Why is there such a lack of Muslim qts in comics?

Why is there such a lack of Muslim qts in comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be97WDAv2pg
youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
gobolatula.com/gd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>animu artstyle
Dropped.

Because hardly anyone wants to write them.

Kamala, Dust and that doctor lady who is supposed to be Captain Britain but Marvel never quite puts it's backing into it are good enough for me.

Because there's a lack of them in real life as well.

Muslim's aren't allowed to create art featuring anything alive, so that limits the amount of people who'd be interested in it.

To be fair Faiza is only Captain Britain in an AU
Neither are Jews and they pretty much created the Big 2

Because their husbands won't let them out of their cages.

Most of the Artists and Writers in the big two were not Orthodox Jews in the slightest and many of them were Anti-Zionists.

Faiza is fucking awesome.

>Caged up Muslim waifu
Sounds hot

No market other than a small subset of tumblrinas who will just pirate it anyway.

Yeah she's pretty cute

Because I've never seen them draw anything of quality online, they should stick to writing poems instead.

My name is Jafar
I come from afar
I work in a Bazaar
There's a bomb in my car
Allahu Akbar

A Saudi woman drew some really qt shotas in Warrior U.

But then stopped becasue she feared for her safety or something.

She would be stoned for showing more than a few square centimeters of skin

They actually kinda can if they're done for educational purposes.

Like here in around Southeast Asia, religious comics are kind of a literary tradition; Islamic magazines - even for thIse geared towards grown-ups - will also tend to have little segments dedicated to these cartoons to illustrate lessons about good behaviour and what have you.

That's why you import the hot muslim girls to places without Sharia Law.
The issue is they tend to bring Muslim men with them, then they start trying to make Sharia a thing. Defeating the point of bringing them over in the first place.
Though I guess you could just find a nice Spanish girl and ask her to roleplay

I'll give it a look, it seems nice enough. Problem is the threats artists like that are going to get in Saudi

I desperately hope Ewing uses her healing powers and brings Dane back.

>hijabs, niqabs and modest dress are meant to stop people lusting after women
>just makes me more eager to discover what's under them
They really didn't think this through.

youtube.com/watch?v=Be97WDAv2pg

Yeah, before you start it's dead, never coming back and ended at the start of a new arc.

>this thread is sponsored by the EU

Most modern Muslims take that about as seriously as modern Catholics take lent.

It honestly kills me a little how underplayed her healing powers are, considering they were the main part of one of my favorite moments in MI13.

I know why it happens, because most of her appearances are short and tend to be all about conflict, but I really wish she'd get another big healing moment like this.

Why is is socially acceptable to slam scientology, but not islam?
>both started by conmen
>one is responsible for the death of millions
>the other is just greedy

Because one is about 1000 years older.

You could say the same about every religion m8, they're all based on some bloke who said God(s) talked to them and said everyone should do what they say.
>inb4 fedora tipping
It's daft to claim any religion has more basis in fact than another since they're all based of faith. I don't think people are wrong for believing, because really they're just philosophies for living that a lot of people happen to agree with. Not really any different to political opinions.

What makes you think that wasn't the plan all along?

>Not really any different to political opinions.
People kill each other and start wars over both.

Because most Muslims are brown and liberals are racist.

>sand niggers
>cute
pick one

In Christianity's case, Jesus said he literally was God. Checkmate, Muhammad.

The fact they're not particularly keen for their hijabi hotties to get bleached, I'd say.

They DID. The reasoning is half the appeal of it.

Why aren't there more belly dancer themed heroes in comics?

I thought it was mostly to protect against the sandstorms and heat of the harsh Arabian desert. Like the Turbans and robes on guys.

Because one is guilty of treason, and the other has complex intricacies resulting in a duality where people have to defend the evil murdering muslims from muslim majority countries when they try defending american, moderate muslims who are in the minority.

The hair-covering is to prevent temptation of angels. It's why every Abrahamic religion has that custom (Christian sects have let it slide). Hell, Orthodox Jews have their women shave their hair off, and even men wear hats just in case. It's in the book of Enoch, along with the "fallen angels" bit that every Christian knows but can't point to in their scripture.

the rules vary wildly depending on the country

>The hair-covering is to prevent temptation of angels
Interesting. Is that from that bit where the angels fucked human women and created the Nephilim, so that doesn't happen again?

>Because one is guilty of treason
The Church of Scientology essentially blackmailed the Feds right?

I'm saying that the idea of modesty
Even those who betray god know that qt middle eastern girls are where it's at.

So there are different kinds of Jews but all Muslims are exactly the same?

They flat out deleted shit off of federal servers to hide their crimes.

There's also that one time in the Old Testament when a huge angry mob formed because some dude named Lot had a pair of angels staying over for dinner and when the crowd asked Lot if they could gang-rape the angels he said no.

The Old Testament had some fucked up shit in it. Yahweh in that comes off as more of a tribal deity than the god of all. And it gets metal as fuck.

And then gave them his daughters to rape instead, right?

NOT FUCKING CANON!!!

And then two cities are nuked and Lot's wife turns into salt. Then Lot's daughters get him drunk and fuck him to continue the human race.

I believe he offered his two daughters, yes, but the crowd basically said "3dpd" and refused, asking for the angels again.

>every claim made in this post
[citation needed]

>tfw Christian
>tfw black
>tfw have the worst case of brown fever
>tfw my chances of ever marrying an Arabian girl are basically zero

I don't like their food and I don't care for their culture, but hot damn their women are on a whole different level. It's almost like they have the best aspects of every other type of girl. European features, Hispanic brown complexion, Black fat distribution, Asian home-maker mentality. It's all mixed together! It's just not fair, bros, It's just not fair.

Islamophobia. American comic companies, like all Americans, are as ignorant as they are intolerant. It's unlikely that you'll see any QT3.14 Muslims represented in a country that still (after 15 years) holds a vicious nationalistic memorial just because two buildings fell down.

>the crowd basically said "3dpd" and refused, asking for the angels again.
Fucking amazing.

Go to bed Sayif.

>If you don't like [RELIGION] you have a phobia aka a mental condition
And here I am responding to bait.

Looks like they forgot about human nature!!

>tfw Catholic
>tfw white
>tfw hate sandpeople
>tfw don't want a brown waifu because I'm not a virgin like the rest of this pathetic board

Sup Forums is swayed by literally anything that accents curves in a dress

I think my favourite parts are the ones where he pretty much implies other gods exist but he's more fucking powerful than all of them and will fuck up anyone who dares worship them instead of him.

This just feeds my suspicions all the gods of old were just aliens of varying degrees of benevolence who wanted to rule humanity, and YHWH was just the most ruthless and powerful and destroyed all the others.

>TFW Fell in love with QT3.14 american born Egyptian Muslim girl with hijab
>TFW Had a relationship but it got cut off once her parents found out
>TFW She got shipped to egypt and never saw her again
>TFW Now desire to kill all muslims
god I miss her

>Catholic
Get out, this is a Protestant board.

>suspicions
You mean headcanon.

>tfw my chances of ever marrying an Arabian girl are basically zero
Dude, what the fuck. Do you have any idea how many girls would marry you for the visa alone?

The fact that you're black may be an issue for marrying first-gen immigrants, but second-gen should be right up your alley (though due to Americanization they'll probably be missing the home-maker mentality)

>doctor lady who is supposed to be Captain Britain
Only in an AU.

Too bad MI-13 barely shows up anywhere, ever.

>QT
>hijab
Absolutely mutually exclusive.

They keep blowing up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg

>Wilson gets pulled of of Ms. Marvel
>New Writer has Kamala's parents be ISIS sleeper agents.
How much salt will there be?

You've just gotta try harder
>Also marrying based on stereotypes
Don't do it bro.
Also couldn't you just pretend to be Muslim? I mean...you're black. Black Muslims both actual muslims and angry American versions are everywhere.
>Likes curves in dresses
>bad thing
Isn't being gay bad in your religion?
I'd read a comic about a dude going full Deus Vult because he missed his gf.
>It was aliens
That's always lame.
bullshit.

>I thought it was mostly to protect against the sandstorms and heat of the harsh Arabian desert. Like the Turbans and robes on guys.

Kinda. People in the near east have been wearing robes, body wraps, turbans, and head coverings since damn near forever. Also the idea that women need to dress appropriately and be separate from men is old as dirt in the Abrahamic faith.

It's mostly in Islam (and some Jewish/Christian sects) where this idea of female modesty and purity gets taken to such extremes.

this reminds me, there aren't many comics with punching God in the face either

I think it's more like a cult of Ares went apeshit and murdered everyone who mentioned anyone besides their war god and burned any mention of any god besides their crazy murder one.

This is really cool. Creative use of healing powers, for sure.

gobolatula.com/gd/

>Muslim
>qts

Choose, you can't have both.

Damn it Kratos.

Kill 6 Billion Demons.
One of the catchphrases is literally "Reach Heaven through Violence".

I know have to constantly dehumanise your enemy to make sure you never have an empathy for them Sup Forums, but religion doesn't twist people's appearances to make them unattractive. This isn't Star Wars.

Hell, middle eastern girls are generally more attractive because they're not usually fat landwhales like Americans.

this. if she's a qt and worth your while she'll stop being muslim.
my gf did that and does not regret it.

This. The real victim of the Manchester bombing was the poor soul who committed suicide due to Islamophobia.

>bullshit
No. Cuteness is not an option for those who shackle themselves in the trappings of willful retrogression. It reeks of recidivism and erodes what value you may have once had as a human being.

There is no cuteness for them. Only كحل and كُفَّار.

whats cute about a woman adhering to a doctrine that says her body is sinful and basically has no rights?
jesus christ it took the west centuries to free itself from abusive catholic yoke and in its freedom jumps right into another patriarchal abrahamic faith that suppresses women and free thought.

name of issue? i always wanted to read some Black Knight stuff

>finding a Muslim girl physically attractive is the same as supporting ISIS
Yes, yes. Okay Sup Forums. Calm yourselves down by watching Trump praying at the Western Wall with a Jewish skullcap on again.

Well, whoever blew themselves up there IS technically a victim of a brainwashing murder cult.

Islam is not a race.
She can be cute and not be a muslim.

But her sucking me off in a hijab is part of the appeal.

>tfw if you want to marry a muslim girl you have to convert to their shit religion but a muslim man can marry any woman no matter her religion

You gotta admit they got it all figured out

You just want to LARP as the domineering husband.
You will only enjoy the sex if the attraction is mutual, and she chooses you.
Only an emancipated woman can choose her own partners.
Muslim girls are not emancipated.

>Hate sandpeople
>Not a virgin, but also not likely married if he's shitposting on Sup Forums
>Bible says Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you
Here's your typical Catholic, ladies and gentlemen.

There are a lot of black Muslims, but for some reason they tend to skim over the Hadiths that commend treating us like slaves, or comparing our appearances to the devil. I'm not going to lie or tether myself to someone who's ideology is directly opposed to my own. The biggest issue for me is that finding a Christian ME woman is like finding a few thousand needles in something around 218 million haystacks.

>her
>middle eastern
she looks paki or SE asian.

I remember wandering onto a muslim forum and all these well-educated, PhD graduate women trying to defend that ludicrous double standard. What is it about religion that turns people into idiotic hypocrites?

Faith and dogma. Basically a cancer of the mind. I want to respecf people of faith, but I won't pretend that I don't think religion is dumb and we'd be better off as a species without it.
>tips

>it's a non-Europeans get bad a Europeans for not enjoying the mass-raping and murdering crazies in their midsts thread

white man wouldn't it just be easier to manipulate white women into wearing headscarfs than to possibly get ackbar'ed for some arab snatch? Or is fucking G Willow Wilson not so appealing?