OI WOT IF THAT NERD AT WORK WAS TORTURING ASEXUAL CLONES OF YOU MATE?

OI WOT IF THAT NERD AT WORK WAS TORTURING ASEXUAL CLONES OF YOU MATE?

sounds like a red line

OI WOT IF THE COMPUTER TOOK AWAY THE BAD POOSAY

Why was he stuck in that small spaceship at the end of the episode? Couldn't he just transport everywhere?

WOT IF Sup Forums WAS REDDIT

OI LAD BEND AN EAR: WE TAKE STAR WORS ROIT N LOIK DECUNSTRUCT THE CUNT. 'AN SOLO N CHEWBACCA R BOTH BLACK LEZZIES, LUKE'Z WEARIN' KNICKERS N OBI WAN IZZA POOFTAH. N GET THIS LADS, PRINZEZZ LEIA IZZA MUZZIE

PHHHHWWWOOOOOAAAAAR THAZ PROGRESSIVE ROIT THERE REALLY TWIST THE VIEWERS NOGGIN

How come the episode apparently completely switched writers 20 minutes through and had absolutely no thematic consistency?

because they wanted to somehow have a happy ending for the strong diverse AI in their story where they immediately establish the antagonist as having literal god-tier powers and they just gave up on trying to make it logical at all.

>god tier powers
>can rework body structure, teleport people etc
>cannot make his ship go faster
and holy fuckin god, dna doesn't store memories idiotic writer reeeeee

WOT IF YER MUM WOZ A GREGGS PASTY

So, bad and lazy writing.

Deus ex machina.

Yes
>THAT'S THE UPDATE INSTALLING ITSELF TO THE GAME, THE GAME IS JUST MANIFESTING ITSELF AS A WORMHOLE

>be genius coder that invented the whole infinity system
>CEO of your company, so you know exactly whenever something game related is going to happen
>still die get trapped in the game because you don't know about the preinstallation (something that of course never happened before)
Lazy writing indeed

what a cute atrocidad.

He did make his ship go faster, it just didn't go fast enough

>Well why didn't he just teleport onto their ship?

Fuckin beats me

The DNA storing memories thing wouldn't have been so bad if the memories weren't crucial for their escape. Otherwise the episode would've been about torturing amnesiacs and had less emotional impact.

They basically would have been like newborn babies, unable to speak and walk
A very unsatisfying torture experience if you ask me

If the episode elaborated that he was able to capture their memory engrams due to them interfacing with Infinity, would it have made the episode better?

OI WOT IF PODCASTS WERE BREXIT BRUH

>not taking away her foot pussy

What did Meth Damon mean by this?

No, only more coherent and less eyeballroll inducing.

WOT IF I SNAPPED ME DOG'S LEG AND SUCKED THE LITTLE FELLA OF?
HE CAN'T GET AWAY RIGHT?
EASY MEAT AS THEY SAY

>Everything has gotta be 100% scientifically accurate in a fucking science FICTION tv series
I fucking dislike this shit show but holy shit you guys are so fucking stupid, you could literally complain about anything else.

It seemed obvious that's how he got it.

>Dude asocial white nerds are literally evil despite being responsible for inventing 99% of today's technology

>But women, minorities and Chad are cool tho xD

Brilliant writing Charlie.

No he got the memories from the dna, that's why the lollipop is so important. Did you even watched the episode?

>>Dude asocial white nerds are literally evil despite being responsible for inventing 99% of today's technology
>>But women, minorities and Chad are cool tho xD

This but unironically

Yes I did moron. He needs both the synaptic snapshots from the game as well as the DNA to perfect the soul duplication.

What the fuck is wrong with you retards? You must have some sense of what is actually thought-provoking and what is just head-scratching garbage if you're always making threads dedicated to trivializing the themes of these episodes. OBVIOUSLY, you fucking idiots, the ideas that this show regurgitates IS GOING TO BE ENTRY-LEVEL PHILOSOPHICAL BULLSHIT if they want people to view it. Do you honestly think the common media-consumer is going to look at a show that splayed more profound shit, not understand it, and then say, "Ooooh wow, that was so deep and interesting, even though I didn't understand it... I'll watch another episode and tell everyone about it!" No, they won't. The likely outcome is going to be that they feel the show is boring and not worth the 45+ minutes it would take to watch. That's why, OBVIOUSLY, the producers go for simple human ethical/moral dilemmas, Ship of Theseus shit, and, "Whoa, oh my God, technology is taking over our lives! People are so superficial! WHOOOOOOAAAAH!" etc. bullshit. That's why making these threads is so ridiculous: because the fact that you try to criticize the bullshit themes makes no sense since the POINT OF THIS SHOW is to present these general, easily-probed concepts. These threads are such a waste of time, and I wasted energy just typing this shit up for you tards. Fuck off forever.

>asians are white people

reminder that whenever you say "The Internet was better in the 90's/00's," what you actually mean is "The Internet was better when it was mostly white men."

oh
oh my

why wouldn't a game which could potentially leave the players in a comatose state not have safety precautions to prevent this?

>chases the spaceship instead of logging out then entering again to appear right on the calister

why even give them sentience in the first case?

WOT IF DNA HAD MEMORY
WOT IF NPC COULD REVOLT AGAINST YOU
WOT IF NPC IN A GAME COULD SEND MESSAGE A MESSAGE TO A REAL WORLD

wrong post meant for :

I like this meme but this thread is bad and you should all feel bad.

the mom from HIMYM?

holy kek

Someone explain the meme or else

OI WOT IF I WAS A SHITTY CARTOONIST WHO TRIES TO MAKE NUMPTIES FORGET I MADE JOKES ABOUT TITS AND SWIMMIES RIDING UP YOUR ARSE

My suspension of disbelief is pretty reasonable I think, but at least most science fiction tech that's utter fantasy is cool, like time travel. Cloning memories from DNA is both impossible and lame, not to mention a pivotal plot point on which the entire progression of the story hinges. YMMV, but it's an important detail that affects the whole episode.

OI WOT IF PEOPLE GET KILLED BY ROBOT BEES CUS OF TWITTER