Sup Forums - General

Sup Forums - General

Lets make this clear:

1. Capeshit movies aren't western cartoons or comics
2. Capeshit vidya isn't western cartoons or comics.

Please and thank you.

Why is tumblr trying to be sexy for pip?

>Lets make this clear:
You're a nigger.
Thank you.

Both are and have been allowed for years as long as they're adapted from a Sup Forums source. That's not going to change because you've made this thread and people who post about it aren't going to stop either. I'd tell you to take that to support but then they've been ignoring pleas to change this consensus for years, so I guess this is just pointless too.

When the fuck is Hiro going to implement this rule? We already came to the conclusion that most of Sup Forums wants this change, why the fuck are they so against banning Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums doesn't want cape movies
Nobody wants to be that guy who's going to make a whole board mad.
And no /cape/ isn't happening either because that would create precedence for Sup Forums to just shove aside anything popular.

Hiro doesn't know Sup Forums exists; what are you smoking?

Too fucking bad. It's live action so it belongs with them.

>We already came to the conclusion that most of Sup Forums wants this change

>we
>most

Lotta words being thrown around there without evidence.

>newfag/tv/ detected.

We had several polls on this, especially back when Hiro said Sup Forums was allowed to have meta threads. Most people want Sup Forums gone.

It sucks that most comic threads go down so fast because there's a bunch of retards who like to play console wars with movies of all things. Like, at least respect the board and play console wars with the comics.

There use to be a shit ton of comic related console wars here. Most of it stopped though because Marvel's alienation of its fans.

Speak for yourself nigga, I want these discussions both here and in Sup Forums. Each board gives a different general point of view about them.

And fuck you, this isn't just about capeshit. If we were to discuss Ghost World or Road to Perdition, we should be allowed to. It's on topic.

Seriously no other board has to put up with this level of secondarily related shit.

Imagine if half the threads on /lit/ were about movie adaptations of books, or on /k/ about guns in video games, or on Sup Forums about game related merchandise and t-shirts.

>1. Capeshit movies aren't western cartoons or comics
>2. Capeshit vidya isn't western cartoons or comics.
It's still related and therefore allowed discussion there.

That's because you're Sup Forums and don't come here for comics or cartoons. Keep that shit on your own board.

>Imagine if half the threads on /lit/ were about movie adaptations of books, or on /k/ about guns in video games, or on Sup Forums about game related merchandise and t-shirts.
All of those happens.

No it's not! Capeshit is a genre, not the fucking medium. That's like saying all action comics or action games belong on Sup Forums.

Get fucked, I'm primarily Sup Forums, and only rarely visit Sup Forums.

You don't have to believe me, but I'm right, movies, games and shows adapted from comics and cartoons are on topic, they belong here, and you can suck a cock.

>Get fucked, I'm primarily Sup Forums, and only rarely visit Sup Forums.

Doesn't matter, if you come here for the live action shit then you're Sup Forums. You have a board for that kind of discussion, go there.

read my figurative lips, bro:

this shit

the movies

the shows

the games

the stage plays if there were any

if adapted from a comic or cartoon

all of it

belongs here

I agree. It's pretty obnoxious to have to sift through so much Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit just to get to my comics and cartoons.

And read mine: I don't give a fuck. If it's not a comic or animated then it shouldn't belong here. End of discussion. /lit/ doesn't have to put up with this kind of shit, why should we?

But /lit/ does. Stop being retarded.

No they fucking don't.

Just delete Sup Forums and end this whole argument.

Go fuck yourself.

Please and thank you.

>Capeshit is a genre, not the fucking medium.
So, the medium doesn't matter and capeshit can be discussed in all its forms, right? You didn't think that one through, did you?

>So, the medium doesn't matter and capeshit can be discussed in all its forms, right?

What kind of backwards fucking logic is this? Sup Forums is a place for the /mediums/ of comics and cartoons. Not a place for the /genre/ capeshit.

...is that from a CURRENT MARVEL book?

>this kind of threads appear the week a DC movie is released to great acclaim

These kinds of threads show up at least once a week.

I remember weeks where we didn't have them; especially those with that same macro about saving Sup Forums.

Because pip is into a lot of weird and kinky shit.

We've been discussing getting rid of Sup Forums ever since Hiro said Sup Forums was allowed one meta thread after people kept bitching about it to him. You're either a newfag or looking for bias where none exists.

>bias
>none exists
Newfag, indeed.

>Believing Sup Forums's opinions are good
>Believing fucking Sup Forums's opinions are even decent
Jesus christ no wonder you fucking like cape movies. What even is there to discuss about them? DC's been making turd after turd and Marvel has been releasing the same formula over and over again. Funnily enough FOX of all studios is actually trying new things and succeding, and that was only two movies.

What's that image even trying to convey?
Also when fucking company wars is more discussed than the actual movies there's a fucking problem

>DC's been making turd after turd
Note Batman's constipated face
>Marvel has been releasing the same formula over and over again.
Like an army releases the same kind of soldiers over and over again
>Funnily enough FOX of all studios is actually trying new things and succeeding, and that was only two movies.
Hence the Fox soldier helping the army of Marvel soldiers.
You forgot Sony btw