god's work

El Abismo de la Oscuridad...

lmao!

>tfw race mixed and hybrid vigor
>faster smarter stronger bigger dick than any whitey I have ever met
feels good

and now perfected... my fighting amerimutt

WHOM DO YOU SERVE?

I don't fucking look like that. Is that what you think an American looks like? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? I'm 6'6 220 and I could break you in half at a moments notice you smug little europoor shit. Fuck you.

>tfw I'm the strongest, smartest and most beautiful human who ever lived and I'm actually white
cry me a river, negro

La AbominaciĆ³n de las Tinieblas

you look at a lot of guys dicks?

>>faster smarter stronger bigger dick than any whitey I have ever met

user how do you know this?

Do you just offer to suck the dick of every white guy you meet so you can get a size comparison?

Amerimutt is the best meme

See a lot of white dick do you?

And as we can see here, when threatened, the Amerimutt reverts to his default position of 'I COULD BEAT YOU UP! THE MILITARY OF MY COUNTRY WHICH I TOTALLY CONTROL WOULD WIPE YOUR SHIT MILITARY OUT HAHAHA IGNORE THE FACT MY COUNTRY SPENDS MORE ON IT'S MILITARY THAN THE EVERY SINGLE OTHER COUNTRY ON THE PLANET, BOTH RECOGNISED AND UNRECOGNISED BY THE UN, COMBINED!!! HAHAHA! ALMOST LIKE YOU'D FUCKING HOPE THEY WOULD! HAHAHA!

La Creatura.

...la bestia negra...

>leftypol can't me-

ISRAEL

It's not leftypol

God FUCKING damn why does this shit make me laugh so much?

>MUH COUNTRY IS THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD, WE CONTROL THE MEDIA, WE CONTROL THE INTERNET, WE HAVE THE STRONGEST ARMY
Yeah the 0.01% of your country that control everything are powerful yes. The average amerimutt (including you) is an overweight, below average intelligence, poor piece of shit though, while the average european is much better off. But go ahead, tell me how your Jewish overlords have more money than the ones in mine.

>t.

I don't think you truly understand the meme if you think its a leftypol meme

WE PARTY ROCK

El mestizaje maligno

This is a Sup Forums and Sup Forums meme, newfag

is it safe to say Americans have 0 say in Sup Forums nowadays?

Americans are actually the bitches of the whole planet, they created a stable society so any nigollo from Nigeria to South Africa can enjoy America and white americans females the way they want with no consquences.

American crackers are the true cucks of the world.

No but they are rapidly becoming the laughing stock of the board.

I know its a genuine Sup Forums meme and mostly banter, though it suprises me that people give this one a pass while right-wing memes get told off
at least thats what always happens on Sup Forums

Kek. How the hell do people come up with these names?

kek

You should lurk more before posting

fair enough, though Sup Forums is more of a passing interest which is why I'm not always up-to-date with the board culture

the concept started on Sup Forums, Sup Forums supplied the drawfags and filled in the details

Fucking BTFO

>the concept started on Sup Forums, Sup Forums supplied the drawfags and filled in the details

so how are Americans treated on Sup Forums and Sup Forums nowadays?

this thread should give you an idea

See they were given plenty of chances to not be cunts and they just kept on pushing.

Why do people post things they don't know as facts?

stop stealing Sup Forums memes mutts