What the fuck is wrong with pieces of shit who erease WTC from movies and TV shows?

What the fuck is wrong with pieces of shit who erease WTC from movies and TV shows?
Fucking history revisionists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMZwd4c09xk
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When has this ever happened

Sopranos intro
MiB TV cut

Friends intro

>Sopranos intro
What's the issue with this? The fucking towers went down, didn't they? It was a contemporary show

It also sickens me how with a lot of old shows on streaming services they've replaced the period-specific pop/rock music with newer generic 'modern rock' tracks from no-name bands.

Was chain-watching Melrose Place on Amazon to soak in the 90s soap vibes and all the early 90s music was gone and replaced with stuff that sounded like post-grunge and emo from the 00s. Just totally ruined the atmosphere and sense of place and time.

Home Alone 2 had the scene where Kevin is visiting WTC removed whenever it was show on TV. They've put the scene back on recent runs though.

It's because it's expensive as fuck to get rights for those songs

>Was chain-watching Melrose Place
Kill yourself

Americans can't handle the truth.

How come they never bothered to rebuild these in real life?

Americans are superstitious

It's disgusting. End of story. 9/11 caused more pain to the USA than any other western nation has experienced in recent memory.

They were never really profitable when they were still standing

thats weird, didn't know this occured.

Hmmm

>be contemporary show about New York
>Show New York skyline
>skyline changes
>intro changes to adequately represent the new skyline

What is the issue?

>It's because it's expensive as fuck to get rights for those songs

Yeah, but once a show has used those songs, they should already be permanently licensed for any subsequent use of the show. It's a slight of our cultural history to do otherwise, even if it's lame shows.

At some point just good movies/shows get boring. There can be a lot of pleasure and fascination in schlock.

Why doesn't Tony look older then? You can't defend this fucking insult. It's a raw wound for every American, you wouldn't know what it's like to have your nation attacked. And if you are American fuck off, it should be obvious to you why David Chase is a piece of shit.

The last visual before the title card in earlier Power Rangers: Time Force were altered.

>should already be permanently licensed for any subsequent use of the show.

Well they weren't so tits.

>you wouldn't know what it's like to have your nation attacked
Nice bait, my country has been attacked by at least 5 countries in the past 100 years. Fuck off

Yeah, and it sucks. Bad or especially unfitting music choice ruins a show or film.

really makes ya think huh?

Not in your life time you fucking cunt. I bet you $10 (half your shithole's gdp) that it was Uncle Sam who bailed you out, you entitled fuck.

If it's a raw wound in the immediate aftermath of the glorious day does it then not make sense to remove the imagery of it in a hit show watched by millions of whiny mutts?

The US was one of the countries that bombed the capital to shit. Thanks for that.

>james gandolfini didn't age while in the sopranos
wat

OH NO DID SOMEONE GET OFFENDED? WHAT DO WE BAN THIS TIME?

>Come back from mother's funeral
>The government is cutting her out of your pictures already

You Muslims have no fucking compassion, do you? This is why nobody cares when you rightfully get bombed to shit.

That's fucking sad. It's one thing to change something because they no longer exist when the product is made but to retroactively remove them from shit that was made before they went down is just pathetic.
Because we're too obsessed with "progress." The shit we replaced them with honestly looks better though because it doesn't look like 2 grey sticks of butter.

>This is why
I like this meme

haha get fucked third worlder

>haha get fucked third worlder
>b-but much two towers!!!
Amerimutts are truly pathetic

Americans crying about 9/11 will never not be funny.

>trying this hard

Do you need to be reminded for 8 years your president was a literal nigger?

>Uncle Sam who bailed you out, you entitled fuck
Don't bail other countries out then.

This. The American is cognitive dissonance: the poster.

>than any other western nation has experienced in recent memory

copying a meme and trying to turn it on its head always comes across as pathetic. Youre like the SJWs when they claim the "alt right" are "the real snowflakes".

Based Scorsese
youtube.com/watch?v=rMZwd4c09xk

don't worry the next shipment of semen will be arriving shortly achmed

its only new york, relax

Is this thread designed to provoke anti-American sentiments? Because it's working very well.

la bestia negra can't meme

i don't speak spic

I'm glad your mom died, mutt. My name is Achmed btw :)

don't worry, you will by 2050.

nope
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.
>This new report, titled “Births: Provisional Data for 2016,” dated June 2017, although it was only released last week.
>According to the report, the provisional number of births for the United States in 2016 was 3,941,109, down 1 percent from 2015.
>The general fertility rate was 62.0 births per 1,000 women aged 15–44, down 1 percent from 2015 to a record low for the United States.
>Among the race and Hispanic origin groups, the number of births ranged from 9,342 births for non-Hispanic Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander (NHOPI) women to 2.054 million births for nonHispanic white women.
>The report’s “Table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” nonHispanic.
>This amounts to 52 percent of the total.
>…The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially while white birthrates have risen.
>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

Hispanics are not a race but a transnational ethno-linguistic group
And most of the Hispanics coming to America are White

So shut the fuck up

>>…The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially while white birthrates have risen.
>>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

learn to read

>cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
whether its 2050 or 2070, they still growing and fast wh*te boy.

IRL

This statistic treats hispanic as a racial group on the same level as whites which is factually work
I'm Polish from Poland

And whites are making a comeback in birthrates. Combine this with all of the spics we are deporting in record numbers it should be fine

I always find it funny when Mexicans say they don't speak Spanish.

>I'm Polish from Poland
Why do you faggots come to my country and steal all our fucking bikes? Poor pieces of shit

it's not your country achmed

They're my bikes, though, in fairness.
Toilet cleaning PIECE OF SHIT

it's too late your country is doomed

they left it in in the earlier episodes, it just never appeared after 2001

kino