Have they finally lost their touch?

Have they finally lost their touch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY)
freshdesignpedia.com/wp-content/uploads/the-dream-of-the-musician-moby-in-hollywood/dream-home-moby-musician-lifestyle-celebrities.jpg
youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't talk about my parents like that.

there has been a disturbance in the force ever since their ep7 review

they have been in decline ever since
sell everything

Why does Mike keep calling Jay a faggot?

This.
They started going to shit around 2014, but the real nails in the coffin happened around late 2015/early 2016

1. Poor Half in the Bag TFA review where they gush over the movie undeservably.
2. Space Cop gets released and is pure shit, showing they don't still don't have any actual film making talent as they're in their 40s and are still making the same shit they were when they were teenagers, which is why they use irony as a veneer to hide their insecurities.
3. Plinkett TFA review spent over half the review backtracking to the prequels, and when it got to reviewing TFA, Mike obviously didn't have any interest and completely half assed it.
4. Pre Rec highlights how much of cancerous AIDS is (youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY) and Rich Evans also revealed to be the embodiment of the whiny manchild stereotype.

>ICE CUBE'S KID WAS SO HOT AND CHARISMATIC AS HELL WHEN HE WAS FUCKING THE WHITE GIRL I WISH HE WOULD FUCK JESSI AND LISA LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME
When did you realize that Gay Bowelman was a huge fag?

They never had a "touch"

I don't agree with 4, rich evans is amusing and not cringey like stoklasa

what the hell kind of name is stoklasa anyway?
some kind of romanian gopher?

Because Mike is also a fag.

Ages ago.

I noticed how jay became very passive aggressive about fucking meme posts on reddit and facebook. plus he got fat too. hes literally turning into a catty single middle age gay man.

>"it's a competent star wars movie, I don't love it, I don't hate it, it's competent, and after the prequels that's all it needed to be"
>gushing
It really is the Contrarian Olympics

Prequel fans are mentally ill, for real.

This. Because of how miserable they are they also hate their fandom. It was especially hypocritical of Jay to talk about parasocial interaction, yet he has a twitter.

>"I loved it. It was everything I hoped it would be"
>not gushing

for about 5 years now, newfag

Both Mike and Jay are factually insecure and it shows.
>haha w-wow aubrey is so miserable, just like us!
Aubrey is getting nailed by some 6'4" linebacker as I type this. Probably a nigger too, but then again Mike and Jay would like that wouldn't they?

its also hypocritical when jay ironically says "multi billion dollar companies should just listen to facebook posts and nobodies" but he himself constantly whines about "improvements" into movie scripts for example saying "it should have been smth smth" or "I would write it that way". That gay manlet Jay is starting to piss me off.

they can't even reserve tickets properly, so yes they lost their touch

Jay closed the episode with a curt "fuck you " and one can only imagine it was aimed at those calling him a faggot and a carbuncle on Mikes barely competent ass.

I LOVED IT IT WAS EVERYTHING I HOPED IT WOULD BE

If they are so terrible, why do you guys keep watching?

That's why I like Mike more. He is a drunken pleb with shit taste in movies and he is not trying to be someone else. He is not pretentious like Jay, or obnoxious like Jack. He is who he is.

stockholm syndrome

RLM are old an busted, Ralph is the new king

I have watched them since the PT reviews and its mostly just habit. I really only watch their BOTW stuff nowadays;

people like watching train wrecks and gays.

it was over for them when they burned bridges with the greater youtube film review community

honestly mike is the only worth anything there. the group will disband without his fat drunken humor and ideas. jay is a pretentious gay man, rich is a fat whiny manchild who married another man and jack is a family guy who has other sources of income other than rlm.

i like rlm
they're the only movie youtube guys i can stand

i think they're pretty funny tbqh senpai

They should have been deathly afraid of doing this.

this desu

They don't give a fuck. Everyone else is trash anyways, youtube reviewers are jokes.

Mike is a jerk.

>likes an actor
>you obsess about nigger dick
Seek help

He wasn't talking about normal social media interactions, he was talking about a mentally deranged character obsessed with an e-celeb. How are this retarded and still capable of even expressing a coherent thought?

>how much of cancerous AIDS is
Josh is worse. Jack is actually pretty cool. He's really grown on me.

Mike is so tired all the time

Jack works to set up shit for others. And drunk Jack is entertaining. Josh is a vacuum of fun.

This.

Why do they call him AIDS Moby? I don't get it.

They went on about how everyone complains.

I'm not some entitled manchild, you can say whatever you want about a movie as long as you don't pretend your individual opinion is more important.

Mike > Jay > Rich = Jack >>> Josh

No they are still awesome.

The same reason Josh is "The Wizard" and Jay is called "Meat Wülf"

they call him the wizard cause he is 39 years old and a virgin

Do they call Rich "The Bitch"?

cause he looks like the musician if he had AIDS
freshdesignpedia.com/wp-content/uploads/the-dream-of-the-musician-moby-in-hollywood/dream-home-moby-musician-lifestyle-celebrities.jpg

>Jack

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA

>Jay thought War of the Planet of the Apes was rightfully excellent
>Mike didn't 'feel' like watching it and started to do the internet voice as if it distracts from the fact that it's literally his job to watch movies

Josh should be replaced by Len

Landis should be forever banned from the show

That doesn't make any sense. What are you babbling about?

I think you've misunderstood.
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg
Mike and Jay are fine where they're at; they're on their way to be the next Siskel and Ebert.

>clearly want to be for movies what Fantano is for music (youtuber with autistic fanbase who is genuinely influential)
>haven't quite made it
>focus on comedy like BOTW instead of reviews and critiques

I hate Jay's face since he had the work done on his nose.

they didn't even mention landis when they mentioned bright on their latest video
maybe he got retconned from the rlm extended universe

remember before when we complained they didnt make enough content for what they got paid

now tons of vids stacked up, cant bring myself to watch them, dunno, something died in them when they sold out

Fantano is trash with a pleb taste

It is because he molestered someone

>the next Siskel and Ebert.
wow what an ambitious goal

ALLEGEDLY

I can't tell if Jay is actually knowledgeable since he seems to know every single obscure director and actor/actress off the top of his head, or if that's just part of the 'skit' since Mike needs a paper just to remember movie titles

No u

When exactly did they sell out?

I remember thinking it when they were awkwardly joking about Dan Aykroyd shilling his tequila while at the same time actually kind of shilling it

>watch the HitB and Plinkett reviews of Rogue One
>I didn't like it because there were too many new things, but I also didn't like it because there were too many old things, and I don't like the concept of prequels, so it must be bad, and I don't get it because it's not a Hero's Journey
dropped

he is one of those people that watches a film and then afterwords looks up everything on Wikipedia to act like they know what they are talking about.

ha ha still mad. glorious.

>Rian Johnson says he fears RLM
>Apparently no upcoming Plinkett for Last Jedi

Well would you look at that

Mike = Jay > Rich > Jack >>>> Josh

They're just subverting our expectations.

Because faggot bugmen who cant find anything better to do than watch youtube and shitpost on Sup Forums

the melon is still around? Thought he vanished after the MBDTF review. RLM are still going strong

Very. Cool.

Yeah he's still doing it

I mean, he kind of has to I guess, it's his main source of income

Rich is legitimately a fucking retard. When Mike's not around to shit on him he's insufferable

I like Jack.

why would you ever watch pre rec

Me too. He's not "up his own ass" like Rich.

meant for
obviously

Rich is kinda dumb and when he is doing a honest review i can't take him.

he is pretty funny and has a different sense of humour from the whole group so it adds a lot.

but when he is in a normal Half in the bag talking about spiderman and his only criticism is if the movie is exact to a comic book he read it kinda gets in your nerves, no one cares about comic book lore, just let it die

Rich is annoying.

Haha he looks like Robert Deniro's fag son

Yeah I agree about Rich, he's funny but watching him suck off that fucking shitty Spiderman movie was just fucking pathetic.
>this is how Spiderman should be
Great, it matches the shitty comics to make a shitty movie.

based catchphrase posters

>implying RLM can survive without a drastic increase in KPS (Kabasinskis Per Second)

No

>still mad they didn't validate your opinion of TFA

hilarious

Spiderman should have a super advanced suit with an AI handed to him by a trillionaire who wants to bang his super hot aunt while he's being bullied at school by an indian midget because he crushed hard on a black chick but it's okay because his diversity friends got his back?

Did he seriously imply that this was an accurate portrayal?

Was it the super hot aunt bit that upset you?

He said he loved it, niggor, isn't that gushing your retard?

No, I think that your sense of humour and taste has changed. Happens to everyone.

i know, right?

>Usually hate sjws and diversity
>All members are heterosexual white males (no token black member for the sake of diversity).
>Hated Ghostbusters reboot. Hated nu-Wars (except TLJ)

Why do Sup Forums hates them now?

That's the thing, if you take any of those things individually I really couldn't give a fuck but when you put them all together it's just glaring to the point of annoyance and no amount of 'ha ha Spiderman scared a bunch of kids!' jokes is gonna win me back.

>Hated nu-Wars (except TLJ)
they love nu wars?

>Sup Forums is so frustrated that RLM doesn't follow the typical cancerous youtuber path that they can't put their finger on it
Ha.
Calm down faggots. They're the best channel there is if you're into movies.

Save that shit for when they have 2m+ subs and start selling out and beg to subscribe.

Ralph is cringey talantless borderline NC level skit maker though

They hate Rogue one and TLJ

i like rlm because it's made by real filmmakers