

>Has the same sarcastic personality as Raven
>Similar gothic clothes style to Raven
>Also has the more adventurous side of Starfie

Jinx literally combines the best aspects of the show's two main waifus

Actually I'd say it's more like she has the adventurous side of Terra and the *playful* side of Starfire. So combining THREE major waifus.

Who knows? It just doesn't make any sense.

So uhhh anyone wanna hook me up with those Flinx fics?

>turns out bad girl just needed some dick
Makes sense to me.

This Jinx is fugly.

what is about dicks that fix everything?

>can't even spell it right

0/10 shitpost son, see me after class

Girls' characters are more malleable than guys'. It's why you often see a girl who seems like a collage of her previous boyfriends in personality.

Interesting

It's also really bad if you're looking for a girl who's more than just a quick fuck.

is that why virginity so sought after?