youtu.be/ybu1EDHQqpA?t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=TMuqSlao6d8
dreamlandmagazine.com.au
youtube.com/watch?v=yQhcGHFFYhc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vya-GTQaz5w
youtube.com/watch?v=xjJBULvD4cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reporter wanted his dick

She was just trying to get a reaction. Australian media only know the one trick.

kino a current affairs

Nah mate. A Current Affair is Australian journalist cancer. The only thing worse is The Project.
ACA runs the same stories every night.
>THIS MAN WAS R I P P E D O F F BY A SHODDY TRADIE. WE HARASSED HIM WITH QUESTIONS WHEN HE WAS FIFTY FEET AWAY FROM US AND DRIVING AWAY IN HIS CAR
>HEALTH SCARE. WHY YOUR GARLIC BREAD MIGHT HAVE AIDS AND SHIT. ANOTHER REASON TO CONSIDER STARVATION YOU FUCKING MONGS
>HUGE BULLETIN: TEENAGERS ARE DOING THINGS NORMAL TEENAGERS DO. PARTYING. BOOZE. SEX. HERE'S THE TOP TEN TIPS TO LOOK OUT FOR ON NEW YEARS EVE

>ywn be Corey

Australian television might just be the worst in Western civilisation. We're not quite at BBC propaganda levels at least though.

the NEIGHBOUR FROM HELL

This neighbour is SUING this innocent man for NOT REMOVING THIS HUGE TREE. He's ON A PENSION.
That story coming up later, but first, a shady restaurant owned by these Iraqi immigrants, and they're overcharging those with COMPLAINTS about the service.

Any updates on Corey?

he works construction apparently. life reformed kind of shit.

based corey

today tonight tho

>me glasses r famous

>dropout munter bogan trash parties all his savings and future away
>goes into low-skill tradie job

evrytiem

>t. beta soyboy

Who /starving University student surviving off of reduced Centrelink payments and rubbing hands together waiting for $1000 textbook money/ here?

alright yank, im sure you'd enjoy losing time with these """"""chads"""""""

is that logan paul haha

>tfw still living off parents

>t. idiot with low-skill tradie job

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

is this a fucking bot? swear I've hread this exact thread before.

>t. darrel

you mean that exact post?
I'm not a bot and I've never posted that before, although I'm not surprised that similar sentiment has been expressed

He's a tradie on smoko now
youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

My only other option is to room with three other people in a shitty apartment surrounded by niggers.
>be 18
>parents bitch at me constantly to move out
>be 24
>they don't want me to leave

The whole corey saga was amazing. like how he was put on big brother and everything

Do you live in Sydney? Can't imagine being kicked out at 18 tbqh

>they don't want me to leave
thats where you're wrong kiddo

nothing but respect for MY president

Nope, the US. Where living independently is like thinking you'll win 100 bucks from a gas station lotto ticket.
Hey thats what they told me. My sister moved out at 18 and it was exactly as I described. My dad was fucking mortified when we went to visit her. Of course now shes moved back in.

The most depressing point for me, post-Uni, was when I realised my parents had given up on me and could no longer be bothered to try and push me. It was a wake up call; ruined Christmas ever since that's for sure.

Basically, iirc he had a house party and placed an open invite on the early days of facebook and like a thousand people showed up.

>THIS MAN WAS R I P P E D O F F BY A SHODDY TRADIE. WE HARASSED HIM WITH QUESTIONS WHEN HE WAS FIFTY FEET AWAY FROM US AND DRIVING AWAY IN HIS CAR
We made entire programmes based on that with a little gay bold man. Funny stuff. I was always hooked waiting for that one day he might get a good kicking.

>W-well, you know I-I really think you should take a long look at yourself Mister...
>I already have. Everybody has. They love it.

Absolutely fucking based

Yeah mine feel sorry for me I think, not gonna like though I kind of like it.

then some reported tried to be outraged for the other people and look fake as fuck

>I kind of like it.
eat a bowl of asshair

Nah, Australia has absolute horseshit FTA television, but SBS and ABC are fucking GOAT TV channels. SBS/Viceland especially.

90s and early 00s monday night and thursday night SBS is the greatest TV has ever been.

>Hey thats what they told me
do you always believe everything you're told holy shit

Even in Sydney's most bumfuck western suburbs you can't find a house for half a million.
Fucking Chinks.

>Eat Carpet comes on
>Have no fucking clue what is happening.
>See it on Youtube again as an adult
>Realise it's Kino as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5EiUi1kB0

touché

ALPHA BUDDAH

>it will never be 2011 again when this style and partying was popular

>leevmealown
Still rebelling against the man, don't take any of boss man's Corey. Don't accumulate wealth, property or a decent income either. Fuck that, smoke on.

What's it like being a perma-child?

It's good money for hard work.

>no more party rocking

SBS was dope as fuck.

South Park, Gunsmith Cats, Bubblegum Crisis, Stand Alone Complex, Erotic Tales, Eat Carpet, Lone Wolf and Cub, whatever Anime OVA they had their hands on for cult movie night (Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor films etc), whatever Japanese pink film they had for cult movie night (usually Weather Woman, Tokyo Decadence or one of the Lady Ninja films), Jackie Chan marathons, Studio Ghibli marathons.

He got his chad ass kicked in a fight lol
youtu.be/htAnjAyOtZs

And the party movie of the millenial generation was made based of him

youtube.com/watch?v=CBUV-AH3HY8

>Youngfags won't know why this is so nostalgic for Australian TV.

Growing up sucks mate, especially when the kids these days just stay on their phones and listen to nigger music. What happened to EDM? It still sounds more modern that those afrobeats they try to sell now.

>Plays Erotic Ghost Story for the 6th in the year.
Des was based.

>TFW they killed David and Margaret for a bunch of hipsters.

Doesn't construction pay fairly well though?

It was refreshing to see a handheld cam movie that wasn't found footage horror

Legit one of my first memories, was as a toddler, dancing naked to this song in front of the TV when they used to play it on SBS between shows before SBS had ads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk7N3dhzM1o

This, I miss dubstep with huge fucking drops, now it's just trap shit where the "drop" is
>snap
>dun dun dun
>dun dun dun
>dun dun dun
>woo

youtu.be/ybu1EDHQqpA?t=25s

facebook - events/143278089623710/

>People literally being nostalgic over like 3 years ago
>TFW I was a teenager, the big dance music was literally like, uplifting trance and hardcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMuqSlao6d8

>tfw never been to party

It's low energy as fuck, as if they just try to make you mope around and not want to party and enjoy yourself.

dreamlandmagazine.com.au

There, find a doof close to you, go. Clubbing is completely dead in Australia.

Also just facebook OZDOOF

youtube.com/watch?v=yQhcGHFFYhc

>Oldfag bongs just get nostalgic for the golden era of trance

When i turned 18 (2011) Trance had just gone out of fashion and EDM was the modernest shit. Thinking back it must have been nice partying to these beats back in 00's.

You missed out mate, 2008-2014 were the shit.

Techno and Psytrance are what are big in Australia these days. Techno is kind of meh outdoors though, Psytrance that gets played here is also like high tech dark shit which isn't as fun as the dumb Israeli stuff like Vini Vici.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vya-GTQaz5w

Corey-core

Longest four years of my life. Can't believe shit has changed so much so fast.

So it's back to 00's eh?

Late 00s were like the golden age of douche

>Armin van buuren white party in Melbourne.
>Paul Van Dyk tour like 2004
>Tiesto Elements of life party.
>Two Tribes.
>Godskitchen

Good times.

>Date a uni chick
>She unironically writes and spells worse than I do

Enjoy that student debt uni cucks

Most of my friends dressed like that.

>Back when Tiesto was a trance DJ

youtube.com/watch?v=xjJBULvD4cI

One of the single best moments I've ever had at a rave.

>I miss dubstep

I'm of the EDM generation but fuck that is good.

>10+ years ago

SBS was super chill when you stayed up late and some random doco was on then studio ghibli film and after that some random foreign adult film/tv show, was a really cool mixed viewing experience. not sure if its still like that today but it used to be amazing after all the tripe played continously on other channels.

Dupset is absolute cancer music.
There are a couple of good songs that get completely ruined the moment the shitty dubstep WUBWUB part starts.

2010 was a mistake

I used to wear this unironically

KEK I owned this too, I wore it all the time
But I wore pic related every day of my life
I honestly miss 2011/2012

It was 2008/2009 for me.

Hardcore
Hardstyle
Frenchcore
(I guess electro-swing)
This is the only acceptable EDM

Stuff like this was literally never popular where I lived.
From the early 00s to the early 10s it was all about skate/surf branded clothing.

music without instruments is fucking gay

>he doesn't like chiptune music

I know a bunch of chads who live off their parents,but it's different here in south eastern europe. They got it made

>30 years old
>mom does your laundry and cooks and cleans for you
>if you have a job you spend it on a car or clothes
>every night is clubbing and in the summer you are on the beach,in the winter it's skiing and drinking in the mountains

These sound like childs not Chads

Trust me,they are chads,at least in getting girls. It's not customary here to abandon your home when you are of age. Basically they all party until they are 30 and then it's time for marriage. They find some girl who will cook and clean for them and that's it. Parents then chip in for the apartment and the cycle continues.

Where do you live?
Shit like that was insanely popular in US/UK/AUS

Third-world?

I remember SBS sending me on my early path too Weebdom when they aired all the Studio Ghibli films.
Laputa's still one of my favourite films to date.