WTF

Alright seriously, what is going on here? I finally got around to watching this, and it was much better and interesting then I expected. Despite Will Smith being Will Smith in every movie including this one, it had good lore and left me wanting to know more about what is to come next. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRWCRAr3ueU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE THE KIKES ;D

> (OP)
>DUDE THE KIKES ;D
You misspelled Elves?

>I can't enjoy something unless my opinion is validated by total strangers
le millennial face

Critics became as worthless as video game reviewers.

Look at TLJ score.

Politics in your movie are more important for them than movie itself.

Well did you enjoy it?

That's basically it. Millennials have destroyed entertainment. It's no longer allowed to entertain, it has to preach sermon of liberalism.

Just started watching it, and im prone to agree. Other than some blatent diversity comments that were cheesy and shoehorned as fuck, the story is entertaining and acting is good as well. Unless it gets drastically worse in the next hr and a half idk why its rated so damn low

the critics are fucking retarded and politically motivated basically, just make a good review and make them look even more stupid

It’s a movie for FANS not OUT OF TOUCH CRITICS

>it had good lore and left me wanting to know more about what is to come next
Everytime.
You're telling me that you basically liked the trailer. The pitch. the idea.
Me too.

but the movie was fucking shit

Not really, is it amazing? Not really, is it shit? No. Its good, but could be better. The fact Last Jedi has a higher critic score than this says millions. The film is wayy better than TLJ barring the choreography for the saber fights and the cinematography.

I don't know whose jewing who anymore

>The fact Last Jedi has a higher critic score than this says millions. The film is wayy better than TLJ barring the choreography for the saber fights and the cinematography.
Problem is, I don't give a shit about all that.
I'm not america, so I don't care about your politics, your press, your muh disney jews, your SJW, your alt right.
I watch movies, I do nothing else. I care for their quality and Bright was horribile.

It's basically a rip-off of Zootopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRWCRAr3ueU

The difference is fans approach a movie biased whereas critics are always objective.

>whereas critics are always objective.
Hahahahaha, oh man thats a good one user.

>and it was much better and interesting then I expected.
No, it wasn't. It's a shitshow.

Yeah
(((Millennials)))

I agree that critics are critcizing Bright for all the wrong reasons: focusing instead on their own projected political overtones than the actual craft or structure of the movie. And it boggles the mind how all the critics think the movie is saying Orcs are black (despite there BEING a black person in the movie and the orcs dressing like cholos and the "you understand English" joke) and that Elves are Jewish. It kind of says way more about the critics themselves that they look at a race of fair skinned elves that rule the world and automatically think its a jew metaphor, and they see a race of monsters who LITERALLY sided with an evil lord and think of black people.

BUT, the movie is a mess structurally and its a shame that critics are too retarded to talk about it in those terms.

The main character's motivations and goals change every other scene after the Rampart part.

The Elf FBI guy's goals are set up IN THE SECOND HALF of the movie and have almost 0 impact on the plot.

The FBI guys are literally just lagging behind the plot the entire time dropping exposition that exists entirely outside of the main characters and their goals.

At the end of the movie there is not one, but two dues ex machina's for each main character respectively that are not in anyway set up, and are supposed to have these BIG HUGE IMPACTS on the plot that go nowhere. Like the orc is brought back to life and now suddenly they are in a prophecy? WHAT PROPHECY? And then that whole plot is dropped, them being in a prophecy doesnt mean shit or matter at all. And then suddenly Will Smith is a Bright, and once again it doesnt matter outside of being a dues ex machina to save their lives and end the movie.

Also the dialogue was a fucking mess for the two main characters.
So yes, it was a shit movie, but not for the reasons the critics said.