Academy 'regrets banning Harvey Weinstein so hastily'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243033/Academy-regrets-banning-Harvey-Weinstein-hastily.html

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is beginning to have second thoughts about removing disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein so quickly, it was reported on Saturday.

Nine days after The New York Times first revealed that Weinstein paid millions of dollars to settle a number of harassment claims made by women, the academy expelled the former Miramax chief under enormous public pressure.

Since scores of women came forward with allegations that Weinstein harassed and assaulted them, a number of other high-profile Hollywood figures have also been accused of similar crimes.

That has left the academy with a major dilemma – what to do about the other mega-stars who have been accused of misconduct.

'Harvey opened the floodgates,' a male Academy member told Page Six.

'Now the Academy's drowning in a tide of s***. They don't know what hit them.'

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/crash-million-dollar-baby-screenwriter-paul-haggis-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-four-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polanski still hasn't been expelled. The Academy can go and fuck itself.

This shits going to destroy the entertainment industry.

Hollywood will die in your lifetime

>of s***
of what ?

god I hope so

soot

there hasn't been a metoo this year. wtf whores, start accusing some more faggots or it'll die

>ignore and keep issue behind closed doors for years
>truth is finally revealed
>guys please feel sorry for us
let it burn

I sincerely hope that Hollywood dies, the world needs more diversity in it's movies.
The world movie industry has been under american control for too long.

They even gave him a standing ovation lol

soup

Kek.

But which kind

Chapelle is right, we need to out all the producers, actors and directors etc that do this shit but also name the women who used the system to create a career

That is never ever going to happen though

>dailymail
What did faggot OP mean by this?

salt

yes there has

consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/crash-million-dollar-baby-screenwriter-paul-haggis-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-four-women/

Why do women love victimhood?

>2017
>LMAO Fuck Drumpf: the Oscars
>2018
>4 hours of apologetic bullshit and bashing their own burned actors

I'm loving this fucking timeline.

Article LITERALLY just quotes what the Academy have said, what could you POSSIBLY have a problem with

Soyy

>dailymail
You being underage and posting trash, that's what I have a problem with. If it's really a reliable story surely you would be able to find a source that isn't a tabloid.

>dailymail

Basically all the non-jewish women had to create "in". That was sucking dick 99% of the time.

>dailymail
>according to Page Six

Page Six was the tabloid that said Gal Gadot wouldn't come back to WW2 if Brett Ratner and his company weren't removed, which was later dismissed by herself, but it didn't matter because every news outlet took it as true.

Trump consentually grabbing pussy: horrible pure evil cis white male patriarchy tyranny

jewish Polanski repeatedly raping little girl anus: standing ovation, lauded with awards and admiration

jewish Woody Allen putting out material like "happiness is blonde twelve year old girl.. two if possible" amd molesting his 7 yr old blonde daughter: celebrated

jew Weinstein rapes women and uses ex-Mossad agents to harass and drive them crazy: we regret banning him

>>>/theguardian/

Who is going to play him in an inevitable biopic?

they actually thought they would take down a sitting president using a hashtag whisper campaign on twitter.

Andy Serkis mocap

Spit

Hollywood became a parasite over the USA, its not an asset or something to be proud of like decades ago, I remember seeing it as the cultural equivalent to nuclear bombs, not anymore.
The best for everyone is the entire hollywood infrastructe getting sold to chinese and indians

HE DID NOTHING WRONG!
Exposed how many sluts are willing to do shit to get into movies. It was their choice to accept his offer!

Awww the mega kikes are getting upset :((((( they used to enjoy raping children and controlling their western cattle.

>american

2 percent of america population is kike and look how many of them there are in movies, politics and just about everything else.

Who cares about Hollywood when you have Wakaliwood?

Imagine those movies you made with friends but as your actual job, 10/10

I was actually thinking about this as well. They expelled him but not anyone else that has been accused (some for worse shit). They are on a dillema.

I didn't expect them to say they were regretting banning him though.

Jews are the parasite america is the host.

>He knows da way

They cant possibly be unaware that 'listen and believe rape' is a political weapon first used against southern blacks by the KKK. (Literally what to kill a mockingbird is about).

And even if they werent. Which is astounding, didnt they know they are advocating male sharia here in the states?

They've literally destroyed generations of boys. But thats okay.

Fucking jews.

>"n-no lol that was a lie i'm not actually a cunt lol"
>THIS IS PROOF

kill yourself

>land of the free

Home of the double standard.

Weinstein counter black mailing?

>incentives false assault claims with million dollar payouts
>wonder why there are so many.

Jews.

Pretty much, he is not alone

Fuck off Owen you little poof

It provides a socially acceptable excuse for their problems that doesn’t place any blame on themselves and requires someone else to fix.

But those blacks probably mostly were rapists. There's no reason to think that the black rape rate suddenly went through the roof with the end of Jim Crow.

In group out group.

It is so plainly obvious, and yet we all must pretend it is not real.

Used to be plain knowledge the italian mob owner cities.

The Wasps controled the government

And the Jews controlled hollywood.

Now why is it only two of those power structures were systematically dismantled via court order?

Its their source of power. Thats why they claim women dont have leading roles yeah wonder woman so brave........

NO HOLLYWOOD, YOU ARE THE RAEP

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL TOTAL NAZIS

No way that's real

She wasn't the only one who dismissed it. And it put her in a favorable position on the media. Besides, Ratner stepped out on his own immediately, and I don't doubt his company will still produce the film.

You dont get it.

They are inverting America. Every slave film you watch is the inversion of pic related.

Where the same bestial leering, oversexualized subhuman, raping, justified revenge and lynching motifs are placed squarley on white backs.

They are literally giving hitler speeches in movies targeting whites.

Don't be an idiot, black crime skyrocketed after LBJ

Let's hurry it along. The sooner the Propaganda monoloth dies the better

They will try to grab pieces of the internet with them

You think the internet isnt worse.

They need to make laws now.

Anti shilling laws, anti embedded advertisment laws, disclosure laws. Etc.

Hmm so you shouldn't be interested in wealthy people that influence culture/society/politics being corrupt? You may not like it but these are the people funding corrupt politicians, and are also screwing up the economy.

They own me? Does that make them responsible for my well being and happiness.. Thank yoo.

Relaxing law enforcement/ending vigilantism obviously increased black crime, but my point is it didn't transform black behavior. They were still committing appalling amounts of rape and other crime before that. The myth of the unprovoked lynching is the same gud boi dindu nuffin myth of today. To Kill A Mockingbird is just sappy propaganda.

>They were still committing appalling amounts of rape and other crime before that

Bullshit, I'm sure they did some rapes but 90% of the cases back then were "I'm a white woman and that black man over there raped me last week!!" You know, the same kind of bullshit feminist accusations we get now

I found this one

Duh. The Tribe would be losing many influential members. Can't have that.

Bullshit feminist rape accusations are almost always involving coworkers, fellow students, or employers, not random men, and almost never blacks. Black behavior is also mostly the same no matter the time or place, except when it is constrained by heavy handed law enforcement.

>not random men
oh you poor ignorant fool

>and almost never blacks
back then it was, back then black men were the "FUCKING WHITE MALE" of the day

Now tell me with a straight face that gassing these kikes was a bad idea.

WHAT A GOD

They already miss daddy

>"Jews are lying! Holocaust didn't happen! We din du nuffin!"
>"We should finish what Hitler started!"

pick one, stormfags

women used to chaperoned for this reason, they can't handle themselves walking just around on their own.

Right, and Democrats are the real racists!

Hi Shareblue!

Sith

>tries to make a point
>cites the daily mail
lel

Not a big loss if you ask me.

Hitler wanted to get them the fuck out of his country so he put them all in camps.
He may or may not have ended up killing them all if war hadn't broken out, but Allies bombing supply lines accelerated deaths in the camps due to starvation/ sickness and caused several hundred thousand jews and (other groups) to die.
In the end Hitler sort of achieved part of his goal because many jews left for America or Israel.

The problem with multi-culturalism is these people who put their ethnicity and culture above the host culture, vote against nationalism of the host while championing the right to have their own monolithic nation.

i pick the second one

Sneed

Name four films where there is anything near a Hitleresque speech about white people.

Good.

can we also get rid of the jews?

>Time’s Up
What’s the reference here? Genuinely in the dark on this one.

>BOLIS'

ebin

Because black rape is not made into the news no matter how brutal or horrific.

Look at brock Turner. A name we all know, barely did anything. Eternal fucking fame.

But name one member of the richmond rape.

Just one. Where they gangraped a girl almost to death while 40 spectators watched and videotaped and not one called the police for TWO HOURS in public.

They want to demonize white men. Running constant propaganda worse than anything Hilter ever made, all while revising the entirety of history to paint white men as the villians.

It is awe inspiring.

they miss his money. Seeing as he was a big player, he no doubt had his fingers in a lot of pies and control over a lot of money, else women wouldn't have let him rape them for so long.

Then why didn't you do something about it you smug jew cunt? Fuck this makes me mad, they're literally bragging in your face.

>dailymail
>Harvey Weinstein
>The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
>The New York Times
>Miramax
>Hollywood
>Page Six

what are some films about co-conspirators?

Imagine if he actually brings on the bantz and keeps talking about how everyone knew and didn't do anything about it and everyone in Hollywood is to blame

>Just one. Where they gangraped a girl almost to death while 40 spectators watched and videotaped and not one called the police for TWO HOURS in public.

Where can I get a copy?

Well, that sure lasted... Hollywood is suddenly over it's little anti-sexual exploitation burn.
Turns out, without Harvey, nobody knows who's cock to suck to cheat your way to the top anymore.

Turns out you have to...gasp!...succeed on merit and legitimate audience appeal!

he did nothing wrong.

>Dan Schneider

Soon

>defending fakenews outlets

tbf it was a group of people thus harder to "put a face on"