So what do you think of this show?

So what do you think of this show?

pretty great to be honest, weak ending though

I watched the 1st episode and cringed so hard my teeth nearly fused together. Does it get better?

yeah, it gets better, but its one of those quirky British shows so you need a certain taste to enjoy it

Alright, cool.

In the second or third episode the girl does a dance in the creep's house. It is a clear homage to another film, did anyone get it?

Yeah since its pretty open ended as well since we have no idea if he got shot or not. Given its the UK they tend to always fucking use rubber bullets.

How much do they pay you netflix shills and how do i get in on it?

Is it really a homage when characters are trying to recreate this type of film? And then it goes to fucking shitter because they're stupid and crazy kids. There's an obvious True Romance homage later on though.

Ending fucking sucked though, i've heard reviews say "leave it alone, it's a nice stand-alone" but i would actually prefer a shitty second season comparing to the ending we got anything will be better.

Awful. Entire thing was like a bad joke. I skipped around half the time because nothing happened for half the time.

how was the ending bad?

they wrote themselves into a corner.
granted didn't need to do that but none of that was done poorly. it all worked. so what other ending did you foresee?

2nd season need to change tone, emulate some slightly different movies or it will be shit.

i thought i had adhd for not making it through netflix shows that are over an hour an episode

but christ alive how do you not make it through 20 minute episodes . it's the length of a family guy episode

it was so good to see a show with narration that it didn't rely on for exposition.

you could edit it all out and still grasp what's happening in each scene with it

i'm from channel 4

Kys

I thought where characters ended up at the end was fine, but it was executed very poorly gunshot fade to black in one of biggest, lamest cliches in cinema and why the fuck is he even running away? Just hit her and surrender, literally the only reason for him to act like that is so they'd have that shit fade away. Why are british cops even shooting to kill into a kid who's running away?

Mad?

>shooting to kill into a kid who's running away?
even
if a terrorist is running away , police are going to shoot to bring him down even esp if he has a weapon

>why the fuck is he even running away?
to make it look like he's the sole bad guy and they weren't in on it together also just instinct

you'r being over analytical to impress your Sup Forums pals

>it's a cliche
yeah but what was bad about it

>watch trailer
>"I think I'm a psychopath"

fucking dropped. I don't want to see edgy 14 year old who think they are though. Reminds me of my own crinchy 14 year old self

yes

>Kys

go back to tumblr

Ending was shit. I didn't understand what the fuck was going through the girl's head. Could connect with the autist though

>getting jail time for defense killing

UKcucks have it rough

life is suffering

hella f***ing epic

Good show, bad ending. The girl was hot as fuck before she changed her hair

she really was

I'm very proud of Sup Forums for not getting hung up over that one scene with the black guy

Kek, just wait.
As soon as they had her meet the black guy I just knew Sup Forumsfags of Sup Forums would lose their mind.

I'm a black guy myself and almost dropped the show cus I'm sick of seeing that stereotype, but I think they handled it fine, and /tvpol/ should be happy cus she chose /ourboy/ at the end of the day right?

Shit is literally #litty

>watching family guy
you have to go back

Absolute dogshit
>muh edge
>muh nihilism
>tag: """"""""comedy"""""""""""" (not one funny scene)

are you american?

agreed

The ending would have been better, if he actually went through with killing her like he initially planned

I thought her blonde was hot as fucking balls.