If RT suddenly matters, you realize you have to admit that everything else from the DCEU is a steaming pile of shit...

If RT suddenly matters, you realize you have to admit that everything else from the DCEU is a steaming pile of shit, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXOFP7RcI3I
youtube.com/watch?v=5APyiK_OKJY
youtube.com/watch?v=bvEj5_EkzBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4CFrwHXYotI&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, we can like that people are enjoying the new film but they were still wrong and did their job incompetently when reviewing the previous films for judging them for not being the films they wanted instead of fairly judging them from the perspective of what the director intended.

RedditTomatoes has never mattered.

I guess that explains all the Wonder Woman threads.

Take your flawless logic elsewhere, shill.

>If RT suddenly matters, you realize you have to admit that everything else from the DCEU is a steaming pile of shit, right?
You first.

I think that's a pretty fair assessment. Man of Steel was mediocre with some good parts, and Suicide Squad and Batman vs Superman were legitimately awful.

No MCUck thinks Iron Fist was good.

But RT doesn't matter.
It's why it's funny to see Marvelfags panic at the idea of WW getting a higher meaningless score than any Marvel movie.

this
BvS is my favorite DCEU movie but i've been spamming WW RT scores just for fun.

/thread

I have not whatched it, but nothing about it makes me want to see it.

Your stupid argument is retarded because it is all build up on the NEED for the oposition to not be albe to admit errors.

If anything, I have seem most Marvel fans here say that Thor 2 and IM2 are not good, while DCEUfags demand everyone to say that their movies are perfect.
Marvelfags don't really argue with anyone. They just talk about their movies, and when the hype of the movies die down, they stop talking about them. I hate company wars as much as the next guy, but it would stupid to deny that DCfags don't latch on petty shit such as movie ratings, considering that they've been shitposting about BvS and bribed critics for over a year now.

but the execution was horrible regardless of intention.

Good intentions don't make a quality movie

>but the execution was horrible
Nope.

That's a lot of words and none of it is "Iron Fist sucks balls and is twice as worse as anything the DCEU has put out."

>Martha
>jar of piss
>ding ding
>emails
>etc

Lex Luthor alone proves you wrong, I have no idea what Snyder was doing with Eisenberg's character.

Iron Fist sucks ass but is not worse than skwad

the editing alone is enough to deem it mediocre

>instead of fairly judging them from the perspective of what the director intended
Nobody does that.

None of those things were bad in any way except the emails.
Lex was great. At the very least, much better than Hackman and his personal Jar Jar Otis.

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't matter. What matters is seeing MCUcks wail and moan seeing their last tool being torn apart. Now just wait and see for them to find something new to latch to like the parasites they are.

bingo

>Iron Fist sucks ass but is not worse than skwad
Not according to RT.

Lex was a fantastic villian. You are just a cartoonfag that believes Lex has to be suave. Lex in the movie is faithful to who Lex luthor is.

You're delusional. There was no flow to the editing from scene to scene whatsoever. It felt like a jump cut every time

Martha was retarded because no one would say it like that. They would say "save my mom" or "save my mother" or something, not "save martha" they only did that because their moms have the same names. The intent, Bruce sees Clark as a person because of their relationships to their moms, is ruined by the horrid execution. It is like the tornado scene from Man of Steel.

Superman has no character outside of being angry and pouty

His character as a hero takes a hit at the expense of setting up "cool" shots. That slow motion shot of him hovering over people on the roof is my least favorite in the whole movie because he floats there as they cry out for help just for the sake of the shot.

I think the coloring the ugly. Dark greys and browns. The final fight looked like a gritty video game, even with fire the whole area looked dark as shit.

The flash thing was retarded because they had to make it a dream sequence. How did the flash travel back in time into Bruce's dream? And if it wasn't a dream since you can see papers flying in the back, how did Bruce end up with his head dead looking like he's asleep?

> There was no flow to the editing from scene to scene whatsoever

Absolutely wrong. All of the "symmetry" image macros prove that wrong, and off the top of my head the placement of the Knightmare scene, which highlights Batman's greatest fears about Superman becoming judge, jury and execution, comes right beofre the scene where Clark sees the headlines about the bat-branded criminals being murdered in jail by Lex's goons, which highlights his greatest fears about Batman being judge, jury, and execution.

Those two scenes are both about them having false perceptions of the other, perpetuated by outside forces.

There was 100% intention and flow to it. In fact there are very little "jump cuts" which I dont think you even know what that means. Here is shitty editing:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXOFP7RcI3I

shakey cam, can't tell where you are in relation to the action, cuts that take out chunks of the actual fight itself, and constant breaks of the "180" rule (yes, I am aware that you shouldnt follow it all the time and that its a rule meant to be broken, it would have really helped with this scene).
>Martha was retarded because no one would say it like that. They would say "save my mom" or "save my mother" or something, not "save martha" they only did that because their moms have the same names. The intent, Bruce sees Clark as a person because of their relationships to their moms

But he would totally say that to someone who made it clear that he thinks his mom is an alien..... and if he said "save my mom" that gives him 0 leads. He is a detective, at least with the name Martha he has a starting point.... why are you being dumb? Superman was smart enough to see this, why arent you?

>Superman has no character outside of being angry and pouty
Objectionably wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=5APyiK_OKJY

youtube.com/watch?v=bvEj5_EkzBs

youtube.com/watch?v=4CFrwHXYotI&t=8s

No anger or pouting.

>superhero movie apologist uses reddit spacing
Not a surprise.
You are right in Marvel being garbage, but so is DC.
Because superhero movies are legitimately badly made turds that nobody making them cares about.

It's going to be a glorious day the moment the superhero genre crashes and burns.

>His character as a hero takes a hit at the expense of setting up "cool" shots. That slow motion shot of him hovering over people on the roof is my least favorite in the whole movie because he floats there as they cry out for help just for the sake of the shot.

Oh jeeze see, you just proved the guy you were replying to right. This just proves the ">instead of fairly judging them from the perspective of what the director intended" thing.

It wasn't meant to be a "cool" shot you retard. There was nothing cool about it. Its literally part of a montage of people treating him like a god and is followed by a round table discussion of whether or not he is one.

OF course he saves the people you fucking idiot, you have 0 reason to believe he doesnt because he has saved everyone else in that montage. It was meant to show us that Superman is troubled by people drawing his goddamn symbol on their roofs instead of "help" or something more universal. Remember all that context I just posted above? Yeah, that should have keyed you in. But I guess you cant understand this stuff unless its said in exposition and handed to your mind on a silver platter.
>Dark greys and browns.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pic related you blind, meme spouting bat. This is the most bait part of this whole post my dude.
>The flash thing was retarded because they had to make it a dream sequence. How did the flash travel back in time into Bruce's dream? And if it wasn't a dream since you can see papers flying in the back, how did Bruce end up with his head dead looking like he's asleep?

AHAHAHAHAAH! Have you never, ever read comics before? Remember in CoIE when Barry was running back in time to warn Bruce, and at first he didnt know what it was? Remember Batman Shaman? Weirder shit happens in super hero comics on a daily basis my dude, and this kind of complaint shows me you have little reverence for the source material.