/rlg/ - Reylo General

Battle pose Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)
>More Reylo merchandising

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sleemo.tumblr.com/post/169416679702/adam-driver-shares-kylo-rens-secret-weapon-from
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based drawfag

Wow nice

Blu-Ray coming up sooner: March 27th.

Pablo knows what's up.

Wait why is it so common in the film industry, that the blue ray version of a film comes so late?

Some theaters exhibit a movie for longer than its required time. Also some markets like China premiere a movie much later, so you have to account for that. I'm guessing that to avoid difficult to track HD rips during a movie's stint in theaters (as a worker could easily snatch one Blu-Ray), they only start getting mass-produced after that.

Yeah makes sense

>Imagine being Driver in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your amorphous body and horrific pug monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 18 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Driver and not only lay in bed while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and squamous skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that sex scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her smashed fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Air Force chicks and officer's wives and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in MCRD. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her cellulitis riddled stomach as she pushes it out to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "thicc (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with all you can eat buffets for her entire life. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Lance Corporal Adam Driver. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it. Kill.

The Hambeast

At last his suffer is over.

Good morning lads

sup sheevposter

>hiding their boobs in bed after having sex

do americans really do this?

Can someone explain how exactly Reylo is unhealthy? I'm at loss. He has only done something without her consent and that was due to her being his prisoner. But in TLJ she sought him out on her own.
Also, why would you choose a pairing based on whether it's healthy or not? Healthy relationships are for real life, this is fiction. I don't see anyone saying shit about the loving relationship between Vader and Luke when he cut his arm off.

you cant take everything you see on the internet at face value user even half of the people that come to this thread come to troll

It's not user. Sjwhales just think every heterosexual relationship between two white people is abusive. It's literally that.

HALLO GIRLLS

based hallo girls poster

what do you think would have happened if Rey hadn't tried to take the lightsaber from Kylo?

i think if she wanted to walk away and leave, he wouldn't let her

yeah seems like a confrontation was inevitable she couldn't abandon her friends and he needs her and couldn't let her go

she should just give him a kiss and he would be paralyzed for some minutes, perfect timing to snatch the lightsaber and leave.

>Tfw Kylo looks like Mozenrath
>Tfw it's funnier when you realize Adam dressed up as Aladdin once.

The whole abuse narrative is hilarious since Kylo Ren hasn't hurt her once the whole time, except getting her out of the way before fighting Finn. Considering who his character is supposed to be he's almost absurdly 'nice' to her. The SJWs getting their panties in a twist keep forgetting that he's supposed to be the villain and not prince Charming while he's obviously the fan preferred coupling.

>yfw

Commander-in-Chief, Father of the People, Shining Star of Chandrilla, Fate of the Nation, Great General, Ever-Victorious Iron-Willed Commander, Amazing Politician, Great Man Who Descended From Heaven, Great Defender, Savior of Galaxy, His Excellency Supreme Leader Ren.

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain too but it's too sensual and exciting.
Feels bad man,why even live?

>You wilp never have a qt gf
Feels bad man. Why even live?

let's be real here, kissing Kylo means you're stuck with him until he's done with you, so no escape either way

or so i imagine anyways, but he's probably pure so nah

Leave Star Wars to me.

Real deal here.
#Padren
Someone send this to Tumblr.

Mozenrath and Xerxes were fucking dope

he is a fucking virgin autist, he does not even know how to use is stick

#Padren posting is KINO.
Drawing of Kylo sleeping with Padme when? Rey attacks them...

Purest form of love.
#Padrenislove #Padrenislife

Does Benny really know how to eat girl out?

Real endgame here.

ok but does he masturbate ever? has he ever??

#Padren
Tumblr would go crazy!

#Padren
#Itstaysinfamily

I wish Kylo would kneel like that in front of me.

He had wet dreams off course, masturbating idk its possible but he is not the normal next door boy so idk.

NO, padme is for shotas only

imagine living your life not knowing about sexual pleasure

wew

Rey please

No.

Kylo:"I will finish...what you STARTED..."

Rey gtfo. Padme iw for Kylo. She will show him the light.

Post more Padme. :D
I like Rey but Padme is better.

>luke have I ever told you about your mother padme? She lost her will to live right after seeing you and your sister for the first time. I know because I was your midwife luke. Also forget what I just said about a sister

So this is how /rlg/ ends. Not with Finnrey but with Padren posting.

>So this is how /rlg/ ends.

not really user, its sunday, pretty dead days

need me some time travel fic where Kylo goes back, still dark side but still wants to stick to the "destroy the jedi and sith", and padren happens.

Kylo unknowingly cucks his grandfather is basically what i want.

Kylo is actually his own grandfather.

>She was a good friend.

>She was a good friend
Did Ben and Padme...bang?

Yes they are Rey's grandparents

more of this

Reylo appeals to my femdom fetish so much

Shmi is Rey from future

Rey is already from the future tho....

Rey banged Kylo and travelled back in time and gave life to Anakin...Kylo is Anakin's father...

Ok so lets establish the order.

Kylo banged rey, who went back in time and gave birth to anakin, who was then cucked by Kylo travelling back in time, who proceeded to give birth to Leia and Luke, Leia got with Han, and gave birth to Ben(Kylo)

am i interpreting this right?

>who[PADME] proceeded to give birth to Leia and Luke

i hope not introducing time travel would be so terrible not to talk about that it would completely destroy the character of rey if anything they are the reincarnations of padme and anakin

So Kylo is his own father grandfather?
What did Obi Wan do in this? I think that he travelled in the future...

What if Snoke will posses Kylo in IX? Possesion isn't new in the Star Wars universe.

Star Wars is about incest isn't it? George you...

this wouldnt work either shimi didnt have the force

unless she closed herself off

apparently you can open to it whenever you want and it would be very shitty for her to live and die in a desert planet you really think the people in charge of the writing would allow this to happen to the mc

sleemo.tumblr.com/post/169416679702/adam-driver-shares-kylo-rens-secret-weapon-from

comfirmed gonna be fuggin rey

He's not wrong. He literally seduced Rey all movie until she mailed herself to him in a glass box.

Good. Get a Padme!

How can you not like this /rlg/? But like Rey...?

#Padren
>She will never look at you like this

Endgame right here lads.

It's been more than 10 years and I can't get past this.

Daisy Ridley's career will be over after IX.

Real shit, Tallissan Lintra (A-wing qt killed by kylo ren) turns out to actually be alive and used to be Kylo's childhood sweetheart before having to go off to the jedi temple.

what do reddit???

>Padme and Ben be like

kys

The fuck you are talking about.
Leave damn pervert

>Incest
>Pervert
I'm sure that you're Amurican,right?

Cute. Reylo is cute.

>not shipping Rey with Han
>not shipping Rey with Padme
>not shipping Padme with Han
Dumb fuck! You had one fucking job!

They were just good friends. You fucking degenerates

Is that whitefaced John Bodega? The mouth area is uncanny

Stop. It's normal. It's called life. I did the same to my best friend and we are still friends.

Nice Reylo art.

Bro stop this shit now. I'm not kidding.
I hate Reylo so much but I would prefer it thousand times rather than your creepy ships.

hey, that was a good trick.

might as well be

>creepy
Why are the new generations snowballs?

That's cute. Rey and Ben are cute. More?