SPAG ET

S P A G E T
P
A
G
E
T

sneedmour

So we meet again Sup Forums. The year was 2015. The Seed and Feed store revealed it's former owner, Chuck. Well we all had a good laugh even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse in concentration allowed "Reddit" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years banned by the janitor. Forced to subsist of a thin stew of memes made of Baneposting, Frogposting, and 4 types of steamed hams. I came close to madness trying to find it on Reddit, but they just can't get the spiciness right.

Sneedmour

SPAGET?

yo someone post all the dank youtube remixes of steamed hams?

youtube.com/watch?v=9OLbuMuvS6M

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGET

It's funny how the comfy simpsons thread fags have completely given up
Wonder where they went

this meme will NOT die in your lifetime

>Superintendent Chalmers! I was just stretching my calves on the window sill after burning jews in this oven

How did they get away with this?

SOMEBODY TOUCH MY SPAGET

Well Reddit I finally found your Sup Forums thread, despite your directions.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JLP08aQP5S

Remember when Chalmers was a relatively minor character used sparingly and wasn't in nearly every episode? Remember when the only reason Skinner didn't shit on Chalmers was because Chalmers was dating his mother and not because some focus group said 'Do more of Skinner being a pussy'.

SPAGET

it was just one guy and one pajeet who used the thread to spam his malware stream

SNEEEEEEEEEDMOOOOOOOOUR

well sneed I made it to your seed, despite your feed

>Well, Seymour, I made it. DESPITE your directions.
>Ah, Superintendent Chalmers, welcome. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable mass shooting in the ghetto before we rape the corpses.
Raimi needs to stop writing episodes.

Formerly Fraudulent Armin

>"What if... I were to order the Napalm strike on civilians and disguise it as a VC encampment?"
>Oh ho ho... delightfully devilish Seymour!"

WRONG, Chuck.