Do you think a revival would work at this point? Are the actors too old now?

Do you think a revival would work at this point? Are the actors too old now?
I could see it as a netflix series. They've revived much deader shit.

Nathan fillian aged like a bag of milk

>almost 50
nah he still looks great

Firefly would've been a fart in the wind if it had run like 3 seasons.

But since all the manchildren deified this tripe after it was rightfully canceled now we all have to still hear about it almost twenty years later.

This
Joss Whedon is horrible

B-but it's a western...in space!

Cowboy Bebop is a lot better

Everyone is too old at this point, and honestly Joss has lost his touch. Besides, we already have "The Expanse" for cowboys in space.

>Firefly would've been a fart in the wind if it had run like 3 seasons.
I don't see how, it was fiercely creative and had strong characters. But you're all absorbed in speculation, there's no point in discussing it with you.

The Expanse is objectively better and is currently running though.

t. mad Jossbaby

t. disgruntled DCuck

No. I don't want Joss to be happy ever again.

At best you could have a new show in the same universe. Maybe an old character shows up to visit at some point.

this fuck that hypocrite, his writing was funny as a teen but now its become insufferable.
Every fucking movie has stupid quips that ruin the drama.

I just don't get it. Avengers, while still being capeshit, was fun capeshit and Whedon's quips seemed tame by comparison. But then Avengers 2 came out and... unholy mother of crap! Is this what happens when no one supervises over that fat neckbeard fuck? Seriously, how did that happened? Whatever anyone's opinion of MCU is, there's no argue that A2 is way worse than A1.

...?

>The way Zoe is holding that mare’s leg
Also some of the episodes sucked anyway, the show was good, even exceptional, but far from perfect. Summer Glau looks older than all of them now too. Don’t bring it back.

>Are the actors too old now?
The oldest one is dead

>more Summer Glau
Why not?

Joss Whedon is reddit. He’s also a thief who refuses to acknowledge he got ideas from other work.

But the worse thing is he has the subtlety of a hammer to the face. Cowboys in space, how original!!!

Morena is still as sexy as she ever was. How does she do it?

Jewel also still has it

She can fuck my ass any day.

>mediocre show is popular because the genre is underserved/non-existant

Joss Whedon is a RIP OFF ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!
Um, sweetie.

well there are definitely a lot more gays now so could get ok ratings

Venus Flytrap is gone - can't do any revival without Book.

samefaggot
Seeing as you dont have a real critique against the show besides not liking the fanbase, and perpetuating the meme that joss whedon is a hack, you sound like a little bitch contrarian. come back when you dont need to mimic yourself to make your meme into reality.
Faggot

what venus flytrap?

Thought the exact same thing when I first read it. Any Firefly jones people may have residually can be fixed by The Expanse pretty easily and immediately.

Tim Reid used to be a DJ.

>is reddit
You would know, you came from there.

>Whendan is a artists
Type normal, you piece of shit.

No Wash no watch !

This, Bebop did it first and also did it perfectly bar a few episodes, but it was like a 4 to 1 on the hit to miss ratio.

>it's another Sup Forums hates Firefly episode because of some capeshit drama with the creator
>cares about capeshit
>others are manchildren

this
Serenity closed the door forever

Someone give me a quick rundown on the main differences between Firefly, Stargate and Battlestar Galactica?
Also rank them from pleb to kino because they arr rook same to me.

The movie is the best reunion we got. And even if they did bring everyone back together, they'd never recapture the original magic. They'd just fuck everything up like Arrested Development, or Star Wars.

>reviving a show made by a literal rapist
>netflix

you're not really bright, are you?

Literally besides the point.

>netflix dropped kevin spacey and Danny Masterson
>literally besides the point

no, it fucking important. netflix is not gonna hire rapist to avoid any more bad publicity.

>faggot and scientologist
Point still stands.

>actually defending joss whedon

jesus....

Have you ever seen a Joss Whedon show? they always shit the bed after the third season. I'd honestly rather eat a spider than re-watch the latter half of Angel.

season 5 of angel is the best thing he's ever done though?

Firefly: Typical Whedon quipfest. Basically a Marvel movie in tv show format.

Stargate: Formulaic monster-of-the-week procedural where every planet looks like British Columbia.

Battlestar: Soap opera with some sci-fi window dressing.

Stargate is the only one worth watching, and even then only if you like that sort of show.

They had to rewrite Angel because of the actress that played Cordelia

Wasn't Firefly a Fox show? So now it's Disney's property. Disney ain't about to give shit to Netflix.

>no mention of the best waifu

what the fuck is wrong with you people

You mean like literally all of their marvel shows?

So is star wars.

And there's the b8.

Actual factual autism is cute on screen, but you can turn that off. It gets real old real quick in the RL

Sometime is butthurt
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a samefag
NIGGER
Firefly is trash.

Go back and try to get through Avengers again, I had to quit after the scene where ScarJo is being interrogated. It's cancer, you just didn't notice it at the time because the quips weren't as ubiquitous in the rest of cinema.

Which Stargate are are you talking about?

Yeah, it was too funny and well written for my patrician snyderlard tastes. I need more product placement and incoherent dialogue or my blood sugar drops out of control.

SG-1. The only one that matters.

aged
Any fan sites with iptodate pictures?

>Are the actors too old now?
Just fucking use new ones. I can't understand why no-one thinks to do this anymore.

Glauchan
She was preggo or something. So its not that interesting.

no it would be dumb as hell and they are all old as fuck now. it was never anything special in the first place.

>Have you ever seen a Joss Whedon show? they always shit the bed after the third season.
So, what you're saying is it wouldn't have been a fart in the wind if it had run like 3 seasons.

Did you not watch Serenity?

Did anyone read the comic continuation that Joss's little brother wrote? How was it?

Now that Disney owns it, maybe, I dunno.
The only way to reboot this with any possibility of a lot of money is doing "Firefly: The Next Generation", but Firefly's universe is never really the selling point, it's the crew.

hue

but this show was so bad

This probably. It was the first Joss Whedon thing I ever saw, and I thought it was great. After seeing some more stuff by Joss, now I can't stand him. I haven't watched Firefly in many years, but if I went back to it, I'm sure I'd find Whedon's signature stink all over it.

I like to punished by the media I consume.

Were you bothered by his signature stink, when he made an effort?

>aged
Why?

he would have to wear a rather tight corset.

What?

Was

What about Farscape?

Buffy.

Fox still hold the rights, and there's no way in hell Toss Wheat-thin would ever work with them ever again. Killjoys is the closest you'll ever get to a Firefly revival.

So is Outlaw Star

>Joss actually turned Batman into a quipper

Not him but I watched farscape last year. It was comfy as hell. Commitment to practical effects help the small budget look better than most 2000s sci fi and character arcs are there and satisfying, if a little predictable. I'd recommend finding a skip watch list for it, there is some pretty egregious filler at times.

Giv original. We will not accept that coke bloat picture

*was
Now it's Feminism in Space