What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Zany malcontent is a staple of the MCU at this point, it had to be somebody

It was pretty much explained in their dialog with Yondu in gotg2. Or in Evangelion.

He hates himself and he hates everyone else but Groot. But he gets better.

he's pretty hot though

Well, imagine you're just living your life one day as a fucking animal, and the next thing you know you're in a scary room with scary people doing scary shit to you for who-the-fuck-knows how long, and by the end you're genetically altered into another being, one of a kind, destined to be alone.

Needs more h0rse animations

Studios bizarre insistence of hiring famous actors for voice over work instead of hiring voice actors who actually excel in this field.
>bbbut his voice acting was fine
ummmm no sweetie

he's too cute and i want to hug him!

How can you guys shit on DC when the MCU literally has a talking beaver? Bunch of kids you are!

He needs to get laid.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Marvel fan

Also, coming up with a escape plan with your waifu only for her to die in the escape. Feels bad man. Rocket's backstory is really sad.

The crabby puppy is so cute, it makes me want to die!

Only in the game-verse. Hopefully it will be changed in the movies.

P O M
O
M

Too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

He has metal plugs sticking out of his back like the Matrix. That would make anyone grouchy.

In the movies? If she ever shows up there's a high probability of some twist. Like that she's programmed to kill Rocket or something. Actually allowing her to join the team or simply settling with Rocket if the Guardians split would be a surprising twist.

i'm in love

pls no bully

Post the webm
You know the one

YES IT WAS PERFECT YOU FUCKING MORON. 10/10 VOICE ACTING, ONLY RETARDED OBESE SOYBOYS WHO POSTS RETARDED REACTION PICS FROM SOYBOY SHOWS MADE FOR IMPOTENT BALDING KEKS DISAGREE. NOW FUCK OFF, EAT SHIT AND DIE

>hwn be real and your abusive boyfriend

jeez calm down m8
I just don't think he's a good voice actor. Really detracted from the character.

He's not gay.

That's not the canon, he's pansexual

sexy as fuck