What's your favorite Keanu Reeves film?

For me it's Knock Knock

is he not holding them because hes smart and doesnt want to be slapped by a ho saying he a rapist ?

Based. Roasties btfo.

>wanting to put his hands on used roastie whores

He knows how it is.

Smart

I'd think less of him if he didn't hover

they're not worthy of his presence let alone his touch

FREE PIZZA

the matrix

A scanner darkly

if a person of the opposite gender wants to take a picture with you, the movie star, it's implied that they want you to be physically near you

Damn that's sad.

martix

definitely losing his looks big time now. So much for the immortal keanu meme.

That movie where there is stuff hidden in the wall
I liked it

It is not. If a fat guy want to take a picture with a cutie, hoverhands will rise, because hot women don´t want to touch greasy amerifats. Now flip this image. Keanu Reeves is in a position where some random sluts that want to take a picture with him, dosn´t get a real hug from him. For Keanu Reeves the sluts are just random bitches and they don´t get the D for nothing.

This one

>not instinctively claiming territory
>

>touches the girls
>gets accused of raping them 5 years from now
>has to commit sudoku
There is a reason hoverhand exists.

Keanu bangs 10/10 trannies thots like this are of no concern

i enjoy that Keanu is BE GONE THOT : the human

the man is too pure for this world

Nigga literally """fucks""" some tranny into xir surgically grafted cloaca what did you expect from this looney tunes nigga?

>be hapa
>iconic movie star
>mother fucking Neo and John Wick bitch
>millions in the bank

>no kids
>few friends
>speculated to be gay or a virgin
>used to wear skirts unironically because it was "comfortable"
>still carries the beta gene and hoverhands women
>awkward and alone in every photograph
poor guy, stop creating HAPAs.

Only traps make Keanu happy

>wanting to ''''claim'''' a thot
sure thing nigtrig

Alphas also can do the hover hand when they dont like or feel intimate enough with people

what is this meme?

They're probably damp. He doesn't want some virulent sweatborne slutvirus.

This trap fooled me- until I heard shim speak. Total flamboyant make gaylord voice. Ted Theodore Logan confirmed fag.

Kek, what a cuck

depends on who the father is. white father/asian mother kids will turn out like elliot roger.

Asian father/white mother kids will turn out stable like keanu despite all the hardships he's gone through

Keanu's father was the asian

>Replicas is an upcoming American science fiction thriller film directed by Jeffrey Nachmanoff and written by Chad St. John. The film tells the story of a biologist who violates all possible laws and principles in order to bring back to life members of his family, who died in a car accident. The film stars Keanu Reeves, Alice Eve, and Thomas Middleditch. It is scheduled to be released on June 15, 2018 by Entertainment Studios.
uuhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, that's what he said, idiot

He doesn't want icky whore all over his hands.

IT WAS FREE PIZZA

He is a man of taste

fuck you

what the fuck man

In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>IQ of 170
I always hate stupid shit like this, this is how you know 90% of the stuff listed is bullshit

>I'm Mickey Mouse. They don't know who's inside the suit

kek

no

dont worry the things he gave away is fake one.

>Confusing the Jesus stance with hover hands

Classic rookie mistake. OP is a newfag.

That better be a dick in the encircled close-up