Film about Mexican drug cartels trafficking terrorists across the US border

>film about Mexican drug cartels trafficking terrorists across the US border

I GUARANTEE you this will get critically panned as a fuck you to Trump regardless of it's actual quality

This movie shouldn't exist.

Sheridan is a great, fuck off

But will there be a Sicario 3?

>Nothing will make sense to your American ears, and you will doubt everything that we do, but in the end you will understand.

How do I achieve hair like this?

But the director is a commie

>director and writer are different people
disgusting. I have no respect for pseudo-auteurs who don't even write their own movies.

Maybe try a hairdresser?

Do you know how rare that is?

Pumped for this thing.

this movie is going to suck and you know it

for a director to also be the writer? it's true for pretty much any good director

Will they adress that the US is giving them the weapons and buying their drugs?

I'm not used to watching sequels of good movies that were intended to be a single film
How is this possibly going to be good?

The first sicario is easily in my top 10 film of all time and I honestly wish this movie didnt exist. The first movie worked because it was a taunt thriller that was relatively sparse on action but was still fantastic at building tension. This just seems like they are throwing everything else out the window except action and just making a die hard movie

Na, they are making a death squad movie.

>panned
Here, maybe.

In any case, Sheridan’s still behind the script so I’m willing to give it a chance.

>IT'S-A ME, SICARIO
Dropped it after that line

Reminder Mexico will not be paying for the wall

Reminder the wall will not actually get built.

Cemex already wants to build it-

Sicario 3: even Sick-ario-er

nah

Literally no one cares

the big twist is its not the cartel trafficking the "terrorist". its all a ruse by the CIA to finally wipe out all the cartels and to give brolins character a greenlight to go after terrorist in figi or some shit. theres a small scene in sicario where graves is talking to boner operator about some figi terrorist graves wants to go after and start a bigger war on terrorist

Why the fuck would they make a sequel? The first one was an artsy, subtle crime thriller that probably bored most normies to tears, but was beloved by movie buffs. Who is this for?

Think John Wick

you just proved his point

John Wick 2 was better than 1 in every way

nope, they took the things that made the first one good and then overdid them

lel
I'm excited for it, even though it's probably going to blow

>having Sir Anthony Hopkins sloppy seconds