Nicolas Cage

It's his birthday today, whats your favorite cagekino?

I'M A VAMPIRE
I'M A VAMPIRE
I'M A VAMPIRE
I'M A VAMPIRE

Conair

Weatherman
Cage brings the feels.

This and National Treasure

there's so much to choose from

Lord of War is unfiltered kino

Face/Off

the one where he gets shitfaced in vegas with soem whore

This.

National Treasure sucks btw

Thirding Con Air, also litty The Rock

Based, National Treasure was fucking great.

I saw Nicolas Cage at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Out off all versions of this pasta this one is the most realistic, even more if you try to imagine his face.

I love this man. Can't even choose a favorite.

I'm reallly looking forward to his next movie, Mandy, directed by Panos Cosmatos of Beyond the Black Rainbow. A description:

>Mandy is set in the primal wilderness of 1983 where Red Miller, a broken and haunted man hunts an unhinged religious sect who slaughtered the love of his life.

>“Panos is one of the most vital young filmmakers alive, a pop-culture Kubrick in the making,” said Noah, SpectreVision’s Head of Development. “Nicolas Cage is a veritable god to those of us who grew up watching his classic performances. Bringing these two together for this surrealist, heavy-metal-soaked story of battle axes and demon bikers is unfathomably exciting to us.”

>Also aboard the project is Oscar-nominated composer Jóhann Jóhannsson (Sicario, Arrival).

>Pacific Northwest. 1983 AD. Outsiders Red Miller and Mandy Bloom lead a loving and peaceful existence. When their pine-scented haven is savagely destroyed by a cult led by the sadistic Jeremiah Sand, Red is catapulted into a phantasmagoric journey filled with bloody vengeance and laced with fire.

>Nicolas Cage
>evil cult kino
>heavy-metal-soaked story of battle axes and demon bikers
>Panos Cosmatos and Johann Johansson

Lord of War

Gotta pause the movie now and say thanks user

This is actually a good one, never heard of it until today. Now watching it and I like this

leaving las vegas

Wild at Heart

Reminder that Joe is pure comfy kino and if you haven't seen it you need too

Not him but it's a great underrated movie, depressing as fuck though

The Rock

Great movie w/ good music choices, iirc.

Pic related is the best

N.e.x.t.
Because it's so terrible it's beautiful

bad lieutenant is 100% kino and one of the best movies ive ever watched

Leaving Las Vegas

leaving las vegas

If Nicolas Cage is really as dedicated an actor as people say he is then why didn't he maim his hand for real?

He had two of his own teeth pulled out for Birdy, so why not maim a hand for Moonstruck?

Weatherman is Kino gold. "Do you know why the other kids call you cameltoe?"

Lord of War

Conair

National Treasure

8mm

1)Adaptation
2)Weatherman
3)Family Man
4)The Rock/ Facoff/ Conair
5)Lord of War