Where's the scary part??

Where's the scary part??
Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary?

It's ok user. They got me too.

One of the slightly more subtle and persistent shitposters

It's not really scary. The hints of incest and the lead girl being cute is what makes the movie great.

>Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary?

No.

The only real enjoyable element is how authentic the dialogue seemed. Everything else was entertaining, but not in a typical semse

Why are soyboys like you so triggered by this movie?

why have you made this thread in upwards of 50 times now?

Bless your heart user for collating proof of some being a autismo cunt

Anya is my waifu.

Rosemary's Baby & The Shining aren't really scary either, and they're the best horror films ever made.

it's soyboyposters that don't appreciate kino like the witch and would cry and call robert egers a soyboy

There's that evangelion spammer and the blacked

>villain is a goat
Lmao

But it's soy horror. Garbage drama marketed as horror

>great subtle movie
>the shitposting is subtle as well

POTTERY

how is posting the same thread over and over again subtle?

>soy horror
lol, i believe the genre is called 'psychological thriller'

What's a scary horror film? There are none past the age of ten.

Horror movies are unsetteling at most, not genuinly scary. Are you 16?

It's quite personal, and you need to be willing, you need to watch them in the dark, and in the right state of mind. You need to pay attention to them, relax, focus and let your internal monologue cease. It's like hypnosis, or meditation, you can't do it if you don't want to. People often laugh at horror movies as a defense mechanism, because they're really afraid of being scared.

Personally, recently i found The Wailing & Texas Chainsaw Massacre (70s) terrifying.

Solid movie. Maybe even K___

Is this the only form of attention you get?

Sad.

Black Phillip the goat was the goat actor.

well done OP, you outted 18 newfags.

>Texas Chainsaw Massacre (70s) terrifying
Nigga

If you like this movie, you're reddit. It's as simple as that. Most of the faggots praising it also fell for the Babadook shilling. These little faggots under 25 don't realize when they've been had.

A horror movie without jumpscares is like a pizza without ananas: completely bland.
The Witch is hipster garbage with an anti-Christian message, you should avoid it

Babadook is much better than this shit.

Who says its even a horror movie? Its a New-England Folk Tale

"DUDE I'M SO INTELLIGENT FOR LIKING A BORING, UNINTERESTING MOVIE"

-reddit

But Babadook is legitly scary in comparison

You ate an actual idiot who deserves to only watch Dwayne Johnson movies the rest of your miserable life if you tHINK THIS MOVIE IS BORING, not scary and or a horror film.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's good because jumpscares are dumb! That's enough for it to be good

The Wailing was terrifyingly bad.

A bold assessment isn't an argument

horror movies are supposed to be creepy ;)

Kill yourself

This kind of statement is fucking obnoxious and typical of unintelligent people that require a smart sounding 'gotcha' reply to infinitely recycle.

Your subjective opinions are shit because your parents did a poor job raising you.

This kind of statement is fucking obnoxious and typical of unintelligent people that require a smart sounding 'gotcha' reply to infinitely recycle.

I just coined it and I've never said, or seen, anything even similar to that before. I've just grown increasingly frustrated by how often your post appears on here.

Feel fry to copypasta my post again to sound smart in future though, at least it will be something comparatively new for you to parrot.

stick to capeshit you pleb

>Feel fry to copypasta my post again to sound smart in future though, at least it will be something comparatively new for you to parrot.

>HEY EVERYONE, PLS GIB ME ATTENTION