So what exactly is Zoe Saldana's goal here? Or is this on the execs?

So what exactly is Zoe Saldana's goal here? Or is this on the execs?

>Zoe is so hot even white dudes want her
>So cast her in all the movies with white dudes that we want dating black women
>diversity quota filled and we get to sexually harass her for 6 months

She’s actually not horrendously ugly so you can cast her with white guys and you don’t have to suspend belief that much

>tfw no mixed gf

She's a "woman of color" that you can tell by looking at her that she smells nice. Even where she poopoo and peepee. That's why white guys dig her.

Shes married to a white dude. But Hollywood does like to play the interracial card, and she's certainly not the worst looking mulatto in existence.

>any gender of color
>smells nice

She is the new Halle Berry, a "safe" choice when you want to put a black woman in a role to fit the PC quota, but don't want her too black to alienate audiences.

black bois btfo

shes a cute

She seems to be even less politic than Halle. Halle would routinely talk about >muh oppressed blackness. She had a huge negro fanbase to cater to, she got her start I'm Negro movies.
Zoe seems to be team whitey 4 life.

It's also hilarious to see when black people show their racism by saying she's to light skinned to play black characters

what the fuck are those people complaining about?

She's the ultimate scifi movie babe now. Neytiri sealed the deal, Uhura and Gamora are frosting on that cake.

>white guy choosing a black woman

All her roles in the OP pic are sci-fi.

same thing Sup Forums complains about whenever a white girl dates a black guy

>blue
>green
>then this
isn't this going a bit far?

This. She will be worshiped by thirsty betas for eternity. She could quit acting now and make $500,000 a year signing headshots and taking pictures with fans at conventions. double that if she sold her used bras and panties online.

So pretty!

Blue Zoe best Zoe!

One of the few instances a white dude can actually brag about WHITED.
Nigs will brag about fucking a fat redneck white chick.
>Yeh btfo whitey hahaha she got Blacked!

Fucking a negro typically isn't the same sort of trophy for white dudes as fucking a white hag is for negros.

Let's not forget Quinto's also gay.

penises?

Would inhale the air in and around her sphincter

If you're talking about the Trump comments rather than the salty black bois, she said in an interview she thinks Donald Trump is being bullied by the media. Hispanics who consider her to be hispanic (she is half dominican) think she had betrayed them.

Can u fucking imagine?
Cringing your way through some stinky ghetto nigger pussy trying to smile like you've achieved something. "Yehhhh nigs she got WHITED!!"

massively qt

She hates niggers, like 99.99% of attractive women

i was watching drumline last night. last time she played a black role?

Ty'Tyrell, I...

I never saw Death at a Funeral
Looked like a niggerish movie

>i was watching drumline last night
what is your endgame

>tfw no neyney gf

Actually the worst feeling in the world

She's gonna age badly

Is that pewdiepie?

she has extremely sexual feets!

The Pewds is lightyears out of her league.

honestly even if it's a jewish plot, they got me wanting one

What other actresses are white kryptonite?

90s Salma

Catherine zeta too

>tfw no lewd Neyney gf

This guy looks like a faggot amateur magician who does "street magic" at parties but only 1 in three attempts are successful.

>Implying current Salma isn't still great

I would also add rosario dawson to it

Mixed people rarely marry black, reality be raycis man. Was weird to read in black forums how mixed couples are a form to gradually erase black people.

>You will never gorge yourself on gigantic blue pussy while plugged in to your giant gf, a sensual and spiritual connection the like of which humans couldn't even imagine. Listening to her roars in your mind connection as you suckle her alien clitoris and gulp down blue pussy juice that tastes like raspberries. After, she cuddles with you and makes you feel a kind of warmth and safety you've never even contemplated feeling. It is true bliss.

The pain never ends.

I wholeheartedly agree, but don't forget listening to her purr when you cuddle

Isn't she already pushing 40? I'd say she looks great

She'll be 40 in june, I would have guessed not much over 30 but she has been around for a while when you think about it

In the US mixed white/black couples are disproportionately middle class and so they are going to be from the suburbs, she is latin so they don't necessarily have a cultural barrier between skin colors also.

*blocks your path*

Nice touch user. Oh my god this is killing me.

Literally the only episode of Black Mirror I didn't absolutely hate. I'm pretty sure she was the only reason I didn't hate it.

>hasn't played a blue character

inferior

>swn see your dick, but in a funny way

So we posting Zoes or nah?

yes

Ok good

she is Dominican. Dominicans worship white cock.

T. white man who lived in the Dominican for a year and fucked massive amounts of mulatto pussy.

^dick looks like a pizza now

Who invented this pose?
It's literally what all famous women do at all these type of events.
Do you get kicked out of Hollywood if you don't do this or something?

>tfw no threesome with big blue Zoe and smol Zoe

Catherine zeta is white. She's from Wales.

I think it just has been a de into a good "flaunting" pose

Looking over your shoulder? I don't know...cave women?

>this is what niglets have to see all around them while they jerk their widdle bwack weewees to blacked

Sad!

All this shows is that she got type-casted like countless other actors.

She's still self-hating, though. Most black Dominicans are.

Doggystyle
Harkens back to primitive times.
You can only grab a monkey and plow her from behind so many times.
When she looks back like she wants it, sexy time amplified infinity

Everyone's being erased gradually except Indians. Oddly enough, no one wants to fuck Indians, especially the men.
The largest ethnic groups will take longer and be dominant, while the smaller ones go quicker. RIP whites.

The largest ethnic groups aren't even dominant right now. Why is it automatic that it will happen in some vaguely prophecized future?

But there's more whites now than ever, and the majority don't mix.

By dominant I meant where genes are concerned. Should have cleared that up.

There are not nearly the same amount of whites than there are Asians, Indians or Africans. And this is coming from a black guy. I'd prefer if white countries stop promoting diversity because no other country is. I don't care if people mix (hell, my girlfriend half viet half white) but I hate when cultures and ethnic people are being forced out of the gene pool. I'd rather humanity just happens, void of political interests.

>She's still self-hating, though. Most black Dominicans are.
I found the mad negro.

she's

not

black

and really, that applies to 90% of the female "black" actresses.

more Zoe less race-talk

Nigga, have you been there? There are Dominicans who are black as tar talking about they're mixed/hispanic and sometimes even white. They don't want to be called black and a lot of it has to do with their history under rule and their neighboring country of Haiti. I'm not talking out my ass, Dominicans are fucked up.

whats the matter black boi u mad?

Isn't that what pol says except it's erasing White people?

She want the big white cock

>He doesnt know black dont crack

Black conspiratorial racists are just as dumb as conspiratorial white racists.

such a bad movie, but Zoe's in it so it's worth a watch

I thought it was stupid fun

>stinky negro pussy
And its BLEACHED or COLONIZED

>niggers die in their 50s
>black don't crack like wrinkled up old white folks

>white people try to claim niggers when they approve of them
kys

>there are only white and black people

amerimutt education.

I could never be an actress/actor even if i had the talent. thinking about all the germs, all the nudity, and having my body touched by so many different people would make me commit suicide. kudos to them for being strong

what's the history between the Dominican republic and Haiti?

To be honest, I got the HIV test when I came back, and was shitting bricks during the ten minutes it takes develop. Although, it is actually rather difficult for a man to get HIV from straight sex, even without a condom. But waiting for the test is almost as emotional as waiting for a pregnancy test to finish up. Wear condoms boys.

Don't really want to write out an essay, but as short as possible: Haiti under French rule, Dominican Republic under Spanish rule. Haiti revolted and killed all slave masters, didn't know what to do after, ended up a poor black nation much like it is now. Meanwhile DR still veritably friendly being ruled by Spain, even mixing with the Spanish. When they weren't under rule anymore, they were well off. Haiti tried to war with them basically it was like Mexico trying to jump over the wall.

Cut to 2017, Haitians are pretty much all black-black and they're poor as shit. Meanwhile DR is fine and their people are mostly just black or mixed. DR people don't want to be associated with Haitian blood, so a lot of the dark ones don't want to be called black.

This is a kindergarten explanation, but if you look up the history, you'd see that I'm on the ball.

Don't have to tell me
I got ye old herpes some time in the early 2000s

>tfw holy shit they actually do look like tiny little crabs.