Is suicide really painless?

Is suicide really painless?

Its less painful than the other option.

depends on how yo kill yourself

it brings on many changes

There was some articles I saw not that long ago about the brain supposedly living longer than we thought when you die, so very possibly no

There are less painful ways to go then to crash your plane into the Sea of Japan.

Yes with helium

nice get,

but it depends on the method.

I liked this series when they had the time/budget to show more field-stuff, wish they could've cursed/swore more and that the series would've been more concentrated in terms of quality (like having fewer seasons of well-written episodes shot in some kind of widescreen format-framed-so-it's-easy-to-edit-for-television like ER was)

I'm not so much scared of the pain, I'm more scared of no afterlife and just being in a black empty void.

for you

I did not know the name of the theme until Encarta '94. Always watched the show but never saw the movie when I was young.

>want to kill myself but too afraid that I will fuck up and end up braindead on life support for 40 years
Movies fot this feel?

who is this spunk monk?

A Sup Forumsirgin who took out his rage on some nasty parents.

>it's a watching for the comedy but the show turned into a preachy drama episode

OP here. Your life is a movie that needs to end, but not anytime soon. It is a slow burn, but the wait is worth it.

What are your thoughts about what happens after you cease to live?
Afterlife?
Nothingness like pre-birth?
Does any of it scare you?

Reincarnation in case we are in some sort of hell and this """life""" is punishment. Otherwise nothingness.
Death ain't scary. Dying is.

No black empty void, just not existing. What you are was not there before you where born and will not be when you die. Gone forever except in the memory of people who knew you until they die too and then all you are is just a piece of paper sitting in some filing cabinet at the hospital you where born or the IRS waiting for the next purge.

fuck thats even more meaningless than the void

>Yes with helium
t. fucking pussy
at least go out like a boss after insisting to live your life like a wet blanket

Why did Klinger keep wearing the dress if it wasn't working

Helium doesn't work by the way they are legally required to include a certain amount of oxygen in each tank to prevent using it for suicide.

When you die you'll not worry about it though.

you dont know whats happening in some tibeten village right now, you arent there and have nothing to do with it, you only know about what place you exist in. i like to think of time the same way

Am about to relapse on (basically terminal) cancer 3 years after bmt. I'm unironically gonna die very soon. I just want the pain gone. I just want to die painlessly.

OP here again. I wish I had words of encouragement. I wish I had words of comfort that could give you hope, but I do not want to give those words if they may be false, but I honestly hope that it does get better. Even if it doesn't, I just want you to know that you are not just another user on this board, but someone that I hope gets better, or has peace. No one deserves the shit hand they are dealt, but I hope that you find any kind of comfort, no matter what happens. No matters what happens or who or who does not love you, I want nothing but peace for you.

Death by breaking your neck through hanging: yes
Death by chocking to death by hanging: no

so drugs user
oxies around the shelf if your in great pain and smoke mj on the side

Do you think it would be better if there is afterlife?

>and end up braindead on life support for 40 years

They'll pull the plug on you within days, that means if your parents aren't retarded

>IRS waiting for the next purge
that's my dream, I really don't care how I go out but I just want to fuck over the taxman. The only problem is it needs perfect timing, cheat too soon and the get you, leave it too late and it's not really worth it

Good on you. How do we know the universe we exist in is not born and dies with us? All history could be made up and how would we know? Time and place go hand in hand.

Depends on the method you choose.

Why do you think life has to have a meaning? We're born, then we do stuff to stay alive as long as possible, then we die. We are not here for a purpose.

Try living for others for a while. If you still want to kill yourself after 6 months of volunteering at a local shelter or spca or whatever cool, but often doing a lot for other people develops relations thst are meaningful and gives you a fresh perspective outside of your own anus.

I'm not being facetious, I've been suicidal for long stretches before.