Poppy O'Possum Update

>It's harder to be super menacing when your soggy butt's hanging out.

Other urls found in this thread:

morbi.tumblr.com/post/160448518727/really-in-all-seriousness-if-i-hadnt-made-my
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That 4th panel

Oh fuck. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Why did this page take so long? It's been like two fucking weeks.

MORBI
O
R
B
I

He's taking a week long trip at the beginning of June and he wanted to set up a buffer and fix his schedule.

>I’m going to be on a week-long trip in early June, so I’m going to try and get a buffer set for that/correct my schedule.

I thought he already had a buffer in place so this wouldn't happen.

Morbi hasn't had a buffer for like a year
Why do you think his updates kept slipping a day behind?

Worst case scenario:

>The raid on Chicadino fails and he gets what he wants
>Kit's cure can never be completed
>Kit finds out Poppy didn't inform her

I'm terrified if how many bad things will come of this, even though I don't think absolutely everything bad that can happen will happen.

Fucking hell Morbi, you got me invested.

>The towel fell off

naked poppy is cute!

PATREON ALT-TEXT:

>In which Poppy's good idea might also have been a bad idea.

I thought this comic was supposed to be family friendly, how can I show this naked bullshit to my 2 years old christian son?

This has got "Fredrick is a a dead man" written all over it.

Ofelia needs some reason to go fight Poppy.

>It's harder to be super menacing when your soggy butt's hanging out.
I disagree, when the "soggy butt" is loaded with muscles and belongs to a war hero

That has to be Little Birdy. It can't NOT be Little Birdy.

of course it is
morbi even went to the trouble of showing us that the steam isn't touching it to interfere with the magic

Welp this plan is already fucked. Chicadino now can set a trap and kill two possums with one stone.

I only started reading this comic a few months ago, Didn't start from the beginning, although I've been meaning to. Isn't somebody who can turn literally anything into a spying device sort of overpowered? Is that common in this universe? People with crazy powers? How do they even get them?

>The next few updates

Start at the beginning. This is all explained over the course of the comic. If you skipped the early chapters, of course something that was explained at the beginning is going to be confusing.

>Didn't start from the beginning
>SPOONFEED ME

>Isn't somebody who can turn literally anything into a spying device sort of overpowered?
Kinda. It's about middle-tier

>Is that common in this universe?
No, but Poppy hangs around powerhouses, so yes

>How do they even get them?
Literally pure luck

Don't have time for it right now.

That's not an excuse to skip around the plot.

>Doesn't have 5-6 hours
You can comfortably and casually read through the entire comic before the next update if you have a free hour every day.

I read them as Sup Forums posts them.

1. It's a bit overpowered.
2. It's a lucky star, which about 5-8% of the population has.
3. The power of a lucky star depends on bullshit star magic radiation hitting a fetus. The actual power itself varies widely from being able to hold your breath for a super long time to controlling plants.

Then fuck off.

Yeah, and you had like two weeks of no updates you could've caught up with.
Get your shit together before you ask obvious questions.

I'm sorry, is this thread so full of active discussion that you can't bring new people up to speed? It's probably going to get deleted anyway for showing animal characters naked even when there is no nudity. It happened previously.

I have other shit to do. I'll get around to it when I have the time. I do not have the time right now.

> dead man walking the page
RIP Freddy, you were too good for us.
Now the real suffering begins, Morbi has such sights to show us.

Dude, just read the comic if you're that desperate to know what's going on. You're probably wasting more time trying to ask questions answered early on in the plot.

tl;dr people can get born under lucky stars which grant them unique magical powers which can be a benefit or a hindrance or just literally whatever depending on which star is flaring up when you are born

powers range from being able to control space/time to having glow in the dark saliva to being able to give/take life from any and all plant matter to sneezing up silver

Other shit to do? You're dicking around on Sup Forums, you clearly do not have other shit to do.

>I don't have the time to skim a comic
>but I do have time to post in threads about it

A few minutes to read a comic and post in a thread vs. a number of hours to read the entire thing. You guys are being pretty damn retarded about this. It's not a big deal. Don't like the question? Don't answer it.

I came here to read about the romance between two out and proud members of the LBTQAMLAATR community, not some nonsense about "magic" and "fighting". Very disappointing, Morbi.

You haven't been able to spare a couple of hours to read less than 300 pages over a few months?

I'm still holding onto my theory that Kit has stopped using the God's Blood in her research due to her realization on the stairs and how Friedrich said that the sea dragon is reacting to "something that isn't there", which could mean it's going through a withdraw due to the lack of God's Blood. Especially since Friedrich said on the previous page that he believes that the God's Blood was stored in the tank.

If Morbi wants ULTIMATE SUFFERING and my theory is true, I can see Friedrich going and destroying all of Kit's research and any backups she has, not knowing she's not using the God's Blood, causing her to have to start over, with Renard's condition getting worse, causing her current breakthrough to not work anymore.

>reacting to "something that isn't there"
Very obviously meant he couldn't see/didn't know about the God's Blood

>Implying that wasn't the plan
Gotta play that 4D chess, man. Now they'll be expecting this shit and he can do something completely out of left field.

hmm, we now know Poppy's ass is mostly white

ok, ill be the first on to say "welp i was wrong" if i am but i think that maybe you are looking into this a little to much.
i mean one its a still panel and steam isnt a static substance, and two that not haw water diffusion works anyway just because something ist touched by that steam doesn't mean that it isnt being affected by the heat and water. and if the light was sealed enough to not be affected any sound that would carry though would be super muffled,
i think you are just looking to hard into a beat panel.

>maybe you are looking into this a little to [sic] much.
Consider that Morbi is well known for putting tiny and almost insignificant chekov's guns into panels that might not get fired until many chapter later.
This has just a much of a chance being one of those ss it does an establishment shot.

>any sound that would carry though would be super muffled
pretty sure they can record whatever little girdy hears, so it shouldn't bee too hard to manipulate the sound into giving something easier to understand

>Isn't somebody who can turn literally anything into a spying device sort of overpowered?
yes
>Is that common in this universe?
People with powers? nah
>People with crazy powers?
Even less. Most people get something stupid like, what was that one example, glow-in-the-dark snoot?

silver snot, glow in the dark saliva

>which could mean it's going through a withdraw due to the lack of God's Blood
Honestly, I still think it's because the dragon is somewhere else, and what freddy can see is a magic hologram ontop of the blood

>3rd panel

>4th panel

goddamnit why didn't we realize before

shit I can't count
it's the 4th panel on both

It's really only the fact that Morbi showed the light twice that makes it suspicious.

Morbi was too busy drawing Nier shitposts obviously.

I'm down with seeing more of those, personally.

Is this a reference to the Goofy Movie?
my captain can' possibly be this angsty

WORD OF GOD

"Chicadino hasn’t touched the lightbulb."

BUT THE COVER

the cover has most def been covered in poppy sweat and un magicked and worth a lot of money to very specific people

>trusting Morbi's word

I trust Morbi's word when it comes to plot, but only as literally as possible.

What is Friedrich implying in the last panel?

That he has permission to finish his mission by any means, if needed.

that he'll kill poppy if she talks about how she saw his furry ass today

Oh fuck. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuck.

Kit's fucking blind. How does Poppy expect to talk to her about this shit in a way that won't expose something to Chicadino?

Carve words on her own flesh.

?

Could you handle being in a sauna with Friedrich and Poppy?

pull the same trick Freddie just pulled with the sauna

Because that worked so well

Sure I believe that. Now one of his myriad minions however might have.

I'm pretty sure his Lucky Star only works if he touches something.

As far as she knows.

I'm sure he spent that time doing something productive like trying to get Reddit gold by making hilarious posts.

no

Does he have to touch it directly, or could, say, a minion perhaps brush the object in question with one of Chicadino's plucked feathers?

Or maybe Chicadino only touched the filament in the bulb and not the glass bulb itself.

According to lore magic is a kind of radiation emitted by the brain that dissipates quickly with distance, so a plucked feather likely would not carry the effect of his lucky star, other than that it would be a listening device itself.

It might be some other object planted in the light fixture or maybe some other more conventional bug, but either way he is sure as shit spying on the right now.

Metal Gear opossum: Revengance Soon

Gimme some rat poison and food first.

I sometimes wonder if morbi will just end it all one day without warning

>Chicadino touches industrial materials that enter the city
>Can listen to all the finished products made from the raw materials

>5th panel
my dick

His life or the comic?

That's a very bad idea since he'd have to hear all the construction done to the materials

To eat or to just hold onto?

>Chicadino has a constant barrage of sex noises in his ear at all times

he already has to listen to probably what is most of the city at any given moment though, unless he can selectively turn listening nodes on/off remotely

Yes

>it's his fetish

I can only assume that at some point he had a spell placed upon him so that the audio is filtered to multiple channels, and he's hired people to listen to individual broadcasts at all times.
I wonder if he subjugates people he "wants to teach a lesson to" to every non-essential audio channel for days on end

Of course to eat. It's my mama's recipe for rodents.

So how long is this buffer of Morbi's going to last?
I give it 2 updates max, 3 if he tosses up a sketch version of the last one he was working on.

>not Kit
>not Lily

So, is 90% of his job just, like, touching things?

>wake up to unending sex noises from all around the world
>ask chicadino what the fuck is happening
>"Marchpril fools!"

>mfw reading through Morbi's tumblr and seeing that there was a very real chance of him not only scrapping Poppy but wiping his presence off of the web

When was that?

morbi.tumblr.com/post/160448518727/really-in-all-seriousness-if-i-hadnt-made-my