Greetings, greetings, fellow stargazers

Greetings, greetings, fellow stargazers.

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/jack-horkeimer-besieged-by-sex-complaint-dies-6379473
youtube.com/watch?v=d39d7SumstM
youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5iXLMEi4Kp0
youtube.com/watch?v=LkJheh1XcAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now that's ultra obscure. Loved that old PBS shit; it's all SJW trash now. Bring back SCIENCE!

>ultra obscure
Not really man, I thought everyone knew based Horkheimer.

What *is* PBS like these days?

I remember Star Hustler, British sitcoms, Masterpiece Theater, Nova, cooking shows, nature shows, good stuff like that.

It still has that stuff but with added dreck trying to sell you a program -- how How To Boost Your Brain Power.

Always looked forward to Jack Horkheimer's segments.

He really got me enthused about Astronomy because of his enthusiasm.

>this was considered sexy in the 80s

PBS is more or less unified into a brand now. Stations used to be more independent and had a more local flavor with locally produced shows. Now it's packaged shit like a network. For instance, in the bay area we used to have KTEH, which had British Sci Fi and anime. Then the main bay area PBS affiliate KQED bought them and now it's just another extension of the standard PBS shows + LGBTQ+++ shit.

shrug; I grew up with ghetto kids that knew more about the whereabouts of Shug Knight than where the moon was.

He thought so:
>But Horkheimer's hellish last months were just beginning. Three weeks later, a man claiming he was forced to receive oral sex from Horkheimer as a 15-year-old sued in Miami-Dade County court, demanding $5 million. A process server chased the ailing astronomer through five hospitals and assisted living centers. Even when Horkheimer died on August 20 in Homestead of lifelong lung problems, the drama didn't end. Friends, family, and lawyers are now battling over a will signed on June 21 — the day a doctor declared Horkheimer mentally impaired.
miaminewtimes.com/news/jack-horkeimer-besieged-by-sex-complaint-dies-6379473

they showed this guy after dr. who on saturday night before sign off when i was a kid

that lawsuit sounds like bullshit to me

>Abloo ablooo it's all SJW trash!!!
yeah, faggot? Name a single thing wrong with PBS now? News Hour is still kino, they still run my niggas over at Sesame Street, they air Cosmos sometimes, old reruns, Attenborough kinos...what is the problem?

For me it came on just before Red Dwarf and Doctor Who.

that article looks makes it look like once his health really got bad people were out for his money and he was in no position to fight.

really makes you hate humanity even more.

>defends SJW
>calls me a homophobic slur
must be nice to not see the brain virus normie
I'll leave you with some evidence just in case you're really a retard: youtube.com/watch?v=d39d7SumstM

Never got into Who but thanks to KTEH I discovered Red Dwarf. KTEH played marathons and had the cast over from time to time during pledges. Comfy as hell

>defends SJW
I'm not "defending" anything, I outright disagreed with your premise in the first place. Learn to fucking read.
>this video will show him!
There is literally nothing wrong with this video and it is nowhere close to your sjw boogeyman, the point was to raise awareness for social justice in second and third world countries where women's rights are still being fought for. You'd know that if you watched the video, you stupid retard.

Christ you are triggered. Thus I assumed you were one. My mistake. Calm down and eat a brownie. Sheessssssh.

>y-y-you triggered
I don't get mad at videos because their titles say "social justice" like I'm some fucking drone who can't even be assed to watch the video he links in an attempt to make a point.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ

No that's just the beginning bro. At first it appears benign but then it creeps up to an extreme. Guess you had to have grown up in the bay area otherwise you won't know until it's too late.

Leave you guys with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5iXLMEi4Kp0

>muh slippery slope
Entire video is about women's rights in third world countries and how people can try to improve the social living conditions of them. What in the actual fuck are you on about? What normal person sees that as a problem?

nice trips. there might be some hope you will see the light until it's too late.

Keep looking up!

Not even staying on topic, eh? I accept your concession for being a fucking goof.

Man I only ever caught glimpses of him. I remember good spacey music and spending a bunch of time in the observatory in Luigi's mansion where you shoot the moon

here you go bud

youtube.com/watch?v=LkJheh1XcAQ

Couldn't tell you. I only ever watch Austin City Limits anymore

this guy unironically got me interested in astronomy.

There was a Star Gazer map or free set one time that you could write in for and I guess they got waaay too many requests for them. Instead of just making me wait, Jack sent the kids out a letter saying sorry about the delay and included some stickers. The Stargazer freebie came a month later, which wasnt even that long.

Compare that to a non based faggot, James Howe. I wrote to him as a kid and he wrote me back a year and a half later with a form letter not even auto pen signed. Stan and Jan Berenstain did the same thing.

The assignment was for 3rd grade. I was in 4th when the letter arrived.

Bill Peet sent me all these cool drawings and doodles literally from his notebook plus it was on big bad bruce stationary.

So in summary:

Bill Pete and Jack Horkheimer were cool. James Howe and the Berenstains can suck a dick.
cool: Horkheimer, Peet